Anyone got a link for Fire and Fury in PDF?

Anyone got a link for Fire and Fury in PDF?

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/search.php?req=fire and fury&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did putinleaks take it down?

Probably

>let me publish a book of 3rd party hearsay I can't verify
>no, I don't care if it's all fake I just want to destroy the potus

top kek as they say

Wikileaks took down the free PDF of it
Only other places I see when I search for it are websites like vk.com (Russian social media) which I wouldn't trust, cause anything you download from there will probably contain viruses.
Looks like you're SOL for now, OP

Cheers anyway

**RUSSIAN AUTO POSTING BOT DETECTED**

most of the stuff was peer reviewed to be true where as some stuff was exaggerated but as far as a credible book goes it is definitely credible

I know trump dick suckers will try and call anything anti-trump fake news though so save your sweaty fingers from replying to me

libgen.io/search.php?req=fire and fury&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

you don't know about libgen? you poor bastard

stay mad kid

stay mad

Go to Reddit, go to the subreddit megalinks, and search in the search bar "Fire and Fury". You'll find a direct link to a .pdf download on Mega

>top kek as they say

Here's the jpg version

>Wikileaks took down the free PDF of it
russian lapdogs

Russia colluded with our president to make him become president. So now a reporter wrote a book bashing our president's white house, and we're torrenting that book free from Russia.

Did the Author ever evem meet Trumo or is this a book full of the same "Sources" CNN uses?

sure kid

stay mad kid

i mean he was in the white house for months and interviewed people like bannon and all the spokespeople and mouthpieces. so if it's "fake news" it's only because he's too close to the horse's mouth

stay mad kid