Can anyone shop a monkey head

can anyone shop a monkey head
and make the shirt say coolest nigga in the jungle

doing it right now. bumping incase thread dies

Bump.
"Coolest Nigger in the Hood" would fit better here.

Nice

bumbing in case for this

Here it is

I came in here hoping for this exact image.

well done Sup Forumsros. now we need one with an ape face and "coolest nigga in the hood" or sth on the shirt

thats an ape not a monkey ya dingus.

Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiit

working on a good one.. keep bumpin

Coolest sandnigger in the camel

Lol. I bet they wouldnt care if this actually happened

Coolest nigga in the cell block

Holy kek balls, you win!

nice

Winrar! Good job user.

Would buy this pullover

thanx Anons :)

Now, post that shit all over twitter and other soc medias.

Winrar!

nah.. not for me.. I'm but merely a tool for hire :) that beeing said, people get to buthurt these days.. i bet H&M didnt do this cause they think all black people are monkeys... more like all kids act like monkeys when they are hyper on sugar or something :)

You...you're a sensible man. What are you doing in a place like this?

Thanx man... i'm just b/ored.. just derping around looking for stuff to do.. and I like photoshop.. also on sick leave so I got that going for me as well :) also, I'm not a Nigga.. colorblind Norwegian here :) Skintone has no impact on me.. how ever.. religion does ;)

Dude, leave while your still fucking new.

What job? Lol you're my nigga ;^)

>I like photoshop

Say, do you like hot naked girls user? I have a proposition :^)

they did it on purpose
is pretty obvs

Fucked the lettering but mostly did a decent job.

mfw diddy makes the monkey a millionair

Been on b/ on and off for many years user.. not my first rodeo... also, beeing sensible, and have a twisted mind and humor.. so.. I still derp around :P

Electritian, has inflammation in my elbows so I have loads of time to scroll on b/ :)

That, and all the twisted stuff on b/ is why I'm here lol :P

Well.. H&M? I¨m not so shure... but if you refere to all the people who got buthurt.. I agree...

fpbp

Well, I catfish girls sometimes, haven't for a couple months now, but I did a good job. To ultimately gain a girl's trust photoshopping their name on the catfish tits works 100%. So, you help me when I ask you to photoshop a girl's name on the catfish tit's (I'll send u the pic) & I'll share my wins with you :^)

> :P
> :)

How young are you, kiddo?

15 why?

Lol obv not him, he said he's an electrician.

>been on Sup Forums for many years
>admits to being underage
>inb4 b&

"H&M release white supremacist hoodie"

How old do you think?.. I'm a firm believer in showing state of mind when typing.. :) so you can say, I'm an old-school user of emojis, I was around when they saw the light of day ;)

correct

was not me.. random troll

using winks and smileys was gay then and it's gay now.

well.. beeing understood must be gay then ;) .. also.. why so angry? and I'm 39 for those who needs to know

So what you think?

>39

Holykek

kek

dont think my skills are up to par for this.. one need to make it really good to pull it of.. tried something similar earlier.. did not work.. so, sorry.. would love to help.. but skills are not to good :)

shocker.. some random user has not same age as you... hold the press :P