WWYD Snuff/brutal/rape edition replies get replies

WWYD Snuff/brutal/rape edition replies get replies

SJW dyke

>WWYD

>shotgun to teh face multiple times rape throat, rape pussy

>throat fuck
>beat/pull hair
>rape

Broke her arm and her legs, as she's limping, fuck her while strangling her neck from behind.
Cum inside her as she dies.

WWYD?

>gun in mouth
>tit fuck
>slice stomach
>HARD FISTING
>hair pulling
>mouth rape
"tell me you love me"
>desert eagle through the brain

bash her face and rape her butt

tie all up shave their heads make them eat each other out and force one of their shaved heads in the pussy i fist the other. butt rape.

is this just where all the edgy kids went when the fluffy threads died down

Tie in a park and wait until she gets fucked by strangers

Wwyd?

Fuck her ass near the water and hold her head underwater as I'm cumming, her body going limp as I shoot my load into her

any specifics?

None of you would do anything because you're all a bunch of pussy ass faggots for even pretending. Just die already

Glory hole in the pub bathroom

What will you bash her face with?
How hard?

Keep her like that but with her head off the bed as I fuck her mouth and use a rawhide whip on her body

These bitches?

fists, blunt object like maybe a rubber mallet? till it is generally disfigured. a little blood a few broken bones.

pick one and wwyd?

Choke lefty with her purse while i shove it in her ass and right is eating her pussy then grab right by the throat break her glasses and shoot into her eyes

Would you keep her alive by then?

Throw her into the wall, smacking her head into it. Choke her as I grope her tits. Throw her on the bed and fuck her pussy as I punch and slap her until she stops moving

Tie her up and hang her by the arm, bare naked.
Smashing her belly with metal bat a number of time. Each hit get faster and harder.
As she close to blacked out, I smash her neck full power. Fucking her as she's croaking with her dying breath. Keep on bashing at her cranium as I cum inside her.

yep. then i toss her into the ocean and she swims back and that washes the sperm out her ass

Tie rope around her neck and fuck her from behind, giving her donkey punches. Pull the rope tighter and tighter until I cum, then pull as tight as I can until she slumps to the floor.