Is Sup Forums a safe space?

is Sup Forums a safe space?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dcc_1433086112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, now fuck off faggot.

Meh, not really, /Soc/ sure as fuck is.

It's a safe space for racist people

It use to be, now people jack off other fascist.

So it's a safespace for the right wing.

a Safe Space? Yes, little snowflake, come sit by the fire with me...

liveleak.com/view?i=dcc_1433086112

kys

The racist part use to be ironic and a joke, now it's unironic and not a joke.

So, there's that. It was the same as the 'Hitler Did Nothing Wrong' meme, where it was just offensive, but not suppose to mean anything....

With all the beta soyboy faggots that lurk here now you can assume that it is indeed a safe space

Shut up nigger

all the pedos are welcome here user

That's what happens when a wave of autists floods here and takes everything litterally.

I am just saying. Moot was never a racists, Sup Forums was never made for this bullshit. Asshole took the ironic and made it unironic.

The first time I saw Hitler posting was on here I laughed so hard, and the OP kept insisting he was serious about liking Hitler, and I kept finding it unbelievable. That was like 10 years ago.

Now it's not so hard to understand.

the jews have made themselves pretty obvious, please tell me why you are not racist when white counties are being flooded with brown third world immigrants for no reason, aside from population displacement

Naw, it's just the underground facists looking for a place. I am not bitter about them coming here, it's natural when Sup Forums gets this 'edgy' image about being the INTERNET HATE MACHINE that hate groups would come here.

It never was a malicious hate, it was just an unconformity hate.

Now it's more conformist... use to be just a massive collection of people too afraid to go outside, post-pepe it's full of normies. It's more of a sign of the internet, that there is no small message boards like there use to be.

USE TO BE TONNES OF BBS STYLE MESSAGE BOARDS.

Now it's all just rebbit

I've yet to have someone explain to me why #diversity is a benefit in any regard. Meritocracy is the standard we should be setting for everyone instead of this feel good bullshit

I am against all relgions. You faggots are only half at my level. When you realize that the problem isn't just the jews, or muslims, or the christians, or the hindus, or the buddhists, or the sikhs, or the wikians, or whoever.

The broken logic of Jews is just as bad as all other thought, ya maybe worse because of their strict marriage laws, or maybe Islam because of their violent habits, or maybe christians for being so fear mongering for hindus for shitting in the streets, or any other retarded that is fucking over their own interest for a chance to be part of the greater good.

4chin was made by moot that was a 16 year old that just wanted to post anime and have laughs with people. 2chan was just a fucked up place filled with nice people that were quick to ridicule but still were helpful and I remember posting on there with people that were just as fucked up and nice as Sup Forums was.

I mean they all spoke ching chang and one guy was nice enough to translate for me, but ... that's gone now.

>The racist part use to be ironic and a joke, now it's unironic and not a joke.
We meant none of that shit in the beginning. We were just trying to piss people off, but as they say "Those who act like retards for fun attract literal retards who think they're in good company" or something like that. Can't remember it ver batim. Sup Forumss glory days are long dead and gone, it's a racist hug box now

Ya...

but the way r9k and soc were going it was either that or just become a rebbit group.

At least the rebbit people can be outed. The Times MARBLECAKEALSOTHEGAME was the end of Sup Forums. It got too mainstream, but FUCK ME if that wasn't the most impressive ending ever. The hack group they had going on in the end it was organized down to a single webpage that would auto hack it just by visiting it....

Those people are gone now too...

not for us pedos ;_;

The cake is a lie.

not for fags, no

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
░░░░░░▓████████████▓
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

ppppppppppfffffffffffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

fags are literally what this site was made on.

Not a safe place for faggotry

Was there anything noteworthy even besides cp?

fuck youf fag
also, who's that cute boi?

>besides CP

The memes were a lot more 9gag teir. To be honest I goto 9gag now because of it.

It was all about the GETs. That's where a lot of the meme and the meme culture started because that would become the meme for the week or month.

So... that was unique.

That's kind of where Sup Forums, now instead of the faggot with no fucking life making a meme, you have forced memes.

The day Sup Forums ignored the gets is when it died. That was its biggest strength. The autists killed it by posting some pokemon shit or furry shit and that's it.

Autism killed Sup Forums.

This is why dubs were similar for a bit...

Of course. Thank you, brave janitors

Hahaha