Bandcamp Thread

Be cool to each other. Post some reviews, not just reccs.

Other urls found in this thread:

bryanmyrold.bandcamp.com/album/all-you-do
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
soundcloud.com/daveroland
bluehole.bandcamp.com
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA
mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds
77pegg.bandcamp.com/album/chicken-pie-iiv
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-4
flaminghome.bandcamp.com/album/haunt-me
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/desert-shifter
umenem.bandcamp.com/releases
mddlchld.bandcamp.com/
clyp.it/tjampkp3
polizei.bandcamp.com/track/malappropria
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
dogsinreverse.bandcamp.com/album/theme-for-film-single
asbestosleadasbestos.bandcamp.com/album/death-is-imminent
burbs1.bandcamp.com/
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
jmholmes.bandcamp.com/album/james-michael-holmes-hemp-cereal
oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/xii
korteriflog.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/unknownsynthartist/sets/unknown-album
calebchase.bandcamp.com/
bonfirerealm.bandcamp.com/
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-novetlen-ujj
danyahma.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>indie rock/pop
>lofi

bryanmyrold.bandcamp.com/album/all-you-do

Wow this is really well done. It sounds a lot like Wild Nothing but with a little more lo-fi distortion to it and the guitars give a strange late 50s Joe Meek production vibe.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>synthpop, ambient, soundtrack

soundcloud.com/daveroland

Would anyone be interested in helping me out with lyrics? They can be as experimental as you please. My latest stuff requires something like that.

Really liking this first track, good car music

Neon Clouds

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>I Sing Now
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Also Music To Bake In The Sun To
>Basically Music For Every Season But Spring
>Fuck Spring

NEW ALBUM COMING ON THE 13TH

Watch my bullshit low budget music videos on my YouTube channel here:
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA

Watch me occasionally post Rest In Peace messages to dead celebrities and retweet stupid shit here: mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6

Here's a review of my trash album!:
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds

Rec:

77pegg.bandcamp.com/album/chicken-pie-iiv
>satisfying
>eggcore
>plunderphonics

what part of review and not recc dindt you get butthole? fuck your shit

10/10 post shoegaze with good vocals

chill as fuck yo

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-4

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc

>niggas who cant read

onlineband.bandcamp.com

>singer/songwriter
>bedroom folk

flaminghome.bandcamp.com/album/haunt-me

Just got done listening to this, I really enjoy it. I think the first tracks are a little bit weaker than the ones after it but overall I think it's a lovely album and once I get paid this weekend I'll be supporting you.

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/desert-shifter

>experimental
>rock
>sound collage

Nice synth tones there! I like how clean everything sounds.

Pretty good stuff there. I like your chord progressions, but you could work on singing in key more accurately.

RIP bandcamp threads

new tangible rays album will save us

and eye candy, Sup Forumsgaze will live on

umenem.bandcamp.com/releases

>downtempo, chill

Side project. Thanks for checking it out.

Catchy melodys, really kind of has a surfy vibe to it. Great music, I think you could do better on cover art, but really that doesn't mean anything. Good work.
Good stuff man, ready to hear a new album soon.

>Good stuff man, ready to hear a new album soon
Thanks. If I can never find a lyricist, it'll be out in no time. For now it's all in limbo again just like my previous unreleased album.

mddlchld.bandcamp.com/
>lofi
>beats
>chillhop

Listen thoroughly. I like it, only problem I would say that I have is that at a certain point some songs sound a little too similar to others in your album. I'd suggest maybe experimenting with different sounds or maybe add some synth to some to switch it up. Otherwise great job :)

clyp.it/tjampkp3

currently working on this. This is the instrumental, I'll be adding vocals in a few minutes. It'll be part of a collaborative album.

polizei.bandcamp.com/track/malappropria

>post punk, dreampop

this is so good mang
this is really pretty stuff, really like ages lyes
the string samples in your songs are beautiful, and much love to another socal boi

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>pop
>jazz
>alternative
>funk

bump

DONT YOU 404 ON ME

Dogs in Reverse - Theme for Film

>spooky
>synth
>minimalism

dogsinreverse.bandcamp.com/album/theme-for-film-single

asbestosleadasbestos.bandcamp.com/album/death-is-imminent

>Electronic, Lo-Fi Rock occasionally (and ween inspired drum machines usage as well), Industrial, last track is complete noise/industrial

I originally wasn't planning on uploading this to bandcamp (it'll be on some streaming services next month) but I'd thought it'd be interesting to hear some thoughts on this because I haven't posted any music of mine on here in at least at year, maybe almost a year and a half I think lmao. I've improved a lot since then and would like to let you guys listen. i'd recommend listening to it with earphones/headphones bc I'm still working on my mixing skills and that's what I mixed the album with. feedback welcome and thanks for listening/maybe downloading

i started listening to this when I saw you in the soundcloud thread and I finished it not too long ago and it was really good. gonna download it tomorrow probably and I'm really excited for that new album.

burbs1.bandcamp.com/
>Grand Rapids rap

No offense, but why do people make such a big deal of Tangible Rays? There are lots of artists ITT better than him

its just tangible rays self posting

iamzuthemusicgod.bandcamp.com

outstanding:
FRESH NEW ALBUM WITH FELLOW ARTIST UNDERSCORE
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
>tribal noise
>psychedelic drone
>musique concrète
>ffo: early Merzbow

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>Psychedelic Noise
>Lush Ambient
>Drone Metal
>Industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Les Rallizes Dénudés

Gave me more cancer than Hello Kitty Suicide Club, at least it was short

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie
>Emo
>Math Rock

How do you know I haven’t already given feedback to Bryan Myrold? And I rec’d the only other person in the Thread.

Weren't you called "The Paywalls"?

Boring

You will never be jeff mangum. You sound like a beta bitch. The fact that you want money for this shit is upsetting.

>Improvised avant garde music
Improvised because you're to lazy/dumb to write a song. Avant garde because you fill your tracks with noise and useless samples in order to stretch them to 10min.

>le lofi beats meme

The recording quality on the vocals is shit.

>leaves negative reviews and doesnt post his own
good projection you've got there senpai

hi

>idk what my stuff is

bxnshy.bancamp.com

I don't have anything to post. I am just giving my honest opinion about what is on here. If you want to be in a hugbox then fuckoff to your mommy and ask her if your shit doesn't stink

shit typo bxnshy.bandcamp.com

we dont expect a hugbox, we expect constructive criticism beyond "you're shit lol".

What do you want me to do. Write an essay about what's wrong with some of the shit here? I don't have that time. So I condense my criticism into a "u fucking suck" :)

considering what i've seen so far, i don't think you could muster even a sentence of constructive criticism, let alone an essay.

>doesnt have time for things
>but has time to listen to music and call it shit
okay kiddo

Epic reaction gif there bro. I bet you did well in school. I have given constructive criticism in past threads.

What can I say. Sometimes there is "ok" music posted here and I like to listen to that. But when absolute SHIT is posted, it is not my job to give the fucker a todo-list on how to fix the fucked up project. The first bullet point would be suicide anyway.

>experimental
>I don'tknow what else tbhonest
>genre_me
>my last stroke just went viral

jmholmes.bandcamp.com/album/james-michael-holmes-hemp-cereal

>doesnt have time for this
>is still here to debate about how he doesnt have time to be here criticizing

>Epic reaction gif there bro. I bet you did well in school.
nice ad hominem.

I know you think you are really clever using these gifs. But the truth of the matter is that you look like on of these retarded children on the bus that grunt throughout the whole ride.

>ad hominem
Wow dude, did you learn that from youtube or reddit? I really am curious.

>upvotes and subscribes

>Epic reaction gif there bro. I bet you did well in school.

>I know you think you are really clever using these gifs. But the truth of the matter is that you look like on of these retarded children on the bus that grunt throughout the whole ride.

kek this guy is top shelf triggered

are you really raging over gifs right now?

>triggered
You should become a professional punching bag. That might work out for you.

Don't know if you saw my post in a previous thread but I really liked your stuff. It's melodic, atmospheric, kinda reminds me a little like James Blake but with a more lighter approach. Good beats and production, digging the sampling too.

Man, this is so cool. The aesthetic reminds me of a little like Witchhouse and what Disasterpiece did for the soundtrack to It Follows. Cool stuff

Man, I love early Merzbow, that minimalist and lo-fi analogue quality his early work has is fantastic. This is a pretty cool take on that aesthetic, reminds me of Wraiths. The tribal aspect is cool too, reminds me a little of that African noise compilation from William Bennett (forgive me I don't remember the name, I just remember it being a great listen filled with supposedly not-fictitious African artists who are totally not pre-Cut Hands William Bennett). Awesome, will download to listen to more thoroughly. Listening to your other project too, Epiglottis is my dude. It's very soothing. The guitar on the first track reminds me of something from Bobby Beausoleil's Lucifer Rising. Nice hazy 70s vibes from this. Also downloaded.

I never see this get many responses when it really deserves more attention.

oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows
> new album, it's free, my dudes
> mix of downtempo, ambient, glitch, hard-hitting beats and crunchy breaks that might cause tinnitus
> FFO: Brian Eno, Ben Frost, Death Grips, Haxan Cloak, Clipping, Venetian Snares, etc

Might be a while before I can put out another album but I'm hoping to make something more ambient-focused, more melody-focused with tinges of glitch in there. Wish I could make music as good as Solar Fields or BT. Any feedback is appreciated, thank you for listening!

nice cover art. you have talent there.
music was so far away from my cup of tea i have nothing to say about that.

>>experimental
Saw this and just knew it would be shit.
And it was.

Beats sound poor, vocals gay, which is okey if you were aiming at that but then came the mess of the chorus...hence shit.

>retarded children on the bus that grunt throughout the whole ride
=D

nice drums.

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/xii
>Plunderphonics

See you in few minutes then.
In bandcamp.

>>experimental
Just wanted to point that you are using the universal stamp of shit there.
And correctly i may add.
Music was shit.

>77pegg.bandcamp.com/album/chicken-pie-iiv
After seeing your bandcamp design art i just couldn't make myself hit that play button. Sorry.

i would join the thread but im on soundcloud and dont want to log out of m main bandcamp account

No, You are on drugs.

korteriflog.bandcamp.com/releases

Our first album, Icelandic Post-Punk.

>punk
>Post-Punk

>>punk
>>Post-Punk
I think you meant
>Experimental

soundcloud.com/unknownsynthartist/sets/unknown-album

This is in all honesty, garbage. It reminds me of when I was a kid and tried to make music by pressing one key on a synth preset for an entire minute.

Yeah some of it is a bit experimental, but most of it is pretty straight up punk. But I appreciate the listen and feedback!

>You will never be jeff mangum
Thank god

I am with you.
Let's beat these kids up.

could seriously imagine some rappers on this, maybe some hardcore stuff like mc ride but it could also fit some chill rappers too like bones and grime too, very versatile m8 nice goin

bumpo

Thank you a lot for the high praise and the recs!
I think I already wrote something about your record. It's pretty futuristic, but I hoped for the drums to be more dynamic, and the drum patterns to be a bit more varied. If I listened to this live in a dark club or a venue at 120 db I would probably have a better opinion on it, but I can hear the potential.

calebchase.bandcamp.com/

>bedroom pop, post punk, noise, dark ambient

:) thumbs up

die mad about it

So where are your bandcamp pages? :)

Why would I need to post something in order to tell people that they suck? :)

just take the criticism. i dont need to be a filmaker to be a film critic.

Just had my first listen.
Real good stuff. Just the right amounts of floatiness and noise.
That one guitar solo was a little sloppy i guess, but still very enjoyable.
Also the cover and song titles fit the music very well.
Recc'd

The colors have hypnotized me into reccing this

This reeks of lo-fi and honesty, thus I rec it. Would have very much preferred an acoustic guitar for the strummed parts though, vocals deserve some more mix justice too

Strong rec, entrancing blend of acoustic instruments under the electronic beats, last track is maximum trip

My thing:
>indie rock, electronic
>homemade, experimental

Second album released last month, give some listens

bonfirerealm.bandcamp.com/

+ it'd be nice if you made a RYM profile and all that stuff so i can rate your shit

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-novetlen-ujj
>Epic

Very rad

I didn’t know that people did that for themselves, I thought that was like a Wikipedia page, like someone else does that for you. I guess I should then lol

anyone can do it. big artists dont. small artists desperate to legitimize themselves sometimes do it themselves

banksdanielsandhenryjones.bandcamp.com
>free jazz

What software do you all use?

only hardware. i record to 4 track tape. digitize in audacity but dont edit within the program.

Hmm. I've been wanting to get into trying to make some grime but I don't know how to synthesize sounds

oh you can probably buy hardware synths and drum machines/ samplers. but probably just pirate some vsts and shit and use ableton or fruity loops.

Bump

>1in10.bandcamp.com/album/xii

ok so that bass does not hit my ears in a nice way but i am really liking the glitchy razor sharp slashing sounds my dude. im on the first track rn. WOW white knight lover is much better. This is banging. cool artwork! Good ideas, work on your mixing though!

danyahma.bandcamp.com/

>new rap freestyle
>best dough in the game

Thanks. They're a mix of real and synthetic

ily