How prepared are you?

Fellow anons, especially from European countries.

As things turn ever more shitty in Europe, how are prepared are you if shit hits the fan? If the happening finally happens?

The "refugee" crisis will/is changing the demographic landscape of Europe and conflict will only continue to escalate over the coming years. My question is how much of a keyboard hero the average Sup Forumsack is or can he actually stand his ground if need be?

I personally am not a /fit/izen but consider myself fit enough physically.

I am in the process or acquiring legally a firearm for self protection. It is as in other European countries not an easy process but possible. Of course the biggest obstacle is to convince the police that you actually need one.

I am signing up for private military training. There are courses run by professionals who train you shooting semi automatic rifles and other basics.

I have from a young age interests in /out/door hobbies such as mountain climbing, hiking and fishing.

Do you consider yourself prepared? Do you prepare for something? Do you consider it paranoia/nonsense or an actual reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/040249_bosnia_preppers_survival_strategies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how are prepared are you if shit hits the fan? If the happening finally happens?
Maybe I should start double checking posts before I post them...

Its supposed to be: How prepare are you etc

Not a yuro but I'm very prepared

I somewhat envy US gun laws. Although they depend on states if I remember correctly and while sympathizing you may just a bit overdoing it.

Bother to elaborate how you are prepared?

There is really no overdoing the right to bare arms.

The first thing you must understand is that staying prepared doesn't just mean,

Having a gun and a backpack.

It means being able to adequately protect your property and your wellbeing against any reasonable threat.

This means that you need to have applicable skills to survive without modern amenities for months on end, a place to get away too if things get too crazy, a clear and consise plan if you actually do need to leave the saftey of your property, and an understanding that you might have to do fucked up shit to survive.

naturalnews.com/040249_bosnia_preppers_survival_strategies.html

Read what this guy said, its all golden.

Not the tripfag, but here goes:

I live at 9300' above sea level.
There's still 2'-5' of snow standing here.
I own guns. Not one, but many.
So do my neighbors.

I generate power with solar panels, wind, and water. 4200 watts of panels, 2100Ah of battery storage at 48V.

I have an icehouse. I cut and store ice during the winter to chill my food the rest of the year.

I have a 1000 gallon propane tank, and 6 40lb portable tanks. I have a 500 gallon gas tank, and a 110 gallon tank in the back of my truck (plus the 26 gallon tank that's built into the truck). I have wood burning stoves in my home and my workshop, with over 12 cords of wood put up.

If I wanted to get rid of all the food in my ice boxes and freezers, my family and I could do it in about 18-24 months, if we ate like pigs.

There are no niggers within 50 miles. None.
The nearest town has one Marshall and his deputy.
We practice shooting together at the local rifle range sometimes.

Every two or three months, I go to a city for vacation. I raise chickens, get 15-20 eggs every morning. My freezers are filled with elk, deer, moose, trout, beef, buffalo, and swine.

I have a root cellar filled with fruit and vegetables we canned last fall, as well as fresh root veggies and fall fruits.

I own an ISP. Not much, but it's mine. I trade with some of my customers. One gives beef, another pork. One trades moonshine, another the pot he grows in the summer. I get fresh milk 6 months of the year. We hunt together, fish together, and drink together. We teach our kids together.

I have a well for water, in case the spring ever goes dry. I have a septic tank, plus an outhouse, just in case.

Post more pics of your gun lad

Can't agree more with you on what it means to be properly prepared. Will give a look on the link you shared later on.

Personally just I just sometimes ask myself how long can I survive without electricity and fresh water and what I have at hand. I'd like to think I would manage but not for too long. Thus why I seek to improve myself.

I imagine you have no reason to make up stories on a taiwanese basket weaving board so if that's all true you are a safe bet to survive the zombie apocalypse. Really nice setup but not for everyone I assume since if I understand correctly you live in the middle of fucking nowhere. Not the place for the average Joe.

Memes and banter aside US Sup Forumsack are probably far more prepared for any real happening then the average EU citizen.

There'll be no happening; Europe will just slowly have lower living standards, collapsing welfare systems, raised taxes, crime, white flight etc.

You can either leave or you can stay.

If you stay, you might encounter crime.

If you encounter crime and have to fight, you either win the fight and got to jail or get beat up or shot by 20 cousins the week after, or you lose the fight because you already got attacked by 20 cousins in the first place and no amount of preparation will help you against that.

Sorry for being such a lame cuck but this is the European reality.

This seems a sad reality but while I asked for opinions from EU anons things differ from country to country. Germany is fucked up, I doubt I have to explain to you why and that things don't seem bright for the future but Eastern Europe and South Eastern Europe have a say in this whole "refugee" crisis and won't just take it as other EU nations are forced. Also I believe that there is a tipping point which might bring a violent reaction. It will be chaos and it will be a huge struggle but the end result won't be certain.

All I'll say is Iodine goes a long way for purifying water.

Food is also important but here in the states its very cheap to stock up on food that lasts months, just be careful not to get food that requires a ton of water to make edible.

K

This guy has it perfect for long term, I could only stay in a bad situation for 3 weeks without needing to leave my area for my second property out in the wilderness that is much better stocked for some bad thing to happen.

Yes, you may be right about that. And I was exaggerating a bit - it never hurts to be prepared or to be able to fight someone one on one.

Best advice I can give is to connect with like-minded people before shit gets real. A network and knowing who you can or can't trust is usually worth more than many skills - not to mention you can pool skills, then.

guns are pretty rare here and illegal

>Really nice setup but not for everyone I assume since if I understand correctly you live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Kek. Cityfags are always so disoriented.

It's in the middle of the mountains. Lakes, streams, fishing, hunting, skiing, camping, hiking, motorcycling, rock climbing, clean air, can see the stars at night.

Sure, there aren't 24hr stores here, but what kind of retard goes grocery shopping 3 times a day?
You't have to be pretty stupid to forget you're going to get hungry again later today, and a couple of times tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.

FedEx and UPS deliver here, I can order anything I want online.

Trips to a city are for concerts, museums, restaurants, zoos, plays, trade shows, conferences, sometimes a movie if the city has a 70mm theater.
Nothing there you need daily.

>guns are pretty rare here and illegal
So you can't own a gun legally? What about hunters and for self defense? Its 100% banned and only law enforcement and military can carry?

>Kek. Cityfags are always so disoriented.
>It's in the middle of the mountains. Lakes, streams, fishing, hunting, skiing, camping, hiking, motorcycling, rock climbing, clean air, can see the stars at night.
Hey that sounds awesome, don't get me wrong about the comment what I meant is that statistically speaking you are a minority in terms of being prepared if you have to rely on yourself. If I could (and I intend to) live in a more rural place and provide the necessary living conditions I totally would.

>So you can't own a gun legally?
Only hired bodyguards

>What about hunters and for self defense?
Only hunting, no self defense.

>Its 100% banned
In Crete guns are more common, the law isn't enforced there. They earned their guns when the citizens attacked german paratroopers with fucking hunting rifles and pitch forks.

Ok thanks for clarification.

>They earned their guns when the citizens attacked german paratroopers with fucking hunting rifles and pitch forks.
What? Elaborate if possible?

Also what about illegally acquiring firearms? Is it possible and do you happen to have any info on that?

I have some connections which for the right price can help me get some AK's or other soviet bloc weaponry. I know at least a dozen of older guys who have such things buried in crates in some remote place.

I always wondered- how would a hypothetical race war go?

It just gets to the point we can't stand each other and we join our own and stock up?

Or perhaps we just start fighting in the streets or sabotaging their neighborhoods?

>What? Elaborate if possible?
When the German invasion of crete happened, all the cretan soldiers were fighting in mainland greece and there was a lot of resistance by the civilian population.
Gun ownership is part of cretan culture and they have the same excuse as burgers, "overthrow a tyrannical entity".

>Also what about illegally acquiring firearms?
No idea but when I was a kid my uncle got stopped by the police because me and my cousin had 2 airsoft guns visible from the rear windshield.

>I have some connections which for the right price can help me get some AK's or other soviet bloc weaponry.
I'll probably ask for help once the happening has begun

>When the German invasion of crete happened, all the cretan soldiers were fighting in mainland greece and there was a lot of resistance by the civilian population.
Ok that makes sense. I didn't think its about a WWII era event that's why I got confused.

Also Crete is honestly cool history wise and I hope I will visit it one day. Captain Michalis is also a book which I read when I was younger and was very interesting.

>I'll probably ask for help once the happening has begun
As long its for removing kebab/roaches/gypsy I'll gladly help out with a rifle.

who is that blind person?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga