Going for a circumcision in a few days and im nervous...

going for a circumcision in a few days and im nervous. This isnt any kind of bait or anything I have to do it cause I suffer from phimosis and it creates an issue with cleaning if I have an erection. reason why I am posting is I was wondering if anyone here had it done as an adult and what their experiences were?

Do you have to have a full circumcision?

You realize that the skin can simply be stretched right? There's no need to mutilate you dick and lose a shit ton of pleasurable nerve endings

My Father had it done, afaik there were no problems, gl.

Yoooooo! I had the same situation! I had phimosis my whole life, paraphimosis 2 times while "stretching", yeast infections were a total bitch. Anyway, I walked aroun dick tenting for like a month, the sensativity was a bitch, but a year later now, IM SO HAPPY I DID IT. Everything is better once you get over the sensativity. I couldnt retract at all, so I was an extreme case.

Good Luck with your new penis!

( Oh, they tell you to use polysporin, use a polysporin spray not a cream or ointment!! )

And go to your doctor for AAAAAANY reason if you think somethings up.

I booked a week off from work but actually couldnt work for a month.

Had it a few Years ago. Was scared af.
1. you dont See a thing until its done.
2. i dient even feel the syringe.
3. you will be horny afterwards. I fapped before like it was the Ende and Bad issues with the nurses butt a few moments later

Sex is amazing, would do again

chicks will like your dick better after it's cut... end of story

Not everyone can stretch, itll cause scar tissue to form, making everything so much worse.

I had it done when I was like, 14. It's very sensitive for a week or two but that passes and you can look forward to no smeggy dick ever again.

Who would touch a jew dick?

Especially now that you can really clean it!

Don't go for the circumcision op

i got circumcised at 12. removing the initial bandage hurts, after that you just clean it everyday until it heals. the stitches will loosen on it's own.

Had mine done at 39. Had an operation before to stop the foreskin from adhering to the glans, didn't work and started forming more scar tissue so ended up with full Hebrew Haircut.
Apart from the fact the cunt cut my frenulum (loss of nerve endings in that area) it's been fine

same problem when i was 18. sex hurt like someone is cuting me down. Then tried stretching didn't work so i end up doing it, but not the full circum. and the worst problem was frenulum so something needed to be done
i do have regret and anger but not like its the end of the world and good luck on having dood surgeon like i did

Fucking brutal m80. How did you manage that?

I couldnt pull my forskin back for years not knowing it wasnt normal. Had a girl rape me when i was 13 and it split my dick skin and i have a scar. But im glad i didnt get a chop. Whenever a girl says she doesnt like forskin its the same as roast beef and innies. Noone wants to go doqn and be face to face with the predator.

I got cut when I was older and it was the best thing Ive done to my dick.

Had it as a kid.

Worst pain I have ever experienced.!!!!!
Legit, than God it doesn't look that bad after growing up. The back has a little extra skin

yes, foreskin is being removed.

tried stretching for over a year, didnt help, I can pull it back when soft but erect the thing wont pull back

thanks for the advice. glad to see the thread wasnt a bunch of troll responses.

Trips of truth.

Most chicks I talk to prefer cut, some don't care. Never heard a preference for uncut.

Different user
Sometimes, Sup Forums comes together, and good things happen.

I heard the foreskin kinda helps with stimulation. Is that true?

But why full?

I don't prefer genital mutilation for anyone, thanks. OP has a medical problem, that's different.

yeah it does, if you lose it just after birth your body will more or less fully repair the stimulation but if you get it cut later in life you lose hundreds of nerve endings, thats why people who say "just let him decide to get it cut later in life if he wants it" are retarded

in USA only, in Europe they don't like it

>if you lose it just after birth your body will more or less fully repair the stimulation
Source?

I call it BS. Nerve damage cant recover.

I had one at age 2 1/2 due to phimosis and infection. Scarring is a bitch

Tits w timestamp or gtfo

We're hopefully waiting for a source.

Then pull the skin back before you get a boner, it'll stretch

I didn't even realize what foreskin was until I was 12 and then spent a few months gradually pulling it back until I was able to. Now I can a fucking thumb in there

you caught me, its the lie i tell myself to cope with my jewdick

I meant to say: I wouldn't prefer genital mutilation for any woman I happen to meet.

Thats not how nerves work

Did you talk just with one doctor? Tell me you went to more than one, you need more opinions and that doctor might just pick what he likes no what's best for you

Post pic i wanna see how bad is it

Post your dick for us to decide, I guarantee your doctor just wants to keep the tradition alive

It'll hurt taking the bandages off, and if you dont practice having your tip out at all times itll be sensitive and hurt in your pants. Sucks for a week.

Phymosis can be dealt with easily by pulling the skin back everyday for 30 seconds, when you get out of the shower and when you go to bed.
It will be uncomfortable but in ~3 months physomis will be gone without butchering your dick.

Just don't let them record it for instructional purposes like my parents did for me.

Well, I wasn't circumsised as an adult, but when I was 11, honestly, they put me to sleep and it just hurt to piss for a few days, as long as you have painkillers it's fine, and if you get anaesthetics during the operation.
PS i also had phimosis.

that is fucking wrong, that and the creams never worked for me and i had phimosis for 2.5 years

This op, unless you have titanium foreskin stretching always work, if it didn't for you is probably because you don't stretch hard enough or not frequently enough, the foreskin is just skin, with enough force and consistency you can stretch every part of your body

One time when I was I think like 5, I remember being in or just got out the shower I don’t think I could pull the skin back all the way and on that day I just pull back a little harder and I kinda heard a pop and there might’ve been a little blood I put ointment and I was fine I’m 19 now and everything is good,

your dick looks like a fucking cheeto

This is really only for childish closed minded American girls any mature girl understands and really doesn’t care it’s a penis either way

Or he could just get it removed rather than painfully tugging at his excess Willy skin every day.

Or he could not get his dick butchered and scarred for the rest of his life

I had it done as a baby, but my gf has a gay friend who had it done as an adult and he's very happy he did it.

You meant alien...

Yeah, Euro women don't shave either. They don't mind eating dick cheese because they don't want to take the time to be cleanly either.

if you stretch your foreskin it can get stuck and then the circumsition will be 10x painful, just get circumsised and dont feel much pain :)
post dik pic and bobbis

>Advising voluntary genital mutilation in 2018

Keep telling yourself that mutilated faggot

Only in the Usa. Or Israel, maybe.

Color might be a bit weird. I tried to change it to show the scars more

jsut do it yourself with a credit card it's much more personal

>regurgitates the overused "it's more sensitive if uncircumcised hurrr" myth
>intimate firsthand experience proves uncut fag totally wrong

face it, your nasty ass dick sleeve is not MORE sensitive than an exposed head, that doesn't make any fucking sense.

I had phimosis too. I was uncut until like grade 5 when I had to get circumcised. It's no big deal really. I do sometimes wonder if I'm missing out on having a toque.

You obviously didn't stick to it and gave up after a week, stop shitposting.

Someone has the webm of that african guy who is being circumsized with a rusted knife by 2 others guys ? it's a kind of ceremony
OP if you're not a faggot, do the same

Because the healing time after surgery isn't painful at all and doesn't entail any risk of infection... kek

Hey my man! I had this done 8 years ago when I was 15. It's not too bad. They'll sedate the fuck out of you and you'll wake up saying stupid autistic shit about how I wanted to fuck the nurse despite my girlfriend standing next to me.

Anyways, you'll have some catgut stitches most likely in your dick. They'll dissolve in a few weeks. Shit is gonna be real tender for a few days. Wear a non stick gauze pad in your underwear unless you enjoy getting blood stains out. It won't bleed like a chick's period, but you'll have a few spots. Try not to get a boner as too strong of one can pop a stitch. I did that and I have a small scar (like .1 cm) on my shaft.

Beyond that, enjoy the pain killers and the weird looks from the creeper guys at urinals. People freak out seeing that fucker. The swelling and all that resolves fine in like two weeks. Don't be surprised if it looks fucked the first week.

Lie.

How old are you?

I am also a former uncut fag. My sensitivity was through the fucking roof after my circumcision. Pretty sure I was hard 16 hours a day...

its only normal in the US because of the huge industry revolving around it. I'm uncut and it never stopped a girl from putting out.

When, you drink you can duck forever. That being said I would def take back my frenum or whatever it was called, but more or less raw dogging a qt 3.15 is awesome when you got a peen. If it's a medical thing definitely get it done. If not, don't.

pls get an erection the day after the operation and film it, 10/10 would watch

>if you lose it just after birth your body will more or less fully repair the stimulation
lol

Look into a dorsal slot or partial circumcision.

Probably because the head was exposed after being protected under the membrane.

Been considering it for a while, but I'm hesitant due to being out of work for an extended period and the embarrassment of people working on my small dick.

Unless you've got a micropenis, no one is gonna say shit. Even then you definitely aren't getting laid if you've got phimosis...

Well I currently am with my girlfriend of 5 years, but I just kinda wanna do it for myself

No phimosis then? Hey man, either way, do what you want! You got one life before you kick it. Might as well live it doing whatever you want.

phimosis is bad enough that just cutting the thing under the head wont work

Yeah, I do have phimosis.

Are their really uncut fags that can't pull back?

All I had to do was show a girl my boner before she pulled back the skin for me. Something I was never able to do.

big uncut tranny cock with veins is best cock

OP here I would post pics but I doubt anyone would want to see my cock the way it is now

What happens to the vein when u cut of the skin?

i want to see it, with timestamp

Me too

i would assume that the doctors would have issued a blood clotting syringe before operation

>#Metoo

cant do time stamp its an older pic. and I have nothing to take pictures with right now.

Let's see that thing.

ah okej, i don't know how the procedure is

Convenient excuse. Seems legit.

then I just wont post at all? whatevs man

Show it

>you're childish for expressing what you can't help turns you on or off

Post picture OP