DAILY REMINDER that ALL black lives MATTER!!! you sick fucks think trolling me on instagam and reporting me on ig will...

DAILY REMINDER that ALL black lives MATTER!!! you sick fucks think trolling me on instagam and reporting me on ig will change this...THINK AGAIN. me and my associates have your internet protocol address and we will NOT be silenced!

>Instagram.com/shopangelicfever

Kek just reported you again. You’re a dumb bitch and you deserve it for getting that guy fired for saying nigger. Fuck off.

delete this right fucking NOW!

1) I have no fucking clue who you are.
2) You must not know how Sup Forums works...
3) Either #2 is true or you're just a troll, in which case, well done.
4) I'm not gonna lie, you ugly af. Coming here and ranting like a lunatic is only making you more and more fugly by the second.
5) Get off Sup Forums cunt. No one wants you here and you're only going to get more pissed off because no one gives a damn what you got to say.

Damn she looks delicious

OP is a nigger faggit crow gypsy

You should be ashamed of yourselves. This is SICK and RACIST!!! Fuck you!!

same reported for the lulz

Dat is not de wey

Fuck me, hang you. Such is life, nigger

i want to be racist. Y'all fucking crows and shitskins didn't contribute one bit to the creation of the modern world. At this point, a parasyte has more of a need to exist in the world then you.

OH SHIT!

WE'VE BEEN BLACK-TRACED!

oh, yeah

My bottom line matters, and that cotton will not pick itself.

> doxing incoming

REPORTED to IG

Is this a cringe thread?

fack. now the mods are coming

indeed

You think you’re fucking COOL being racist and using the N word?? You are all seriously FUCKING sick!! Delete these posts right NOW

chill out you dumb bitch. also just reported your Instagram. Lmao

not cool, necesairlly, just the lols

>your
lol top kek

Samefagging

you do not kno de wey

Please. Enlighten me. How is what I said remotely racist?

NIGGER LIVES MATTER, im wit yo grillfiend

Nvm. I now see this is troll thread. My apologies. Moving a little slow this morning, it seems.

huh?

Fuck off nigger if black lives matter so much then why the hell do you stupid fuzzhead jiggaboos shoot so many of each other?

Youre lives havent mattered since the end of slavery. The only reason you mattered then was becausae we needed labor. Just like beaners now.

Surely this is bait and not a dumb nig.

This is so FUCKING offensive and insensitive. Black women are QUEENS and black men are ROYALTY period. White people SICKEN me.

stop larping you stupid nigger

This is why abe lincoln needed to be shot sooner

the contrast of a load of jizz on her body would be amazing.

>DAILY REMINDER that ALL black lives MATTER!!!

And my daily reminder that no they don't.

>me and my associates have your internet protocol address

Niggers are too dumb to understand IP addresses.

Go cry you worthless piece of shit nigger. Black sows are nothing but troph eating criminal factories and buck nigs are nothing but lazy bluegums who leech the welfare system and breed anything they can.

If you like eating and smelling shit.

I kek'd. I agree.

Shall we turn this into a nigger hate thread boys?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Nigger

this guy gets it

Yes. Fuck that dirty shit stain nig

That''s why we are still on this dirt ball. We could reach stars and coquer galaxy but no, we must decide which colour of skin is better. Is it really so important?

That is untrue. My instructor for data networking was a nigger

Oh no! Not my internet protocol address!

Sure black lives matter but nigger lives do not. And if you are too stupid to tell the difference between a black person and a nigger it is likely you yourself are a nigger. Or worse a SJW type.

This

Its ironic that is a VW bus, basically a company adolf started

stop bumping this b8

>too stupid to tell the difference between a black person and a nigger

Self-defining - Niggers gonna nig.

Queens of dick washing and Kings of cowshit eating. Just cause you steal from burger KING that doesn't make you royalty, you fucking antique farm equipment.

Now shut the fuck up before you get dragged behind a pickup truck for a couple hours like the windchime cunt that you are.

You will all go to hell for this racism and sexism. Disgusting!!!!!

reported

>Antique farm equipment.

Jfc. I kek'd so hard.

niggers truly are just walking primates huh

FUCK YOU!!! And stop reporting my instagram!!!!!!!!!

Niggers are lazy as fuck and have criminal mind. So am I, I'm lazy and wanna be a gangster. So probably I am a nigger inside but my skin as white as the snow. What do?

Ewwww