Sup Sup Forumsros? I need some advice

Sup Sup Forumsros? I need some advice.

I feel like the police are going to raid my house. Recently theres been a lot of police posted up near my house. Whenever I have people over, they will follow then to my gravel driveway (sometimes even onto the the driveway and then turn around just before approaching my house). This is extremely odd behavior. What do?!?!?

Remove anything you wouldn't want them to find.

I recently cleaned the house. If they come in and find nothing, could I file a complaint with the city // sue their nigger asses?

Stop dealing meth faggot

Lose anything illegal. Then go ask them.

Destroy hard drive. Lubricate anus.

Done and done.

How do I go about that? Just hope they follow me then get out me car and waltz over to them

Just have this sign printed up and post it the end of your drive way. It should solve your problem

Is this foolproof?

Yeah, do that. Do you even know what a waltz is?

Absolutely

Walk out of your shit shack, clean and with hands NOT in pockets. Walk up to car and say hello. Say you've noticed a lot of activity and you're wondering what's up.

This is not rocketry, fgt.

I was thinking about approaching then in a 3/4 time fashion

Walk right up to the cops and tell them that they will never find the bodies then do a 360 and walk away

7/8 or nothing, pleb

What’ll guarantee that they’ll never come back?

yeah, this

Shoot them, put them in the trunk of the squad car and burn it

I'm not a lawyer, but probably not. You have to remember that policemen are heroes who do what they do for your safety and freedom. If they don't find anything, remember to be polite: thank them for their service and apologize for wasting their time.

Their nigger asses will probably lie

Stop molesting children

Sure is Sup Forumstard in here

> You have to remember that policemen are heroes who do what they do for your safety and freedom.

Mega kek

>. If they come in and
They would need a warrant to come in u less you are dumb enough to invite them in. A warrant can not be issued with out probable cause so if they have a warrant they probably already know what you are up to

Shut up nigger

This

Should I get their badge numbers and report them for racial profiling?

so buy cameras and put them up in your house so that when they search your house all activities are recorded. then have those videotapes backed up in the cloud

thisx10000000
you NEED to keep those piglets in check with video; they lie and steal and vandalize. fucking gang with badges istg.

Yes. Reporting the cops to the cops is always an excellent strategy. They will be shocked and disturbed to find out about the operation that they're running.