Is Germany benefiting from EU?

Is Germany benefiting from EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Creditors_of_Greece.png/440px-Creditors_of_Greece.png
wsj.com/articles/SB865093156644112500
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not as much as they'd wish

More than anyone else.

Sieg Heil

EU is pure evil. As fucked up as Canada is as least we're still a sovereign country.

all member countries profit from the eu in some way, even countries who are no full members like norway and switzerland.

yes
the geran subhumans must be destroyed

look at this german cockroach

nobody is.

>let me tell you about another continent

are you greek?

are germans subhumans?

most of them at least

good currency rate for export

I'm just sad some people still believe this propaganda

We aren't.

Yep. EU made it super easy for foreigners to buy business here so now everything here is owned by Germans and Swedes, not to mention they control most of the EU institutions.

is that good? Germany businesses do good work

yes its very good when foreign country owns your entire country, best possible scenario, bonust points if same country tried to erase you from existence 70 years ago

oh look at this the greek subhuman is here again

well you guys could leave the eu, like the brits and we will see what happens

Then why did you sold your country?

it's okay if you are erased

Melania-sama will make a new linage of Trump-Slovakians here. They can be new Slovakians

i didnt do shit fuck off i wasnt even alive at the time

we pay 1mld, get 3mld (last time i looked up)?
worry not, corrupt govt takes takes and relocates that money to "correct" people anyway
so yeah, we aren't really benefiting apart from Schengen (well, not anymore) or free market (yeah, what a joke)

EU is their Mitteleuropa project mashed with Reich ambitions.

They couldn't hold to it military, so they made it peacefully. Basically achieved both war goals from WWI-WWII through USA.

of course. thanks to the eu germany basically directly controls most of europe. and now when the uk is leaving they have no rival in this regard (france is just a germany's irrelevant bitch at this point).
today eu=germany.

Thanks to euro they can export more goods without the appreciation of the currency, because southern and eastern european countries are dragging down its value, so they can export cheaper goods while the economies in eastern and southern european countries can't increase their export because the value of euro is appreciated by the german exports. And their tourism also hurts because the currency is too expensive relative to countries with their own currency.

Basically the germs made the weaker eurozone countries their economic slaves.

this is really it. Germans would have more purchasing power with the deutschmark, but they would have more unemployment, and much lower exports.

conversely, less developed European countries have trouble exporting with a Euro currency that is more valuable than what their sovereign currencies would be.

Yes they do, and in theory everyone does. Large economic powerhouses like France and Germany benefit from a common market to source raw materials and to sell their goods from heavy manufacturing to countries with less heavy capacity, but they also benefit from being able to operate as a larger market in a favorable currency situation which allows them to compete strongly on the world stage. Smaller and/or less wealthy countries like Ireland and Greece benefit from being open to the massive European market, which means as much to them as the world market does to Germany for example, they also benefit from increased tourism and capital investment from wealthier states. Some issues appear in practice though; for example, Italy is one big money laundering scheme and Greece is tax-evasion haven so neither of their governments can collect decent revenue and capital investment falls and jobs go away and they become poorer and poorer and blame Germany. Contrarily, Ireland faced a great and sudden collapse with the markets in 2008, but after a bailout and austerity plan they are back up on their feet and the engines are roaring again. France is in an odd spot with relatively high birthrates and a powerful economy that seems to be stalled. A big issue for France is the work week is too short, although that helps productivity, so they need to work on finding the middleground.

Ultimately, yes Germany benefits from the EU. The EU enables them to be the largest exporters, the DM wouldn't completely cripple their manufacturing, but it would be much harder for them to compete with the slave labor in Asia. The only real issue is that they bleed money to countries like Greece who cant get their shit straight. And no it isn't Germany's fault, this isn't a new issue, Greece has defaulted on their debt five times in the modern era, they were doing it before Germany was even a thing.

good summary

nein nein nein

delete this SCHNELL!!!!!!!!

Why do you german filth think that you have the right to call others subhuman?

>let me shitskin tell you about your continent

no its not you german subhuman

It did 1999-2008.

Since then is questionable. We are expensive.

>Is Germany benefiting from EU?
The ordinary Germans? No.
The German political class? Yes.

It's benefitting from the cheap euro primarily.
Politically they have to find support for any proposal in other countries.

(You)

Such a partial view..
Can your superior mind explain how Italy is such shit now while in the 90's had a bigger GDP than uk, explain the double recession pls

euro is not cheap

I agree, but the truth is 90% of your economy is based upon domestic policies. Southern Europe is economically idiotic.

this desu

everyone benefits from freedom of travel and access to the common market

western europeans additionally benefit from the opportunity posed by access to less developed regions
eastern europeans benefit from investment money, both private commercial investment and public funds that come with that

germans specifically benefit from relatively cheap euro to drive their exports

that said, there's a lot of room to improvement, like reinforcing EUs position on international stage, protecting its borders and fixing imbalances stemming from having a currency union without fiscal union, or fixing agricultural policy to actually help small local farms over massive compounds that are profitable even without subsidies.

Ireland is a pure tax haven. If the rest of the EU fixes its tax policies, Ireland is fucked like 2008.

Fuck off iki

Italians.

Our Industry and investors very profit.
Ordinary people are more on the opposite. Cheap labour devalues our wages.

So majority here works for less and gets a little poorer every year.

Because they outgrew you since Thatcher.

They only thing that grows is the financial market.
No strong financial banks no strong grows.

fuck you slavic subhuman

>Ordinary people are more on the opposite. Cheap labour devalues our wages.
Something needs to be done about this desu.
Ivory tower politicians take a dump on an average guy and leftists are for the most part either hypocrites or outright saboteurs that value foreign interests over those of workers.

It's no wonder they turn to people like Trump when everyone else has nothing but contempt for them. (So does Trump, but at least he tells them what they want to hear).

Tbf, we kept you as a pseudo-souvereign satellite state, so you have no reason to complain (unlike, for example, Poles and Czechs)

>Something needs to be done about this desu.
Yes, these ordinary people have to stop thinking that in this time of rapid technological advancements they'll be able to do the same job for 40 years and instead learn something that is in demand.

Check generali, san Paolo, unicredit and what MPS was

Look at Greece. They knew the greeks would never be able to pay the debt, but they offered the money. Now not only do they dictate what Greece does every day in politics and economy, they also bought all the worthwhile infrastructure.

Greece is, by all means and purposes nowadays, a client state of Germany, its population doomed for more than two generations to live in poverty to pay for a debt they didn't incur.

yes.
it's a well known fact that the euro is manipulated in order to favor of Germany and France. They managed to reduce to poverty the southern european states in order to devalue the currency to be more competitive, and then they maximized their exports.
Freedom of travel? really nigga? as an italian i am 100% sure i could still travel in all of Europe without problems, and besides, this isn't an important economical factor, we could have this even without the EU.
i can't wait for the day this failed union falls

>that naivity

Flennst du auch, dass man nicht mehr gebückt mit der Handsichel die Ernte eintreibt? Immerhin hat das für Jahrhunderte die Arbeitsplätze von gut 50% der Bevölkerung gesichert.

>sei 15 Jahre
>habe 0 Ahnung vom Markt
>Bis jetzt hat Mami immer den Popo gewaschen
>Erzähl anderen irgendein Fantasy-Müll
>Erwarte ernst genommen zu werden

Duhm user bist du es?

good, then the state should secure availability of education and welfare system that will allow them to bridge the learning period. Paid for by taxes on the rich and property.

and probably also subsidy programs to incentivise the enterprises to employ old people inexperienced in the field.

So much bullshit in this little posting. FYI: before Europe bailed out Greece the biggest creditor of the Greek state was the national bank of Greece, despite its name a private institution.

Sobald du mal Steuern zahlst, reden wir weiter, Kleiner.

Geh lieber zu Mami und lass dein Popo waschen.
Dein Papi hatte ja kein bock darauf sich um seinen kleinen Versager zu kümmern.

I agree apart from the tax on property thing. Experience shows it's a stupid idea. Rather tax the income that the property actually generates but not the property itself.

Süß

>Paid for by taxes on the rich and property
That's senseless.
Labour is worthless and only inversting actually generates remarkable money.
With further globalization labour will be even more worthless.
You think programming will bring cash? An Indian will do it for nothing.
All simple labour can be done by Uganda Slaves and Indian Children.
We lost already many buisness to Indian Children.
But as a inestor or property owner you still earn on those.
I would just add to the social system an Obligatory investment fond. This will not only increase massively the fuiidity of the bank and financial sector but also gives a proper wealth to the whole population.

>Labour is worthless
Labour will never be completely worthless desu. If anything manual labour may end up ahead of jobs displaced by AI applications that can make an awful lot of white collar jobs and excel slaves redundant.

The problem will be with how people who control and rake in income from those things treat the "obsolete" labour.

Judging by arrogance with which people who have "less prestigious" jobs are treated today, I am not very optimistic.

Neoliberism in a nutshell

wow, so much scapegoating in this thread
it's not our fault some countries in this union can't get their shit together.
We didn't want the Euro in the first place, and nobody forced your country to join the EU or adopt euro, so please stop blaming germany for the shortcomings of your political class

proofs?

the german parasite sold weapons to Greece but media did not report about it in all the years
they force cuts everywhere but military is ok if they but germ weapons

typical german cockroach
le shitmany is the victim

Just let people participate in the profit marge.
It's not that hard and will bring a comfortable safety to their social situation.

Any alternatives? I don't think so.

yes, massively

what's wrong about saying that a country's government is responsible for situation in said country?

I'm not saying that german corporations didn't do evil shit, as corporations tend to, but you can't just lay all blame on foreigners and absolve people who presumably took solemn oaths to protect interests of their people, the voters who brought them to power.

>bringing a serious argument to a 12 years old

Newfag please.

germ media does it all the time
even if shitmany caused it, others should be blamed
they made turkey to their bogeyman because of the refugee crisis although there are so many of those useless arab subhumans there
this is literally the fault of shitmany

>We didn't want the Euro in the first place,
Well, Google has been particularly useless for me in this area

do you have any evidence of German skepticism toward the Euro before 1999?

I don't, but it's clear that this trend is polarizing the whealt and is creating a lot of poor people

get fucked you nationalistic eastern german subhuman
germans are shitty people so is everything else in this shithole

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Creditors_of_Greece.png/440px-Creditors_of_Greece.png

I don't have anything at hand, but i read several times that Germany was strongly against Euro, and was basically blackmailed into it by France, in exchange for our reunification.
I still can remember when we first got euro and people were against it, cause we loved our DM

wsj.com/articles/SB865093156644112500

>I don't, but it's clear that this trend is polarizing the whealt and is creating a lot of poor people
Where does this create poor people? This is from all perspectives the best method to distribute wealth and make it accesibble to some dumbfuck obongo nigger from NRW.

what is this

:^)

It's called a chart. It shows the creditors of Greece pre and post bailout.

götün yndi mi?

Wouldn't poorer Eastern European nations in the EU be the ones who relatively speaking, benefit more?

explain everything to me

already did

where are the polaks if you need them?

So why are you using the same reasoning as a negative towards Germany? That's pretty fucking hypocritical, user.

>ikibey

i dont understand it
explain it you german dog

Please do everyone a favour, Ikibey, and just disconnect your Internet connection.

shitskin australia

It's more complicated than pundits or Sup Forums would have you believe.
Many of the things people most loathe about the EU were actually forced on Germany from the outside. The Euro, for instance. Germany never wanted the Euro, but they were pressured into adopting it by the French as a condition for reunification. French President Mitterand was scared of German revanchism (in 1989!) and it was believed getting rid of the D-Mark would set a ceiling on German performance in the event they were one state again.
Germany does not have as much power inside the EU as people seem to believe. A strong economy does not immediately translate to political power. Actually, no single country does. If there is one, it's more likely France than Germany: countries vote alongside France far more often inside the Council (which is unsurprising given Germany's austerity message) and their voting bloc is more reliable.
If I had to give a very brief, semi-educated answer, it would be that Germany benefits from the EU, but is in some ways also constrained by it. They are pegged to a currency weaker than the old D-Mark, they are bound to the ECB (which they can only indirectly affect), they have no special status inside the EU that distinguishes them from other countries or exempts them from EU policy and law. I believe if there were no EU Germany would if anything be far stronger.

m-middle c-class?

>i dont understand it
Of course you don't. You're too dumb, iki.

Can you argument this?

>blame the frogs
Britbongs are so predictable

i just dont care about this bullshit you german subhuman
thats why your girls get fucked in the ass by arabs while you play games and play hitla in the internet

we live like dogs, of course they are benefited by this union and all of them know that. Merkel will be canciller again

what do you expect user

>blame the frogs
anglo subhumans