This piece of shit beat a woman who gave him a roof to live under, money to keep him alive and off the street...

This piece of shit beat a woman who gave him a roof to live under, money to keep him alive and off the street, and she did everything she could for this waste of carbon. He's not even her son, or related at all for that matter. Of course he got his ass beat, but I figured Sup Forums could do a better job than punches and kicks ever could do. I'll post a link to his fb and more info if requested.

NYPA

Tell us who he is to you

we don't care about your mom, op.

>tl;dr people are assholes

NOBEL PRIZE GOES TOOOO...

stfu pussy newfag

yes build your case you pos

most likely outcome but again support your claim or kys

Suck his dick. Then call him gay. That will ruin his life

This

>Thinks Sup Forums will help with his faggy white knight campaign
>calls other people newfags
If you had lurked for one fucking week and weren’t retarded you’d have known this wouldn’t work

What does the new york pizza association have to do with this?

Fake story. That guy was actually beat up by some nigger at his school.

I think it's normal to beat teenage girls. But never put your hand on milfs you fucking shit

op is a fag

Yeah fuck off. If this is true looks like he already learned his lesson. Let it go. Move on.

You are doing it wrong.

Drop story, make it lulz and give Sup Forums the deeds. Either we will self organize and rain pizza and robo calls or we'll see there are no lulz to be had get back to the serious business of Trump v Hillary and calling each other cuck and soi boi

LURK MOAR next time newfriend

>looking after someone else's kid
serves her right for being a CUCK

not your personal army

Its maternal instinct ya dingus.

Not your personal anus

I chuckled

it's satire ya wingus

go to the cops

They cant do shit now. They would have had to report the incident when it happened

what ws the incident??

I've slapped my mom. She's a bipolar cunt who should have never had kids.

He was pounding her?
Why would he help her?

post nudes of the mom

Read opies post nig

yeah man nothing more fucked up then getting your dick sucked off by a man and cumming it will really fuck him up

Forever?

Everytime he cums he will have the image of ops lips around his cock. That image will destroy Anyone