/éire/ - /eire/

Sun's coming out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h9tZQGWzb58
independent.ie/videos/irish-news/warning-horror-racist-attack-on-young-girl-outside-pizza-shop-35783508.html#play
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know it started first rising at 3:30am and now its practically day time outside. The main thing I dislike about summer. Prefer when its always dark at winder.
But I do enjoy daytime sunshine.

maidinn

go to bed Patrick

this.

Same. Hate the light coming in through the cracks in the blinds.

Fuckin kill yourself, stu.

>tfw no a cute irish boggart

My skylight blinds broke and now it's bright all the time. Can't keep the sun out at all.
I'm still here, big boy...

Don't respond to the Canadian you fucking cunt.

Why not I like him?

Could do with a good HEEM, you could.

Pair of ears on him.

Juniper here?

Juni's been dead for years.

Fuck up.

That's besides the point.

falling asleep to these closed eye hallucinations and psychedelic music.
Not going to last long lad.s

Google image this.
>Closed eye visuals

Dreaming on that stuff's gotta be fucked.

It is but its not like actual sleep dreaming.
Once I was at the bottom of the celtic sea off the coast of waterford and i was in the green murky waters, getting pulled away by fishing nets from trawlers. justone of many out of body experiences

Yeah. How did you get into drugs or what triggered the appeal of them in the first place? Most people are very apprehensive about trying them. I liked that song you posted too.

I've always had an extremely reckless personality since I was a kid. I used to destroy everything and enjoy it. I would often destroy my own stuff too.
Of course as i got older that progressed to self destructive tendencies.
IT's just something I always wanted to get into for years and years but never knew how until about 2y ears ago when I made some breakthroughs.
It's not the only harmful thing I do to myself. But I really enjoy it and it takes me out of this planet and helps me feel philosophical and in touch with the false reality we are in. We live on several different dimensions and our mass is nothing special in the long scheme of things.

Starting to come down now. Really should slep soon.

Maharishi AA suits you. But you can't really keep these self destructive tendencies going though? You'll have to stop at some stage. Like what other harmful stuff are you doing to yourself? I don't think there's anything wrong with using drugs as long as it's in moderation but it's not good in the long-term. I hope it doesn't escalate.

You know autistic people tend to have problems with addiction? I read a study on it and instances of addiction are a lot higher than in the general population.

You must be exhausted.

What does Maharishi mean?
I've cut my legs a few times. Still have scars there from months ago.
I like to drive recklessly in my good car. So far have topped it out at 206km/h and could prob go more.
I like going places I'm not supposed to. Trespass into big industrial complexes, some abandoned other not. Been on the edge of skyscraper rooftops abroad. Have walked out on some dangerous as fuck structures into the middle of large rivers n stuff.
It's an adrenaline rush I love. My job also provides a similar rush.
Not rally.

>I like to drive recklessly in my good car
It's one thing to risk your own life but don't put innocents in danger like that.

Yep. I'm a pieces of shit really.

Will you please go speak to someone about these things? They're very worrying. Especially the self harm and dangerous driving.

Just redosed again on ket +xanax. Really blurred vision.
If I do die one night like this I wouldn't be found for about 24 hours because nobody ever needs me for stuff

Accepting it doesn't solve anything, it only makes it worse because you're becoming more comfortable with doing bad things.

Are you still there?

Nah just I've told my GP and psych but they think I'm clean now and have forgotten. My psychiatrist is overwhelmed with my main problems anyway.
Plus I bet they would tell my employer and family and my whole life would be ruined

mammy made me drink my gf's nail varnish again lads

I hid mine in my purse.

Won't be here for much longer once this xanax kicks in.
Typing is extremely difficult rn

The want you all to experience this feeling with me. But you're all neurotypicals

They can't disclose anything you tell them in confidence though and you could even get medical leave if they recommend it, if your job is stressing you out. Your medical carers don't seem very good if they're not concerned about this at all.

Chest hurts a tad

I'm Aspergic too but I don't share your lust for danger.

Do you think you'll be alright?

Nah you don't know the context. Jaggy would I guess. I can't disclose it because my doctor would have a duty to expose. Whatever. Jaggy could do it in the morning if his morals made him.

Yeah be fine. Have had al way worse heart attack feelings than this.

Okay.

You're missing out. I'm nodding off here still monitoring it while zoning in And out.
Might be gone soon to sleep

While I think you're going over the edge I do agree that doctors wouldn't hesitate to betray your confidence if they thought you were a risk to yourself or others. Doctor-patient-confidentiality is a meme, their oath is about saving lives not keeping secrets.

Sleep on your side.

Yeah I'm well aware.
I'll manage myself I'm not completely out of control this is a once off thing.
youtu.be/h9tZQGWzb58
Listen it's just like my mental space right now floating in a transient state.
Ok I'm not that bad. I never get sick or lose my mind on drugs. Well I've never done it in front of anybody else
I have good control at the moment and the drugs j do have no control over I just make it as safe as possible alone, locked doors,food, anchors to reality etc.

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Come join my circle and ascend with me. You would all love it.

Think I'm gonna have to HEEM myself of the house.

Why?
You tell us.

Maidín buachaillí

Losing control of it.

Not fond of being in other people's shapes desu. Would rather be in my own triangle with triangles within and maybe some squares at the sides.

Might go to sleep now.

Don't come back.

Wish you'd all fuck off.

Go back to sleep.

Morning

good morning

awake bump

Anime bump.

guts bump

everybody at church?

>church

do you pray from home

Heading off to the gaelic in a few minutes

>Not only that, but as the son of an immigrant, an Indian doctor, Mr Varadkar is also the first visible minority to lead the country. (Some confusion still reigns over Eamon DeValera’s origins, but now is not the time).

What are you going to watch?

Someone here said they were using a trainer to get free money in GTA online a few days ago.
What was the name of the trainer again?

>British leftists saying Muslims suffer the most from these terrorist attacks
Like clockwork. What sort of warped logic do you have to have to believe that sort of tripe?

Well apart from the families of the victims.

Of course they do. Bigots feel entitled and justified to hold an entire race and religion accountable for the actions of a few young male extremists.
That sort of division is the exact intent of ISIS and it's about as appropriate or well placed as someone stopping you on the street to hold you accountable for the actions of Breivik.

How do ordinary Muslims really suffer most from these attacks? The victims are almost always native Brits.

Islam isn't a race and fundamentalism of this kind is inherent to Islam and goes back centuries though
also Breivik unironically did the right thing and attacked a legitimate target since it was a summercamp for people opposed to his ideology and not just a bunch of random people

>calling it church
Fresh off the boat are we?
You fucking nigger

Obviously not more than the friends and family of the victims but they suffer huge amounts of public abuse and suspicion from morons who believe all muslims approve of suicide attacks.

The islamic extremist targets are virtually all in countries partaking in massacres across the middle east.

>but they suffer huge amounts of public abuse and suspicion from morons who believe all muslims approve of suicide attacks.
Yet the aren't the prime targets of these terrorists, so their lives aren't at risk to the same extent as native British.

The attacks are indiscriminate and in public places. Muslims can and have been killed in them. It's not like they're targeting churches.

>Muslims can and have been killed in them
Which terrorist attack in the UK had Muslim victims?

Down Armagh game is decent so far.

Aren't native Brits Muslim?

>Dublin culture

independent.ie/videos/irish-news/warning-horror-racist-attack-on-young-girl-outside-pizza-shop-35783508.html#play

Not him, but do you think they scan the crowds and make sure there are no Muslims in them before they attack?

There have been several in France at least. I don't think there's any evidence to suggest they profile victims, they go to a targeted public place and aim to take down as many as possible. They are attacks against the state and the people who inhabit it rather than for personal reasons on the victims.

>The islamic extremist targets are virtually all in countries partaking in massacres across the middle east.
and they deserve it for getting involved in the ME and then letting pakis in en masse, I never said they didn't
> Muslims can and have been killed in them.
in the case of the Manchester attack they could say that no real muslim would go to a concert of or patronize a harlot like Grande

>Aren't native Brits Muslim?
If Corbyn has his way, sure.

>but do you think they scan the crowds and make sure there are no Muslims in them before they attack?
When they are stabbing individuals in bars and restaurants, it's hardly implausible.

>The islamic extremist targets are virtually all in countries partaking in massacres across the middle east.
Define "massacre".

I shan't General Collins, there's no point debating anything with you. You may reply to this and savour the final word you care for so dearly.

I was only looking for clarification. Is the West really massacring civilians indiscriminately in the the Middle East?

wow I really got in your head
are you gonna use me as a boogeyman to avoid defending any retarded points you make

Couldn't we just replace the words ISIS and Muslims with IRA and Irish people.
Isn't any abuse Muslims encounter the same as that experienced by Irish people in Britain during the Troubles?

morning.

IRA attacked legitimate targets and gave warnings mongo

Yes but it's not terrorism when whites do it.

t. redditor.

Seriously, Anders Brevik was denounced as a terrorist almost as soon as his name was made public and he's about as white as you can get. Stop trying to bring your shitty American identity politics into /éire/

>attacked legitimate targets and gave warnings
But they killed way more civilians than Muslims/Islamists have to date in the UK. Plus the warnings they gave weren't always effective.
Was targeting Tory politicians and their family members a legitimate action, and if so should we not have an issue with ISIS or whoever doing the same?

>mongo
Nice argument. I don't care about Britain or the abuse of people there.