Post results from , sexuality, gender and country that you live in

Post results from idrlabs.com/gender/test.php, sexuality, gender and country that you live in.

Lets see how feminine/masculine everyone is here. I'll go first.

Bi, male('trap'), United Kingdom.

>Rates of mental illness by country

Ftfy

Pretty much! It's a fun experiment

USA/M/straight

fag

That's me! :D

Beta

So I'm male
Masculine 36
Feminine 53

This makes you Casually Feminine

Huh??

u

Cucktard

Are you autistic?

Straight M, Male, USA

masculine 42%

feminine 17%

This makes you casually masculine

1v1 me bitch I'll hook u in the gabber m8

Denmark / M / Straight

58% Masculine
39% Feminine

Takes alotta balls to talk shit over an anonymous msg board

I bet you got 100 feminine, pussy ass faggot
go suck OP's dick

Trap tits or gtfo

Straight, Male, France

86m 28f

I'm a bi guy, so this is accurate.

OP here. I am up for that :D

South African
Male
white

USA, male, straight (0 on the Kinsey scale), Asperger's, victim of soy-based diet as a baby

>Trap
>Tits

You are asking me for the impossible.

Read the 3rd reply you worthless nut hair

chad?

Yeah. Seems like to me that most bi guys are quite feminine.

>victim of soy-based diet as a baby
Kek

Straight married old male

Fuck off queer

Alright.

Did you only answer full agree/disagree or something like it was mostly yes or no, not a sliding scale? That's too on the nose. since it seems most people are lucky to get anything outside of the 30-60ish ranges on either score.

t. 28% feminine beta babby

So you have a 102% total personality?

So yeah.

I consider myself a sissy with a dominant wife. I live full time as a woman in public and private.

Recently quit my job to be a home maker because the place was looking shabby and my wife makes enough as an engineer to support both of us.

Not even, i respect woman. i don't hit, hurt or cuss at them.

Where's the other 28 percent? Also why are you a sissy?

They don't have to add up to one hundred.

male, bi, France

I like my penis, I lost my balls as a child to an infection. I have no interest in becoming a woman unless the technology to become an actual woman is developed. I like being a sissy, I'm far more feminine than any woman I have ever met.

Some of the questions I fall right in the middle of, so I'm betting those don't move the bars either way.

Holy shit so you're like an actual woman because you never went through puberty. Dang man any pics?

I would shoot myself

Denmark/romantically straight, sexually bi/male
50% masculine, 39% feminine

Bi male Uk

German/male/straight

Male Bi (openly straight) Uk

Australia male 19 straight

HAA!

Sweden
Male
Straight

Danish, male, straight

I went through puberty (though late), I took female hormones. I never wanted to be a man though, so I wasn't so devastated. My best friend held me together through some really, really hard times with my family.

So I married her.

If I hadn't had the personality and desires I have I would probably have committed suicide when shit started to go sideways with my family. When I was becoming a teen my father realised that I wouldn't become a man without medical help. He demanded I start male hormones and and i told him no, he lost his shit. I told him I was never going to be able to knock girls up to make more little versions of him he literally stopped talking to me. From when i was 13 until I was 15 and I moved out he never spoke another single word to me.

18 M Japan straight

Yep, male, Aus

Australian/male/straight

American, straight, but 30 year old virgin. I guess I know why now.

Male/Brazil/Straight
I would say I'm well balanced but 125%?

USA
Male
Straight

Sounds like your dad is the faggot for letting your dick rot off without a trip to the ER beforehand. I still don't get why you wanted to be female, though. I'm sure it would be easier for a male to grow a dick & balls than a pussy/uterus combo, and since you didn't have either anyway then why did it even matter? You just wanted your poor friend to be as close to a lesbian as possible?

USA M Straight

Bi guy, US

woah.
I trap and answered these sincerely

22 male s aus

Holy Shit
Perfect 50-50

So according to this test masculine man are sociopathic mindless apes

Fucking Chads

18 M/Straight/SE asia

there's a facebook button on the results, it's linked to your profile
confirmed illuminati and trick survey to test negative personality traits

Can I fuck you in front of your wife?

I'm heteroflexible and dominant. But I acknowledge a certain feminine side of mine, which is actively hidden.

I'm considering to start hormones to transition.

LV/M/Straight

What is the point?

21, M, SEA

1/3 male, 1/3 female, 1/3 dead inside

That's the most pathetic test imaginable. It doesn't even try to disguise what it is asking. It basically says "pick male or female 36 times" and then adds it up.

Wow, I'm Undifferentiated-Androgynous.
Russia, male 28, bi

Usa male 21 straight

Lol casually masculine

Bicurious virgin male who's too lazy to screenshot.

22/69

let me fuck you in the ass, then after you can grab beers for me.

Find a better one and post here.

OP here. I am already on it. Not trans, but willing to mess my body up because fuck it

19/m/US

Female, mostly straight (bi but never really had a girlfriend worth mentioning) USA
I'm only half surprised with my results. Didn't think masculinity would be so high, I knew it might be more than feminine, but dangley doodle

>male
>100 %
whelp

> " Post results from [snip link], sexuality, gender and country that you live in. ..." ;

predominantly non-sexual, predisposed towards bisexuality, largely disapprove of homosexuality as a practising lifestyle.

Male; England's green and pleasant land.

Stright
SWEDEN

Here you go faggot trap dick lovers

Those 17% is me when i suck cock!

Straight, Male, USA

Gah! I'm male for crying out loud.

Let's gay

>inb4 mobile fag
Dutch straight male raised by single mom