MIN:Vikes decline Teddy Bridgewater's 2018 option
FA:Report: Doug Whaley's firing preordained
FA:Jamaal Charles visiting the Broncos Tuesday
SF:Kyle Shan banged table for Joe Williams pick
GB:Pack officially exercise Clinton-Dix's option

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPGnQy2Oyuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best offense and a top 10 defense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Andy Dalton (objectively and statistically a top 10 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Joe Mixon (best RB in the game who will be 100% not punching out roasties, unlike the entirety of 2014, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC)
>Tyler Eifert (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>CJ Uzomah (literally a Tyler Eifert-clone)
>AJ Green (top 3 WR, 1500+YDs/10+TDs)
>Tyler Boyd (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>John Ross (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Ryan Hewitt (best FB in NFL)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the AFC
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Bengals are missing the playoffs this season

The Bengals playoff win drought ends in 2017-2018

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

My team will always be shit.

Stop false flagging

mark sanchez has like 4 playoff wins

>injuries
>chimp outs
>primetime games
Same story different season. Cincy will only make playoffs to lose to Houston, again

JUST

b12 post butthole pls

>bengals
>winning anything ever

tip top lyl

What happen to BEWD?

come back to discord we miss you ;_;

he's backing up wentz this year
lol

>mfw the Lions might have two winning seasons in a row
Doubt we're knocking off the Packers this year that take is too hot for me.

haha

lions won't be able to draft him if they make the playoffs

tell me why you hate or love Deshaun Watson and try to convince me that my excitement is not valid. things seem too good.

Washington Redskins

Edelman

meme qb

>needed all of the luck in the world to go 9-7
>negative point differential
>ended the season 0-4 and outscored 116-57

Lions will never win the NFC North

>Barkley
>Guice
>Scarborough
>Freeman
>Chubb
>Jones II
>Scott

Why did we hype up this draft again?

I don't think he does anything particularly well

Perfect for the college game but to me it's extremely risky if your only real selling point is Intangibles.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPGnQy2Oyuo

Can someone please explain to me why John Ross gets picked in the top 10 but this guy was a 5th rounder? Seems like a minimal difference between the two other than just a 40 yard meme.

Loser

From what I've seen he has a lot of flaws in his passing that get overlooked because he's a gamer, baller and all he does is win

>implying da nanners aren't winning da superb owl

>Straight QB
It's all that matters

thats wrong tho. i accept things like bad footwork and weak arm, but he literally only lost 3 games, 1 being against bama

Who's their QB? I legit forgot.

to get teams like the jags and panthers to reach on RBs. 5D chess

Yeah yeah it's gonna come one day and you'll be crying like the Bears about former glory.

please don't tell me skip likes him....

if thats the case then i'm legit worried

Too many turnovers, too reliant on running to win games

his combine wasnt so great but ran a 4.39 at his pro day which is. he will probably replace Torrey Smith

2 ex Bears QB's who suck, Brian Hoyer and Matt Barkley

We gon score no points this year. I still expect to hopefully win 5-6 games

Matt Barkley or Brian Hoyer or >

Hoyer

Why do people care about the draft so much? What difference does "good talented players" mean (despite most college systems being vastly different to pro levels and not to mention the tempo) when the worst teams with the worst coaching staff and front office are the teams that actually get these "future greats" that go early in the draft.

you're in for some bad news, he literally declared Texans the draft winners almost solely based on this pick

Okay here's the real problem with him.

He's not smart enough to run BOB's offense and he wont sit in the pocket so his knees will explode.

according to his agent they mistimed him at the combine. started clocking him with .17 seconds already on the clock

Because there is turnover in the draft

The 49ers were in the super bowl not too long ago and now they picking #2 overall

Where as Khalil Mack helped turn around the raiders

So obviously everyone thinks their team drafted the best, but can we all agree these guys had the worst draft?

>back-to-back all time great QBs and a franchise that regularly competes and has won multiple lombardi trophies in my lifetime
>le gay man meme tho
LOL

1957 was the last time the lions won more than 1 playoff game in a season and they only won 1 game since then
lol it's totally coming tho :^)

thats much more plausible, at least.

It all hinges on tribusky. The results are what matter but the process of how they traded up is what should alarm bear fans.

What if Fournette busts

then teams will be a lot less likely to take an RB in the first next year, a lá trent richardson. which is a great outcome for teams without established starters, since top talent will slide. people will also be reaching left and right for QBs, I'm excited.

I like fournette kinda bummed he's on the jags cuz their track record isn't exactly great with high picks

The guy who threw 5 ints in a playoff game

LOL

It was 4 picks and a funble

Now post the comic where they proceed to get BTFO by based Drew

What's the joke

Leary plays for the Broncos

I'm 90% sure Sneak is actually the Draw Play guy cuz he's the only one whoever posts them here and enjoys them.

What would you expect? He doesn't know shit about """""""""""""his""""""""""""" team.

See all those "Elite" colored players? Nigga is dumb

havin and old man stutter over and over again isnt BTFO

at least we'll have former glory to cry about

Hahahaha

Stay BTFO loser

lel

thats rare. Mack and Carr have been great for the raiders, but so has Del Rio (reinforcing his argument for coaching staff being important)
49ers don't even count because it is 1000% easier to get rid of talent and start to suck than it is to draft and utilize talent and not suck

>having to have Westbrook come the next day to pathetically attempt your defend your honor

>not BTFO

LMAO

>according to his agent

Real unbiased source you have there

>Dak
>elite

W E W
E
W

>Sweden's Lone Falcon !!uPK/xHwMEBy

But it does happen every once in a while

It's not like the patriots have always been good

>reinforcing his argument for coaching staff being important
we 49er fans already know that, Harbs made Smith look like a quality starter and won a playoff game with a team that couldn't put together a winning season under different coaches

>mfw Dak is unironically the best QB in the NFCE and Eli is about to be replaced by some bum from Pitt he's declined to hard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well looks like >we're going to the owl

Watson is better than Savage.

colts

Then why did his team lose to Pitt and Savage's backup?

Why did Tom Brady lose to Eli manning twice

Because Eli is better

>Eli is good
>only won 2 superbowls
Kek, even Jim Plunkett won two owls.

excellent bait as always, Tiki

Jim "Whoda Thunk It" Plunkett was one of the greatest QBs in the 80s.

Davis Webb is from Cal retard

No he wasn't

He was a bust for most of his career

How many times did he make it to the pro bowl again?

Jim Plunkett was one of the worst first round picks of all time in his era.

I seriously want to know where the myth of Plunkett being a good QB came from. He wasn't even the starting QB on the Raiders teasm that one the SB.

He was Trent Dilfer mixed with Brock Osweiler.

LMAO

Same shit. Shit school for a bum shitter. Still better than Eli HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Davis Webb is a Kliffbabby retard

Reminder:

>GOAT is taking Gronk to the HALL OF FAME.

Rob Gronkowski, 3x SuperbOwl ring winner, beer destroyer, and greatest TE man has ever seen. And Patriots warrior for sweet GOAT Brady.

>Go long Gronk!

Even in those seasons he was fucking horrible and he had nothing to do with the Raiders SB in 1984. It was the good defense, the amazing O-line and Marcus Allen.

You're a retard

he's a kliffbabby boi

I don't expect Davis Webb to be good. It's a wasted pick that could have gone to an O-linemen

I expect you to play him for the next 5 seasons as the Giants enter a new dark age and become the NFCE Browns.