According to leaked emails provided by Wikileaks...

According to leaked emails provided by Wikileaks, Ariana was set to perform for the White House but was subsequently barred due to her donut shop incident in which she joked about "hating America" and "hating Americans." She's basically become a sort of Dixie Chicks 2.0 in a way. Chicks just said they were against the war and were basically blacklisted and had their careers destroyed. Now the same thing is happening to Ariana because of what she jokingly said. Newsflash. I became a fan after I heard her say those things. I gained a ton of respect for her after that. Shows you what kind of brainwashed shithole the "land of the free" (the place which was founded on genocide, built by slaves and keeps more people locked in prisons than any other nation on earth by a massive margin and by any measure, in total volume or per capita.) really is though, doesn't it? A hero like Phelps is thrown in the dumpster because of all the religious, racist, rage at the "nigger drug" cannabis, which was called marijuana just to make it associated with another undesirable "other" group in Mexicans. Then you have an utter scumbag and school book definition of "the ugly American" in Locthe who is being made into a reality TV star and will never have to compete again because he intentionally urinated in public with the intent of disrespecting people, then went on to abuse people and make false accusations he was himself abused.. just to perpetuate all these myths and propaganda about how horrible Brazil is during the elections.. Brazil being the place which just recently experienced a US backed coup which deposed their elected government and destroyed their barely a few decades old democracy. Now the country is being gutted and turned into a neoliberal playground for capitalist gang bangers. Wait, shit, I'm ranting. This is about Ariana Grande and why she is awesome.. What a great girl. 1 in 1000 boys born in the US will end up being sentenced to life in prison, and the number's rising.

Go to hell and take your shit tier bait with you

I hate the bangs she has in the new T-Mobile commercial, why would you do this you little prissy faggot.

who #TeamAri here?

Ari for life.

inb4 angry American janitor/mods.

>I became a fan after I heard her say those things

remember to report and sage all spam

You mean angry putin/trump nutsuckers.

Quickest way to get warned/banned is make an anti-trump thread.

Boo hoo you pitiful little wage slave, addicted to licking the dirty asscrack of your masters.

Ariana is amazing.

Sounds like paranoid delusions.

That was fucking unreadable.

I, too, would like to discuss Ariana's career.

Did anyone like her work as "Italian Girl" on Family Guy?

What a great voice Ariana has. What a talented woman.

niggers detected

Insecure, low self esteem, and quite frankly, traditionally unsuccessful and looking for a way to deflect responsibility for your own failings.

Boring. Snooze fest.

you don't fuck with food. should be deported

>Hating on the World's Bros

Mudslime detected.

literally /ourgirl/

Disgusting coalburner

honestly fucking hilarious

I guess I'm unable to pin down my favorite thing Ariana has been in? Maybe Chanel #2 in Scream Queens is my favorite?

Is the writer seriously not able to look at the reprucusshions of hosting Ariana after she said that? Just imagine the media backlash of the white house inviting celebrities who hate America to sing for them.

>reprucusshions
fucking hell this thread

Wow that article escalated fast.