Back when I was at school all the girls were flat like pancakes

Back when I was at school all the girls were flat like pancakes.
Look at girls going to highschool now, they have large breasts for their age!
> Is it due to all the hormones in our meat, or The Pill girls take so they can fuck without condoms?

Also, back when I was at school girls were girls.
Look at school girls now and they all look much older than they actually are.
Ontop of which they all dress and act like 20-somethings.

What has happened to society?!?

faggot

>Women love looking as attractive as the possibly can for everyone who sees them.

B-B-But they're not sex objects, you better not find them attractive in any way you creep.
Ok listen, stop trying to see sense where there is none, women are fucking retarded.

>you don't know how lonely my cock is
You reek of beta and fail.

They're called pheromones kid. You'll understand someday.

>women are fucking retarded
this guy gets it, women are for fucking

That's why you've never had sex, right?

Girls have always looked like sluts. The only difference is that we were kids and didn't look at girls that way. When we turn into adults, we see the world differently.

lol women want too look atractive for two reasons.

to get other girls jealous and insecure.

for guys they find attractive.

they dont want any neckbeard weirdos to be checking them out. ei. anybody who visits this place

Middle schoolers still look like left, right is high schoolers. How out of touch are you with reality man?

Or they just want to look good for themselves because they are narcissistic creatures that are only able to think of themselves.
Im so happy i am a faggot i fucking hate women

ITT:

society manipulates women to feel that if they dont look good they mean nothing. The worst thing in this world is an ugly bitter fat girl who is angry at the world that shes ugly and fat and is a bitch for the rest of your life,

nah, the right is probably 8th graders.

Girls have always been slutty. All that changes is what determines sluttiness per the current time frame

Yeah fuck all those fat bitter uggos. They’re like the top of the list of worst things in the world. Cancer? Fuck that fat uglies are 10x worse. Terrorists? Lmao not even close

i teach middle school; this user gets it. the 8th graders try and act/dress "grown" but they arent. they wear makeup but its caked on and looks sloppy (no one needs bright blue eye shadow, ever). they also wear little tops like in OP's pic, but with sweat pants. or it'll be 2 degress out and they'll wear skirts. Its the exposure to media that drives them to dress the way they do. they expect thats how women are supposed to dress and its how they get attention--whether it's positive or negative attention for their outfits, they're still getting positive reinformcent, people noticing their clothes, etc. Also with the prevalence of fast fashion and stores like h&m, forever 21, etc. they can buy cheap "slutty" looking clothes more easily.

> they all look much older than they actually are.
you mean: they dress like whores, they are influenced by whores and they act like whores
i'm fine with it, makes my fucking them easier

Girls having big tits is not bad in any way, my man.

Lol b is a normies board now

Trips of truth
I wish I were gay

>evolution

>Back when I was at school all the girls were flat like pancakes.
>Look at girls going to highschool now, they have large breasts for their age!
Idiots have been saying that for the last thousand years.

Back in the 1950's they would tape down the female Mouseketeers breasts so they wouldn't look "inappropriate" on TV.
The girls _might_ be dressing a little more provocatively, but mostly you're just coping with getting older.

annette funicello

>Back when I was at school all the girls were flat like pancakes.
I graduated in '82. The girls weren't flat back then.