Three more years until four more years

three more years until four more years.

Please no; enough of this political disaster

>implying Trump will even get the nomination again

Trump 2020

I love hearing the Jews on NPR yelping like puppies with every new story on President Trump.

"disaster" - we're doing better economically than we have in a long time. Blacks and Latins are doing extremely well too despite Trump being a "racist". You may not realize this, because you're a kid with no investments, but ask you parents. and quit repeating shit that dumb people say. it makes you look dumb too.

if Trump folds on DACA he will lose his base and be a one term President.

>we're doing better economically than we have in a long time
Following the trend that started under Obama.

this is provably garbage. ROlling back all of the Obama era regulations has jump started the economy. Exactly as he predicted. Democrats only know how to spend it. They don't know how to make it, numb nuts.

>Trump will still want the job at all; let alone enough to shoot for another term

Nonsense.

lol, except for the fact that it didn't start under Obama. Not even close. It started after we got that America hating,muslim shit bag, faggot out of office. Everyone knows this, except for you. Dummy.

Get rid of all the regulations keeping big businesses in check & not acting like douches; they start making more money.
Gee, who'd've thought?

I guess the economists are wrong, and the plebe from Sup Forums is right. lol. ok kid.

My investments say otherwise.

2nd, my TSP is thriving

Where's the wall drumpftards?

Where's the wall faggots?

I didn't realize you were an economist. By all means, post your credentials.

You cant read apparently he never claimed to be an economist.

the regulations put in place by the Obama admin. chased businesses out of the country en masse. There's literally not one example where Democrats have improved the economy. In fact. if you look at any long term Democrat run city in the US, they're total hell holes. lol. Total shit. The fact that anyone is even arguing this is ridiculous.

sure kid

damn, you can't read either. pathetic. Are you nigger?

pics and these like it are so cringe

I understand the urge for a political shakeup in the US but this weird mythologizing fantasy shit with ANY president is some authority figure self-cucking mental illness

fk u faggit. rome wasnt built in a day

Cool beans.

Jesus, those businesses must really hate America. No loyalty at all.

the wall is a dumb idea imo, too much upkeep.
we should hire more boarder patrol agents and make the punishment VERY painfull.

they are not arguing, they know this is true
yet they must deny it and lie hoping they can still convince some braindead soyboi faggots to keep voting for them, otherwise they would need to...gasp...work...

Really the only number you need from the previous administration is how many were on food stamps. Wasn't it at an all time high during his eight years?

Looks like you've invested heavily in platitudes. That makes *you* look dumb, mister investor

they're not supposed to be loyal kid. they're supposed to make money. you've got a lot of growing up to do.

Back to your shack, rural retards

they must be run by jews
no loyalty

Then he's just another Sup Forumstard, posting shit on Sup Forums.

>they're supposed to make money
Like they weren't making any with regulations. They were just making marginally less.
Couple % less & they're moving in with another country. Faggotry of the highest order.

why are you complaining then?
if life is so great in your hillary paradise, why you people keep crying and screaming at the sky

The only reason you faggots love Trump so much is because you either don't have fathers or the fathers you do have are weak ass little bitches.

and now it's at a 15 year low. Weird, huh?

ok kid

projecting much

stop projecting. fatherless nigger detected.

>three more years until four more years.
American voters are just stupid enough to vote him in again.
>fucking retards

I hope so. I personally think he's a fucking idiot but I love watching people lose their minds over his tweets and all these talk shows analyzing him.

He's a walking, living and breathing meme. I think his presidency is hilarious as shit even though he's by far one of the dumbest presidents we've ever had. I say let him govern until he dies.

says the nigger that voted for Hillary and is voting for Oprah. lol

Hopefully after his 12 years, we can get someone farther to the right. I would like to see Pat Bucanon or David Duke.

Why wouldn't he user?

Nah, Oprah will win if she runs. Solely because Americans by far are fucking idiots and will vote her because "MUH FEMALE PRESIDENT!" "MUH FEMALE BLACK PRESIDENT!"

What are her policies? Who cares. Americans are that stupid.

Weird too how it's so much easier to get them approved now. I used to have to get regular redeterminations every 3 months to get them renewed; now it's once a year, & the benefit amount only went down like $3 a month. There used to be actual case workers who would interview you & ask you questions, now it's just a form you drop off at the desk.
MUCH easier to scam the system since the "defunding".

sorry, ill leave you alone sir. you must be very busy on your important phone call update session with all of the black and latina people in the US

because he is sexist racist bigot mean orange bully

Bet you'd like that thick black ass on your face.

oh so she'll just copy hillary campaign and add black to it
what could possibly go wrong

Not even Stedman wants that ass on him.

Oprah is far more likeable than Hillary. Hillary was an unlikeable candidate and a fucking disastrous pick from the start. Oprah is insanely popular for reasons unknown to me.

get off Sup Forums and get a job you lazy nigger.

But he counts on the American ignorance and foolishness. Something that's everywhere over there.

4 more years
You admire a c list reality tv star clown who is part of the celeb elite and a blue blood born chad

I'm using stats, you monkey. Unemployment is down for both blacks and latinos. That's what they've been bitching about for years. "muh oppurtunities". And it took a racist Nazi to finally give it to them. You're losing this argument dummy.

dont they all ?

projecting.

where are you from? And is there a muslim cock in your ass right now?

it's not about if he gets a second term
it's about is there someone who challenges him, the people elect, the counters count for and the jews allow to reign

no one will be stupid enough to be a candidate
the people are blind and won't make their mark for him/her
the counting will magically swing to god emperor trump, just like it did last time
and the jews just won't have another candidate, he/she will just have a magic accident

kek, make me or fuck off. My dick gets hard knowing I'm living at your expense. Although not really, cause FS benefits getting abolished wouldn't affect any of y'all's taxes in the slightest. They'd find other shit to outright waste the money on so as not to charge you less next season.

ha, joke is on you
the muslim cock is inside my wife's ass right now
my turn will only come later today

I admire someone that gave up everything to defeat the democrats, the deep state and the media in the biggest trolling of the american people of all time.

>the jews just won't have another candidate
But Donny boy IS (((their))) candidate.
Every Republican AND Democrat candidate is (((their))) candidate.

It was too with Obama after Bush fucked everything and no one gave him credit either.

I'll give Trump his dues where he deserves them but I find it amazing that Obama will never get credit for anything from the other side. He even broke state sovereignty by entering Pakistan to put a bullet in Bin Laden's eye and gets no credit for it.

The hypocrisy is beyond dense on the other side.

well good luck being a lazy nigger. while you're living hand to mouth, eating shit tier food and wiping your ass with 1 ply toilet paper, I'll be on a tropical vacation. I do 2 a year now. It's nice. But hey, at least you don't have to work. Right Tyrone?

>muh dick

I knew you were from Europe.

kek and you believe that shit?

lol. You guys act like that faggot jumped out of the chopper and shot him. nigger please.

Yup. Time is far more valuable than money. I do as I please with mine, while your money won't buy back the time you spent making it.
Best revenge is living well; and I live well.

What about your dick?

>US: less than 60% white citizen
>average EU country: between 85 and 95% white citizen
>white people will be minority in US in 30 years, spics will be the majority
>retard amerifat white trash still thinks he's not the dying breed

>gave up everything
Gave up nothing, uses the office to push his products and resorts, is a bigger star then he ever was and will be a bigger celebrity as a result
>trolling the media
This is you enjoying it (I do too) but trump is not trolling at all he is dead serious and cam from a wealth bubble you clearly don't understand
>deep state
He literally appointed the oldest of the old political guard that is completely and openly tied to whatever the illuminati would be

Donald Trump's name is absolutely fitting for his position. "Donald" is a Scottish name that means 'great chief or world mighty'. "Trump" as a surname means 'drum' but "Trump" as a word means 'a valuable resource that may be used, especially as a surprise, in order to gain an advantage'. It can also mean 'a helpful admirable person.' Donald J. Trump was meant to be president.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the whole qanon story? I know he says he is very close to Trump and that they are working on destroying this whole deep state thing, but what's the actual conspiracy behind all this?
Where did it all start, who are supposed to be the people involved (I mean the "enemies" to fight), who is onboard with Trump, what major recent events are allegedly linked with this masterplan?
Please help a poor Yuro understand what's going on

>welfare
>well
nigger you are a joke

this is a desperate attempt to rationalize you contributing nothing while accomplishing nothing.

>"I value all of my time"
> on Sup Forums

nigger, fuck off with this shit. lol.

Autism: The thread.

No im stating the fact he went full merica cowboy to order it done after 8 years of Bush failing to find him and claiming victory

Also your proving my point - Trump wouldn't jump out and do that shit either but lie to me and tell me that if Obama didn't get him and Trump did the same thing you wouldn't be on here with airbrushed memes of him as a result

You have no idea how much more I make on welfare than I would at any shit tier job y'all would rather I do. So I'm still ahead of the game, by far.

>on Sup Forums
Said the sad cracker arguing with me on Sup Forums. Nigga please.

nigga, osama is live and well living in some tropical island filled with 9 year old girls and some goats
all paid with your money

if you believe that nigger actually got him and dumped the body in the sea with no evidences you are beyond retarded

I put in an application since I been in PA for 3 months and can't get a job again and yeah so far no interviews or anything

This would've been the same outcome regardless of president. Don't act like any of them would've demanded the body be brought to them as proof, or the CIA would've actually followed through with the legit one if they had.

I swear it's like when they defunded it, they shaved a couple bucks off everyone's accounts, then cut their staff down to a fourth.

lol. Yeah, nothing says full American cowboy, like the black Alfred E. Newman. Sober the fuck up.

you're a parasite and a nigger. You're arguments are shit as a result. I work from home as I own my business. It allows me a certain amount of latitude. You're smoking blunt roaches, listening to rap and talking to your black girlfriend. You're a parody. A cautionary tale. You're a broke ass nigger. Stop pretending.

Retarded bait...but fine

>proving my point
Thanks user

>You're smoking blunt roaches, listening to rap and talking to your black girlfriend. You're a parody. A cautionary tale. You're a broke ass nigger
Fucking kek, keep projecting, cumskin. Keep applying your stereotyped image of what I should be based on what you expect. Keep stabbing in the dark, hoping to hit me, missing every time.
I'm glad you've found success & it allows you the life you want. Not everyone is afforded the same chances. Life & circumstance fucks a lot of things up for some people. We've all got to make the best we can out of what we're given to work with, & that's exactly what I do & have always done.
I enjoy my life & get what's important out of it. As far as "accomplishments", who the fuck really accomplishes anything worthwhile? We're all here as long as we are, & then it's done. Just have to get by how you choose the best you can until then.