Fuck a fat girl, user. Chubby girls have low self esteem so they try harder in bed. Dont date one obviously...

Fuck a fat girl, user. Chubby girls have low self esteem so they try harder in bed. Dont date one obviously, but diddle one for the novelty.

Triplets?

All of those girls are attractive and chubby not really fat in the sense I would consider fat. Actually fat and obese people are so disgusting theres no chance, chubby girl (especially dressed as Mei) I'm totally down for.

>implying I can even get chubby girls

6'2", fit, 6/10 face, $200k cryptoriches, and I'm undateable. Where does it end...

Titplets

Lately been all about the chubby girls, I find more and more often Im atracted to thick girls moreso than skinny ones...think its because tits...pic related

If weren't spewing insecurity every time you talked to a girl you would be fine. Talk to girls like there a person not a fleshlight.

you* they're*

More?

As the Captain Ahab of whale harpooning, OP was not a faggot this time. Solid advice.

I'm 35 years old and have been around the block a few times , and nothing gets me more pissed off that this cliched "fact" about chubby girls being somehow less desirable and so easy to get.

this is completely false. from my long experience girls like the ones in the picture, if anything, get more attention and are scooped up as soon as they turn 18. Your average bar is full of stick thin desperate women in their 30s desperately looking for men while the thicker big boobed/ass ones have an army of men competing for them.

but keep up the fantasy kid.

Bro. You put too much thought into what you think you look like. You limit yourself by doing that. I'm 6 feet even and chubby, and my roommate is 5'10" and has mild aspergers. We both get women. You just have to literally stop caring so much. They can sense it.

I see what you're talking about user, but you're talking 2 different ages.

Chubby girls in their early 20's bang like there's no tomorrow. Most people their age are only going for the hott skinny bitches.

When you get our age (I'm 31), that's when you see that skinny bitches have wasted their life and potential. Now they're looking to settle down and ruin someones happiness.

Dont date one? What are you, a fag?

Chubby and fat girls have the softest skin and the wettest pussies but you would already know that if you were a real man!

Chubbies make amazing girlfriends. They just wanna please you. They know they are chubby so they try hard and they are loyal if you treat them right. Plus you dont have to worry about them eating a fucking salad while you eat a pizza. They wanna do and watch what you do.

You fucking chubbyphobic faggots dont have a fucking clue!

Look, I've banged my fair share of chunky monkeys. "Chubbyphobic" is a bit of a stretch and you sound like a jackass using "phobic" when someone has a preference.

A preference is one thing sure but people trying to shame others for fucking and dating chubby girls is pretty pathetic. But it does mean more chubbies for those that enjoy them.

>>inb4 shut up sjw

Maybe fuck em, sure, don't date em.

Yeah, that's called "ball-busting" sweetheart. I work in construction and even though I've been married for 2 years, I still get shit for riding fat girls like a moped.

Seriously, lighten tf up. I'm 6', 210 and the biggest girl I've had sex with was 2 inches taller than me and about 30lbs heavier. She knew she was a big girl and we had a great time.

If people want to crack jokes, let them crack jokes.

Riding a fat girl is like riding a moped, btw. Everyone does it but their too embarrassed to admit it to their buddies.

Momkun, the hambeast in the middle, is definitely fat and a actual cunt to her fans.

Moar of the girl on the left pls. Name?

Seriously; You can be an ugly, insecure fuck and still get women. But nobody wants desperation or emotional baggage. It's holistic or some shit.

It depends on the person; I know Sup Forums doesn't wanna hear it, but you can't really judge behavior strictly by whether someone's chunky or a chick. It's more complicated.

fucking a fat girl is like climbing on top of a jiggling mountain of flesh. Her gut makes a big slope down to her pussy and her fat legs engulf her pussy. It's really no fun.

For real. Drink with other dudes and some will straight up tell you that they like to fuck chubby women. Trying to do it myself at some point. That and nerdier girls since I hear they tend to be freakier.

lol why so your faggots use hot girls as “chubby” examples? You know the land whales that are matching you on tinder are actually gross and the girls you are posting have their “fat” in the right places?

These girls have great boos and actually have hips, the hippos you could date OP are fucking amerifats that go to McDonald’s every other day and smell like greasy hamburguers

I dated and lived with a hot skinny girl for years. She was the laziest, least ambitious bitch I've ever been with. I never felt real trust with her and she only wanted to fuck a couple times a month. I married a chubby, but attractive girl, and she makes more money than me, keeps our house super clean, cooks meals everyday, buys me stuff all the time, wants sex as much as I do (super tight), i trust her, she doesnt want kids and is all around amazing. My point is, allowing myself to give this girl a shot was the greatest choice i ever made. The more time i spent with her, the more attractive she became. Just some advice for all the 20 somethings that base relationships on whether everyone else thinks a girl is hot. Amazing women exist in all body types.

Thanks to retarded feminist brainwashing every hamplanet thinks she's hot as fuck and deserves Brad Pitt handing her wads of $100s. Fat bitches are as conceded and self absorbed as fit girls. If you're going to try, might as well try for an attractive girl rather than getting rejected by 200lbs of bitch.

Girls like these are the reason I want to get fit, cosplay, and go to conventions

Cunt how?

Best post, similar experiences here. It's almost like people are complicated and you can't judge what somebody is like solely based on appearance?

>Chubby girls
>girls
GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

We have white teens and stupid peoples desperate attempts to emulate black culture, compounded by social media and celebrity "fitness" (doing squats and taking instagram pics) to blame for the shift in whats attractive. I'm all for a big boobed curvy girl, but its just a fucking fad, in 5 years it will probably be weirdly flat chested girls or something and girls will be getting boob reductions. Stupid people unfortunately shape the demand for things these days.

>cryptotiches

AKA maybe 100,000 if he plays his cards right.

If you were to try to sell off 200k of coin it would crash the price.

>We have white teens and stupid peoples desperate attempts to emulate black culture

That's the leftist agenda. 12% of the population is stupid, violent welfare apes, and the media is trying to push that mentality onto whites. If they could make everyone as gullible and dependent as blacks, they would.

>Chubby girls have low self esteem

where have you been the last 5 years? They think they are goddesses now

theyre not OP is lying

We need more Fat Rule34 threads.

How's this image?

I will concede they're easier to get into bed, but if you stay with them long enough you'll see they're just as flawed as skinny women and they'll get jealous and petty.

Based Momo as bikini Mei

pls moar

she didnt send him nudes