I would

added to the log rage collage
thanks for your content and your bumb, anonanus

god I want to stuff his loaf done my fucking throat

god I'd like to ram a sopping loaf into her pussy and eat it

kek

Hell yeah, I've been hoping for something like that

this is it so far but it's a work in progress
some of the logless fags (wheelchair/welfare guy for example) either an heroed or are offline physically protesting outside of Squarespace

Fucking kek. Here's one of my personal favorites.

well?

Kek

logs

added

CHONGUS

God that's so hot...

Gold. Keep em coming

slidding

KEK 428 was my post

I had to include it in the screenshot cause I thought it was pretty funny

Log

music to my ears/throat

How about this log?

trips logged

>the cute master :3
Grow up.

nice inverted tripple sixxes
This one still confuses me because logless shills post it all the time like it's some blow to logs when in reality the page that is rejected is full of anti-log pasta...

Yeah, but y u mad tho?

Poop butt shit poopy log

preach my nigger

Trips logged

well?

Aw dangit. I've been samefagging all my threads for years without noticing the fucking counter over on the right. Damn it b how come you never said anything?

People don't care about your samefagging

Also, log posting isn’t a meme. Knowyourmeme also doesn’t have entries on French Impressionism.

how

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are slidding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
Fucking forced memes
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

It’s not a meme, junior

卐卐 卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐 卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐 卐卐
卐卐 卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐 卐卐
卐卐 卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐 卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐 卐卐

Trips logged
Throat clogged!

I'll soon go to this handsome man's Cryptoriana tour and perhaps I'll meet him too.

What should I tell him?

Tell him he hasn't put out a good album since Nymphetamine and that's being generous as hell

Andy Sixx is gay

Dump

A fresh hot log roll straight from the source. I would like nothing more than to suck one down from Andy Biersacks ass flaps.

Grow up.

God that's so fucking hot...

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and logologist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy, the Wharton Stool of Finance, very creamy, very steamy—you know, if you’re a conservative log, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the creamiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to an Andy Sixx concert, sat in the front row, went backstage, went to Andy's dressing room, got on my knees, sucked a log of shit out his asshole—you know I have to give my like log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the logs, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with Andy's logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four logs—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the poo poo; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are steamier right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great loggers, the Iranians are great loggers, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Dump