Who else got rejected today lol

who else got rejected today lol

Are you local. I just don't see many people from my area on here.

Only u. Kill yourself you thick cunt.

Proof that everyone here is under 25 years old

>being an old fart on Sup Forums
LMAOing @ ur life

local to where

:)

Math is still a thing for university after the invention of the calculator? lol'd hard.

Your IQ, pic related

funny how i got ravenclaw in the harry potter house test then..and they are they most intelligent

If you base you self-esteem and intelligence off HARRY FUCKING POTTER then you are some next-level autist for sure.

i got all 5 of my offers.
Nottingham, Southampton, Cambridge Birmingham and Exeter

imo if you get declined, you are thinking too highly of yourself and need to be realistic.

guess you weren't diverse enough

Should have studied instead of slinging your immature shit onto this site, faggot.

babby's first post

this is some high test bait

I'm in my second year and I hate it

Would probably be better if I had social skills, then I could go out and do what normal students do. I have no friends and miss my family and my dog. If you're like me you dodged a bullet.

Haven't even submitted my UCAS application yet, still battling the form because my certified my AS a year late and it creates conflicts with my attendance on other courses

>when you can't smell the b8

asking for a friend, how many a 8's would you need to get into a medical school using the new system. i heard the exams are harder would a medical school take this into account?

>failing for this obvious bait
well meme'd my friend