>2018
>Still doesn't own a gaming PC

Explain yourselves console peasants. ;)

Pic related is my new 1050 I just bought for my gaming rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb console retards.

This is a GTX 1050ti, it's a top of the range graphics card (about 100x more powerful than your shitty xbox graphics cards) ;)

This card can play games at 60fps in 1080p (I don't even see a ps4 pro doing that shit)

I am planning on doing SLI with a 1070ti (Another top of the line graphics card) along side with gtx 1050ti to get over 14gb of vram.

Check out my specs:
GPU: 1050ti
CPU: AMD FX 6300 six core processor
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Keyboard: Razer blackwidow chroma
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder chroma
HDD: 2 TB HDD

All of this cost me around $2,800. Quite a top of the line build. I am able to play PUBG like a god with this expensive build.

Other urls found in this thread:

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-970-vs-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-690-SLI-Disabled/2577vsm8241
pcpartpicker.com/b/zkWD4D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does the case look like

I gotta be honest with you. I was jealous at first, but then i read this
>I am able to play PUBG like a god with this expensive build.

This

Man, I would of cheaped out on the keyboard and mouse and went with a better graphics card and Cpu. I mean the Graphics is ok but the Cpu could of been better.

Using AMD and a HDD.

I know this is bait but that rig would cost like 700$ at a push.

Nice bait

nice pasta

I just build a Ryzen 5 with 32GB DDR4 and a Radeon RX 460 (4GB)

cost me less than 500 USD
I too can play PUBG maxed

2800. Lmfao

>2018
>still playing video games
Stay pleb

Semi-believable until he said that.

>1050ti
>top of the range

lol since when , i got to tell mine to work harder then

>2018
>doesn't even have a SSD
Take a look at this big boy here OP. It can play games for me and for you at the same time
Also FX 6300? Thats the CPU my old pc had

>2018
>still using cases

someone doesnt know how to prioritise spendings
also
>1050ti
>top of the range
sure thing buddy

The 1050ti is essentially whats in a xbone and ps4 anyways.

>gaming PC
>1050
Just buy a 1070 you poor piece of shit. If not that at least a fucking 1060. The 1050 is a waste of money like you are a waste of air

Yeah? Well, at least I have knuckles.

>Zotac

Lmao

truly god-like

That isn't even a 1070ti poorfag.

Wait until I SLI my 1050ti with a 1070ti to get more frames than your SSD will. I dont need an SSD because I have 2tb hard drive (bigger than most SSD) and will get way more frames than you when I get my new card

>implying anything over a 970 wouldnt bottleneck the cpu anyways

That isn't even a 1070ti poorfag.

Wait until I SLI my 1050ti with a 1070ti to get more frames than your SSD will. I dont need an SSD because I have 2tb hard drive (bigger than most SSD) and will get way more frames than you when I get my new card

fair

>win10
>1050
>razer

Over-confirmation on bait. Sage

I think the main thing I like about console is that, although the hardware is arguably shit tier, every player you meet has the same shit hardware. And I can play well in the couch

But well, as someone invested in nvidia and amd I thank you for your money

0/10

Question guys. Is a 1080ti a necessity for 4k gaming? I'll mainly be playing adventure games, RPG's, and maybe a few MMORPG's

He means top of his price range

uhmm.... SLI a 1070ti with a 1050ti?.... are you retarded, this better be bait because i dont think you know how sli works

spends more on his fucking mouse than his gpu

It's 2018, steam-link was 5$ over christmass and lets you stream from pc to any tv in your house. A wireless converter is 20$.

no, the 1070 non ti can handle 4k

At ultra settings around 60fps, yes. You could get away with a 1080 though.

dude, c'mon, I'm not even mad. this is terrible bait. I'm just disappointed, like your mother.

I have an amd fx 6300 and a gtx 980.

The cpu bottlenecks really hard and I can't play any game with more than 30 stable fps.

>1080ti
you could play Oblivion on medium I bet

my mobo and cpu recently fried, took that as an opportunity to upgrade, love my new ryzen 7 1800X

what's the difference?

>$2000+ PC build
>Can barely run games at 1080p 60fps
>Most games aren't optimized for PC so you'll have to upgrade in a year or so
>Most titles aren't available for PC
>Getting stable framerates are a bitch so you spend hours tweaking the game and editing command consoles
>Games still run like shit
>Can't relax with friends and enjoy games in lounge
>Spend all that time and effort to get marginally better looking graphics

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the game for hours with no drastic difference in quality all for $400...
Yeah, I'm gonna stick with console. PC gaming is dead.

lrn2troll newfag

idk what kinda system you have that needs "tweaking" to make it run good, you must have done something wrong or got ripped off, because i can play most games on 1080 60+fps on a $500 build

shitty fans and heat distribution

Getting scammed into buying a GTX 760 and an I5 3570 for 2k USD that you haven't built yourself must suck.

1080 Ti, 144Hz monitor and i9 processor works wonderful.
THAT is a 2k+ build.

I have a family to take care of

I want my console to work at the click of a button.. and at the same time I have a 64GB Ram i9CPU 1080ti sli pc.. yep.. because fuck you that's why

Muh gawd! My work laptop has better speccs than that.. My rig, on the other hand, would melt your brains out.. I run a dual motherboard setup. i9, 64gb ram, nvme ssd, 2x 1080 (non ti) on one motherboard abd on the other xenon cpu, 15tb disk space, 128 gb ram and 2x titan 12gb cards both water cooled.. Thnx to my job i only paid $1000 for it all.. About the same price i gave for my laptop (wich is still better than your "rig"

>because i can play most games on 1080 60+fps on a $500 build

Lol, no you can't. Why are you lying? Seriously.

Try playing Forza Apex/Forza 7 on a $500 build. XBoxOne eats it up at 1080p. XBoxOne X runs it at 4K for $500. I challenge you to build a PC that can do that.

This is literally the worst time to build a PC so far in this milenium.
GSync monitors cost a lot if you got Nvidia
Freesync monitors cost less but AMD grafics card prices are inflated to shit because of miners
DDR4 ram is worth more than gold
RBG shit everywhere

Is that too much of an issue?

Not really. I have a zotac gtx 1070 mini and temps are fine (at least in my case). Card never goes beyond 65 degrees Celsius even under full load and that's with some mild overclocking.

Ya'll niggas toasting in a troll bread

not really, just keep it cool in the case and dont overclock it

Yet an Xbox one X can run the same games in 4k 60fps for 1/4 of the price. Sounds like you got scammed into thinking you need to spend that kind of money to enjoy 4k gaming.

>1050
Fucking peasant.
For that budget well done.
>most titles aren't available for pc
Are you retarded? There are more games for PC than xbox and ps together.
>Can barely run games at 1080p 60fps
You just described the consoles.
>Most games aren't optimized for PC so you'll have to upgrade in a year or so
Not true, only shit games from shit devs.
>Getting stable framerates are a bitch so you spend hours tweaking the game and editing command consoles
Not true, frame stability is about the same for me. On my Ps4 i get drops just as often as i do on PC.
>Can't relax with friends and enjoy games in lounge
Only children play in the same room together. Grow up, and PC online is free fuckface.
>Spend all that time and effort to get marginally better looking graphics
What time? Installation of games takes about the same, games are cheaper too, building a pc is easier than building with lego.

Be me, dating girl who works for AMD. Get epic deal on Radeon RX580 8GB. MFW I realize all the games I play are optimized for console and ported to PC as an after thought. The only Why to utilize my system to it's fullest is to coin mine or or VR game... Even VR gaming doesn't cut it. Also $2800 for your system, sorry Sup Forumsro, you got ripped off.

>2018

>Still thinking that playing computer games and spending $2000 on a computer that is obsolete in 6 months or less makes you cool or relevant.

How about spending your free time trying to improve your life or situation? I don't care how good you have it I'm sure it could be better. Most adults don't spend their lives gaming. Time to grow up.

im not lying? its really not hard to make a budget build that can run 1080 60fps, you just have to not be retarded

Not to mention Intel CPUs losing up to 30% productivity because of using shitty susceptible architecture while AMD CPUs having shittier software support and generally aiming at work related tasks, not gaming.

Why would you wanna play 4k when there is 1080p looks nice and clean even on very big plasma?

This thread has been posted every few hours here for the past two weeks at least. How are you fagots getting trolled this hard by such obvious bait?

Someone link me a solid 1500 Gaming Rig, will post sexy pics of my queen

So you spend all that money to play a handful of titles? You're not very bright user.

Right, for $2800 and no SSD?

>aliasing
>stuttering
>"4k 60fps" in literally three games that aren't demanding at all

Half the time console has to be played on 30 FPS.
There is no better feeling than having 144 fps displayed on your monitor, something a console cuck would never know.
Get rich, poorfag.

>Coming from someone who has never experienced 4k...

yeah, but the problem with zotac is, they have such bad quality control. some cards will be fine and great but some will be complete shit

Using an FX for anything other than VM's

THIS!

wtf user, xbox one s and ps4 pro can run 4k...

>Razer
Overpriced, and poor quality. Well done proving you know nothing.

>I am planning on doing SLI with a 1070ti (Another top of the line graphics card) along side with gtx 1050ti to get over 14gb of vram.

Yes you can and because the Ryzen 5 has multi-threading you have between 8 and 12 cores. So, yeah, nicely done!

Not related to OP, because OP is a faggot.

Does anybody have any experience with the 690s? They're apparently on par with a 980, but cheaper.

80% of all threads on Sup Forums get posted every few hours.

i think i love you, have my children

A friend of mine still uses one, but they're not as good as a 980. I'd say 970's.

>gaming PC
>GTX 1050ti
Lost.

Because I have a 65" 4K TV. As screen size gets bigger, the pixels become more noticeable. 1080p looks nice, but 4k looks amazing.

Never heard that about Zotac but so far mine is performing really well. My case is pretty well-ventilated so I'm sure that helps. Sold my 970 and the performance jump is pretty significant.

I lucked out, the CPU and mobo came bundled (it's a shitty A320 chipset so no overclocking unfortunately) but it was 127$ after rebate

>2018
>1050
who's the peasant here?

A 2017 Pentium spits on your AMD FX-6300 more than an army of ugandan knuckles.

stop making this thread over and over again. your
1050 Ti is still a shitty budget card and my old 970 will wipe the floor with it.

So they're on the same level as the 970?

Will pretty much perform the same, yes.

MFW when I forgot the MFW face. Also $2800 was OPs price I built my system for ~ $1000 and I use it primarily for VM projects. Gaming was an after thought.

I came up on Atari and NES, so you do not impress me. Even with only 8 bits, the NES is still a better system than yours. Your system is a Pig with makeup. If you need flashy graphics and shiny highly visible things to get you off, I'll send you a rainbow glitter unicorn sticker book fag. Keep wasting your money and bragging about it like the tool you are though.

>more than 30 stable fps

Something else is wrong then. The CPU wouldn't bottleneck that hard. Also try setting custom resolutions for SSAA. That will put more strain on your video card and alleviate the CPU bottleneck for the most part.

If you're gaming and your video card isn't maxed on usage but your CPU is then yeah, the CPU is bottlenecking. But if your GPU is hitting max usage and your CPU isn't then your bottleneck is the GPU. Running games at 2k and 4k will put some hurt on your GPU but the CPU would still be able to keep up.

>tfw my housemate has a 650 and I have a 1070 and he says that his computer can perform the same as mine.

Got my new pc around a week ago

GPU: GTX 1060
CPU: Intel core i3-4450 I think? I salvaged it from my previous build
Ram: 8Gb DDR3
Keyboard: don't remember the model, but it's an azio with blue cherry
Mouse: Razer abyssus
HDD: 1tb
SSD: 120 gb, I use it mostly for my OS

And yeah, since PUBG it's quite crappy and CPU bound I can't really run it so stable, but about everything that's GPU bound I can run it in ultra, 1080p with 60fps without any drops

Thanks for the info user.

bullshit gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-970-vs-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-690-SLI-Disabled/2577vsm8241

a 780 comes close to a 970, though

how much did that run you?

I remember maybe 2-2 1/2 years ago the gaming geeks at my school, or one really, would tell me that for the same price as a PS4 you could make a gaming PC that'd run better than the consoles. I asked my friend the other day and someone else how much a decent gaming PC would cost, nothing fancy, and he told me a 1000 dollars. Then in my response to my reaction of it being 1000 dollars he said that I'd want it to be able to run everything.
If you're paying more for something it better be fucking better, that's common sense if something is more valuable that it should be better compared to something else that does the same thing, for this situation at least, especially if it's about twice as much as it.
Anyways, how much would it cost to make a gaming PC that runs better than a PS4 by like IDFK 15-25% better?

Get Windows 10 and a new CPU.

If you just want a gaming Rig you can get it for way less than $1500. Only drop that kind of money if you want to do VR. For non-VR something like this: pcpartpicker.com/b/zkWD4D is probably fine, in fact the 6GB of RAM will probably give you VR .

Is this 2018 style copy pasta?