Guies what the fuck happened to the internet hate machine? Or more specifically...

Guies what the fuck happened to the internet hate machine? Or more specifically, what happened to the internet in general?

I remember a time when memes weren't synonymous with ANY FUCKING PICTURE WITH STUPID GOD DAMN TEXT WRITTEN ON IT. Memes used to mean in-jokes only a certain few people would understand. When did everything become contaminated with this cancer bullshit I see fucking everywhere these days? Who is to blame? 9gag, reddit and other sites for children?

I miss the secret club days of Sup Forums. Post some true memes and reminisce you faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA
youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do u no da wae?

Squeeky little bitching bith. You allowed this to happen.

i blame the scientology protests

remember me?

Adiós gato

if you are here it's because you don't know where is at
good luck lurking moar, it's rarely posted here anymore because the 9fag faggotry is just too much

It's evolution really, everything evolves and so did the internet. Me may not like what it has become but surley have to deal with it, somehow.

The Sup Forums we knew is dead, handle it.

I started lurking in 2005 and stoped coming here by 2013 due to cancer. I just returned a few days ago and all I can say is: The number of cancerous users and threads increased dramaticly on all boards. I would assume that 9fag, fagbook and all those other sites are at fault. Everything on the surface web can be considered mainstream.

The old days are gone, moot and snacks are dead, zuckerberg ruined the internet as we knew it, everyone is online now all the time, everyone posts "memes xD".

That used to be us, being online all the time, now its everyone

being this dumb and dumbing this being

PUDDIPUDDIPUDDI

All the people picking and shilling their sides are ridiculous. We never picked sides. We hated everything for the sake of hating it. All this actual racism and degenerate faggotry has taken over. It all was ironic because it was funny and the idiots never understood. Everything we did was for shits and giggles. For the lulz. We didn't give a shit about what other people thought. It was us vs the world.

I dunno, if I ever want a real taste of the old Sup Forums I just go real Encyclopedia Drammatica articles. It's the closest I can get now.

even irc is shit nowadays
i miss the old dalnet days

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

this thread is now a cat thread
dumping longcat

Go to a chan site on the dark web, less cancer.

Thank you user, the thumbnail made me lol

I can tell you what happened.
There are now laws that combat hate on the internet. Sup Forums lost.

>op

Where's your hat?

They made fun of us for our "super secret" club. They called us nerds and made fun of our ridiculous inside jokes. Then they stole our culture and bastardized it and streamlined it for the rest of their friends. Now we lost every ounce of respect amongst the internet we once had and they still laugh at us. Rule 1 was there for a reason, we didn't listen and now we pay.

My dear friend Richard.

time happened dude.
the thing you speak of was over 10 years ago.

You are spot on.

I have friends who always knew I was a nerd and into internet stuff, but always made fun of me for not enjoying life a little morr than that. Last year asked me if I ever heard of Sup Forums... a site for memes, very fun stuff lulz I should check it out...I wanted to hit them

>super secret club
>culture
>respect
..the fuck?
None of that is accurate. We're an offshoot started by a banhammered goon from fucking Something Awful.

Sweet Jesus, you're inept.

THIS !

That was about the time of the last Sink Thread.

it was traps after all

Ceiling cat is watching you masturbate

Those testicles should be at the base of the cat's penis, below the anus.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA

Oh I reminisce every day.

This is amazing. And its not even caturday

Loli Chan.
Those were the days.

caturdaymind

The real Sup Forums would find whoever did that and fuck them up. Fuck them up bad.

>caturdaymind

I loved you, please come back.

no idea what a sink thread is but i can remember that rule#1 was aped about that time, and a hordes of other kids started visiting here.
soon enough, ylyl and all the other shit started happening etc etc
believe it or not i'm here since 2003

>Then they stole our culture
>our culture
fuck you and die. 4ch never had any culture

Now this was entertaining, i bet we could make this into another one of those crazy asian game shows

> I just returned a few days ago
sure you did lol

Imagine being this autistic

In fact I did, met an irl btard on new years eve, caught him lurking and decided to check on you faggots.

I’ve been here since 2002 and I dont remember you

It's as close to a super power as he's likely to get, guy.

>
>> I just returned a few days ago
>sure you did lol
ahhahahahahahahaha yeah user you lie bout that one you been here forevar

WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY

You lurk everyday hoping someone spams cp don't lie

>2002
good one user

youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A

The rules of the internet. Anyone remember those?

Was anyone here a part of Project Chanology

Anyone remember danger noodle threads?

the old /b is there but just not here these days