>ABCR7s
opinion trashed

uwotm8

1. Christiano
2. Maradona
3. Pelé
4. Ronaldo
5. Messi

I put CR7 number 1 because if he had played in Maradona/Pelés era he'd might have scored 100 in a season. He's that much more athletic than anyone else.

>no Garrincha
>no De Strefano

They are not top 5 of all time.

>he's really fast and jumps high
>it must mean he's the best player
>americans

if Pele played today he'd a nobody. He danced around unathletic semi-pros who ran for

Noticing a missing player on all these lists...

>le get exposed in the european stage man

I'd put like that.

1. Christiano
2. Zidane
3. Maradona
4. Iniesta
5. Messi

>iniesta

top 10 maybe but never better than the best brazilians

>Zidane
Fucking youtube player. Big time choker who only showed up against fucking Neverkusen.

>7-1

>ronnie at 1

what part of the flavelas are you stealing internet from nigger?

1. Maradona
2. Pelé
3. Cruijff
4. Messi
5. Zidane

Thanks mate, I almost forgot about Zardes

Grace Kelly is overrated trash

Grace Kelly is a reknown fuckhueg slut.

messi
cryuff
maradona
ronaldo
uhmmm pele? idk

What are you 12?

1. Pele
2. C. Ronaldo
3. Messi
4. Maradona
5. Ronaldo

I wish I was as young as you OP...

1. Pelé
2. Cruyff
3. Ronaldo R9
4. Maradona

>unironically rating players you've only seen on youtube compilations
How are you supposed to know if Pele was better than Cruyff if you've never seen either play 3 full games?

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Cristiano
4. Ronaldinho
5. Maldini

How are you supposed to know CR7 is better than Cruyff then?
Will (((He))) forge a career as a major sports theorist? Will (((He))) go on to found the basis of the greatest team to compete in the game by developing an academy and a style of play, a philiosophy, that eventually won everything?

Will (He)))?

>pele

I don't know that, that's why I'm not even putting Cruyff under consideration and only compare players that I saw

When you don't waste energy running your gonna appear athletic

>12
>pele number one
B...b...but fifa he is rare

Fair enough.
t, 50 - not American born either..
youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ0byEyeOA

>can't even write his name properly
>"he's the best player ever tho"

1. Messi
2. Maradona
3. Pele
4. Cruyff
5. Ronaldo

1. Messi
2. Maradona
3. Di Stefano
4. Zanetti
5. Crespo

1. Messi
2. Maradona
3. Batigol
4. Riquelme
5. Cruyff

Bochini looks like a fucking monkey there

Maradona
Messi
Ronaldinho
Baggio
Zidane

1. Messi
2. C. Ronaldo

Now this should be clear to anyone with a brain but after that it becomes a lot harder and depends a lot on how you want to rate different eras and if you want to compare Pele playing against plumbers to actual athletes.

Messi
Pele
Maradona
Cruyff
Fatnaldo

>Maradona

Good Christ you're going to let an American fix this list? Fine.

1. Messi
2. Maradona
3. Di Stefano
4. Garrincha
5. R9

>Cristiano

pele is a meme right?

How can we make America >80% white again?

Pele is literally le walk dribble past chain smoking HIV positive full time plumbers man

Messi
Maradonna
Pele
Puskas
Cristiano
Cruyff

Beckenbauer
Zidane
Platini
di Stefano

This seems to be the canon and the most mentioned names when this topic comes up. I've only seen three of them on a regular basis, and none of us are old enough to have see all of them play, so it's kinda hopeless to compare. You'll also need to define which criteria to be used in defining best. If we take every player at the peak of their career, time travel and put them on the same pitch, Ronaldo and Messi would wreck the others due to professionalism and the higher standards in todays football. If you go by stats and goals Pele is the winner. Ronaldinho probably had the best peak performance, and Cruyff is arguably the most important when it comes to his influence on the game.

1. Cristiano
2. Maradona
3. Cruijff
4. Ganso
5. Xavi

No. Argies are.

Sure

This is a standard top 5

>Pele'
>Maradona
>Messi
>Di Stefano
>Eusebio

This is my personal top 5

>Ronaldo (Brazil)
>Messi
>Maradona
>Pele'
>Ronaldo (Por)

>All of these faggot edgelords ITT who snub Ronaldo Nazario in favor of some faggots who played 100 years ago

People who say someone like Pele or Di Stefano are usually just being polite to those who still play or played not too long ago

I got what you said, but Pelé won a WC in the 70's ffs. Di Stefano was already senile by that time.

It's going to take a leaf to fix this shit:

1. Pele
>This can't be disputed. Most goals all time. 3 (THREE) world cup wins - no other player has 3. Technical ability 50 years ahead of his time. Literal GOAT. Changed the game.

2. Messi
>Arguably the best dribbler of all time. Was the best player on the GOAT club team - Barca circa 2010-2011. Goals and assists for days. Ballon d'Or's, etc. Never won a WC which will stop him from being the best player ever.

3. C. Ronaldo
>TSUUUUUU at his peak was better than messi, although they are different players and messi has been better for longer. Disgusting technical ability, scores at will and in different ways (when was the last time you saw messi score a header...). Ballon d'Or winner or runner up for 10 years. Lead a shit portugal team to 2 euro finals - winning one.

4. Maradona
> Was undisputedly the greatest player for 10+ years in the 80's and 90's. Incredible skills, vision, strength - but he was a cheater and got caught for doping in the last world cup he played in. He could be number 2, but injuries held him back.

5. Cruyff
>Literally changed the game of soccer. Not only was he the greatest european player in the 60's and 70's, our modern tactics and techniques are founded by this mother fucker. 3 time Ballon d'Or winner. Le total football man. Manager, youth development guy, influenced all current GOAT managers. He's arguably the most important MAN in football history.

Honorable mentions to: Ronaldo (Fat), Ronaldinho and Zidane for their dominance in the 90's. Also Beckenbauer and Maldini, who as defenders still make the top 10. Lastly Buffon should be recognized as the GOAT keeper.

1. Pele
2. Beckenbauer
3. Maradona
4. Cruyff
5. Matthäus

Is this b8 or are you genuinely this retarded?

That is literally THE list. Deal with it. I struggle to fit an english player in the top 25.

he is retarded

1. Pele
2. Messi
3. C. Ronaldo
4. Maradona
5. Cruyff

Some honorable mentions: Ronaldo (Fat), Ronaldinho, Zidane, Beckenbauer, Maldini and Buffon.

Dude. WTF. That is literally my list. At least give me the credit.

Pele played in a time where elbows to the face and kicks to knees were normal.
If he didnt have to deal with that he would be a god

Where's your list friend?

Yeah but I'm brazilian and you're a leaf. Just shut up, there's hierarchy in this website if you don't know yet.

No, no, he played in a era of farmers, like spee told me!

Second

My issue isn't that you left out english players, it's that you said Cristiano's peak was better than Messi's and that he lead two shit portugal teams to finals, all of which is factually incorrect.

>which is factually incorrect.

Roland was involved with 6 / 9 goals in 2016. 4 / 8 goals in 2004.

66% and 50% participation rate. Not bad at all.

He's also involved in everything offensively portugal did in the tournaments. I'm not in the dressing room, but I have to assume he has a winners attitude and does "lead" his teams.

He did though. A semi pro farmer who's allowed to kick you a bit harder is not as formidable of a defender as someone like Alessandro Nesta.

Tactical defence >>> physical defence

If physical defence was the toughest to score against then we'd be seeing English non League clubs in the CL semis instead of Atletico and Juve

>el PolANO

In 2004 he was still a young show pony. Figo, Rui Costa etc. were the ones who lead them to the final. In 2016 they won it without him even playing, and that win was farcical anyway because of the rule changes.

Brazilian was problably top3 if not better at that time.

1.Pele

2. Maradona
3. Zico
4. Garrincha
5. Zidane

don't even try to dispute this

This is not a bad list at all.

I saw Maradona and R9 play live, and I have to say they were both more exciting than CR.

I would edit your list slightly:

1) Pele' (agreed)
2) Messi (reluctantly agree)
3) Maradona (could also buy him being n2)
4) Ronaldo Brazil (in his prime was something just unstoppable, his years in Barcellona and his first year at Inter he was something never seen before)
5) Cristiano Ronaldo (great player for sure, might go to 4th if he wins back to back Champion's Leagues. Might be 2nd if he ever wins a World Cup, although that's unlikely.)

Cruyff is definitely up there (Top 10) but I find it hard to unequivocally place him at 5th or 6th. There are others who could state that claim (Eusebio, Di Stefano, Zidane, Platini, Puskas, Maldini, Best to name a few). I just don't see that much separation between Cruyff and some of those names. The others I mentioned have a lot more delta.

Underage b& detected

Guy should not be anywhere NEAR a top 5 list.

swap "ristiano" for "ruyff" and you're there

>Pele

youtube.com/watch?v=e4fzeK3SQa4

>4. Ronaldinho
>5. Ronaldo
>le dank nike commercial lads

dumb fucking polack

>le fat manlet pancho man posting

Cruyff is the most influential player of all time. I used to be on the Messi bandwagon, but Ronaldo is really warming up to me, especially because his offensive support is not as good as the one Messi has, Barça is still the better team.

I have a feeling that if Ronaldo got to play in Barça and Messi was stuck in Real, Ronaldo would still be extremely successful but can't say the same about Messi.

>Barça is still the better team.

no

Messi
Pele/Maradona
Maradona/Pele

this is the TRUE top 3, the rest is up for grabs and I don't give a shit

Messi is not number 1. Not without international wins.

the true list

>what was the 1998 World Cup final
>tf
>tt

>flag
Opinion discarded. Brazilian knowledge of positional play is parsecs behind European.

Barça is the better team.

I might need to bump up C. Ronaldo.

:)

he so good, he dont need internation wins

>parsecs as a unit of distance

allahu akbar, my smelly NATO friend

Spotted the pre-teen.

To all faggots out there.

Stop fucking saying football changed this much. Yes the game changed some. But it is still 11 against 11.

> But modern football is much faster.
Yes but also the pitch is far better then it used to be. In fact I think it is harder to play the pitch in the days of Cruijff and Maradona then now.
> But player A won more prices with his club or personally.
Money did change the game some. Mostly by making football more predictible and having less teams be able to win prices by having all top players play over less squads then it used to be.

Tl;dr you cannot name a GOAT. players cannot be compared when playing in different era's of the game.

>meme kelly

literally only kids and casuals care about international tournaments

>1. Messi

A racional leaf

A fucking leaf
>/fifa/

said no one ever

spotted leaf

1. Pelé
2. Zico
3. Ronaldo (phenomenon)
4. Romario