Help me id this chinese tablet Sup Forumsros

Help me id this chinese tablet Sup Forumsros.
I've beet trying for 3 days with no luck of finding the correct firmware.

Other urls found in this thread:

hotmcu.com/wiki/Flashing_Firmware_Image_Files_Using_The_Rockchip_Tool
youtube.com/watch?v=uYeFySnXyrk
myphone.gr/forum/archive/index.php/t-339430-p-2.html
open-hardware.gr/arthra/software/29-odigos-gia-root-sto-turbox-slice-ii-7-85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobo rom/ram and chipset

Rockship RK 3188
8 GHz 2GB RAM
Retina' IPS 9.7 inces 2048x1536-pixels
16GB rom
mini usb and mini hdmi, microsd slot
2mp camera and 0.3 mp camera. came with android 4.2 full of bloatware tried to root and flash it but bricked it.

Sticker with product/serial numbers?

they did a rebrand so the id number and tablet name is from a local busyness that's now closed.so no luck there.the original tablet is def chinese

I think I can fix this. Can you take a picture of the interfaces or the back of the unit. I have a similar tablet.

you probably bricked it while trying to flash it

Is there a reset button on the side of the tablet that you can press with a paper clip in the hole?

doesnt boot to show you interface tho

there's one next to the camera but no luck

Seriously though, I have a tablet like this and I may have root and flashing software for it from the manufacturer. Is the back of your tablet aluminum?

If you give me an email address, I can send you a link to download it all when I get home from work.

Plug the tablet into a computer and press the reset button and the power button at the same time while powering on.

You should see green text or something flash on the screen, release the power button as soon as you see that text but keep the reset button held down for another second.

Does the PC look like some separate drivers are trying to load when you do that?

That should put it into flash mode.

yeah it is. [email protected]
thank you in advance brother

I'll hit you up around 7 - 7:30pm, it's not the exact same tablet but I think it's the same chipset.

Try the boot method I described because that is flash mode and the tablet need to be put into flash mode for the program to flash software.

no luck. only with the power button pressed i hear the windows pluging in sound but no popup.
i use the rockchip batch tool and it used to id the tablet with a combo of buttons but i cant remember them.

may be a second reset button at the arse of the headphone socket - put a paperclip in and root around until you feel something click, then push and hold. Cheap Chinese droid boxes have their master reset at the bottom of the power hole, could be using that tech see

there's a hole there but it's a mic

Have you seen this? Maybe try this until I can send you what I have.

hotmcu.com/wiki/Flashing_Firmware_Image_Files_Using_The_Rockchip_Tool

youtube.com/watch?v=uYeFySnXyrk

myphone.gr/forum/archive/index.php/t-339430-p-2.html

Translate to english with Google Chrome or other browser.

open-hardware.gr/arthra/software/29-odigos-gia-root-sto-turbox-slice-ii-7-85

Give it back, Jamal.

for those to work it has to at least open at first.
mine doesnt. it does the plugin sound only when the power button is pressed and then nothing on the screen or the pc.

you sure it's a mic? mic should be behind the screen, or at least have it's own hole, doesn't make sense to have it at the bottom of a headphone jack due to resonance - give it a push

I opened the back and yea is a hole for nothing basicaly. The only reset is on the back of the screen

Short circut ideas are welcome