Mfw track and field summer season starting soon

>mfw track and field summer season starting soon

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/01/paula-radcliffe-jonathan-edwards-could-lose-world-european-athletics-records
youtube.com/watch?v=dBDTQ6w5P2Q
youtube.com/channel/UCocnuvf74IbfPGYzPSyuSKA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who /highjump/ here?

are you old enough to be here?

yes, what's wrong? do you not like traditional sports?

She isn't ;)

what did he mean by this?

Post more qts.

This time unfortunatelly without Alex Plaza since she recently announced her retirement from professional sports.

she has a great body

-capt obvious

she's very statuesque

that's a shame. who's your favorite for this year's eac? germany haven any other patrician qt3.1488's?

Imke Onnen?

born: *17. August 1994
height: 1,90 Meter
weight: 65 Kilo

She's a long girl.

She is completely out of proportion

Anne Klebsch?

>Slav girls are more beautiful than Germani-

Release the Spanner

Jogging = Sport

Europeans are so pathetic. Anything for attention. Even posting dumb stuff just so someone will point out how pathetic they are.

Track coach here. I'm very excited.

>Even posting dumb stuff just so someone will point out how pathetic they are
Too meta

>imagine being 25cm shorter than her
>imagine being me

They are. This is the """official""" powerlevel:
>slav girls>french girls>>>>>everything else

I think this grill might be slavic as well. Her instagram is olaplaza. Ol(g)a short for Alexandra is only common amongst slavs.

crazy how my gf is 6'4 (195) but she doesn't look as fucked up as this girl

south slav > med > slav > south american (male) > everything else

My chart is only yuro, if I had to make a world chart it would be like this.

>japanese>slav>french>venezuelan>brazilian>everything else

theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/01/paula-radcliffe-jonathan-edwards-could-lose-world-european-athletics-records

>all pre-2005 world records to be made invalid

probably not worthy of its own thread. this is pretty scandalous. if the records can't be broken then people should at least have the chance to develop a drug regimen that gets around the testing. this is anti-progress.

based yellow fever

but I like worst koreans more youtube.com/watch?v=dBDTQ6w5P2Q

>le run fast
>le jump high
>le throw far

Shit sports that should be dead.

Koreans are all plastic surgery freaks though.

Nips look better naturally, this is true.

Those legs tho hnngg

who cares if the end result is like that

which begs the question, why do koreans respond to plastic surgery so much better than white people?

>who cares if the end result is like that
I do.
>why do koreans respond to plastic surgery so much better than white people?
They don't. 99% of the Hollywood actors used plastic surgery.

White people that get expensive plastic surgery in white countries look perfectly fine, its the folks who go to third world hell holes to get cheap plastic surgery that end up looking like ass.

An incredible pair of thick solid & athletic legs. Very fit & powerful, Leg Day in the gym must be very intense for her. Love how the video opens with a rear shot, that made me stiffen up immediately. All of Brave Girls have superior legs but this chick is exceptional. Glad you kept the focus on her.

most female hollywood actors are also severely overrated, though. like models who have this normie factor about them and it's taboo or outright forbidden to point out that they really aren't that good looking (or not at all). or like telling a normie that a first gen M-class is a horrible, horrid piece of shit. he'll get triggered and tell you it can't be true cuz it's german
what about stuff like tara reid, megan fox, lara flynn and mickey rourke, it's not like they couldn't afford the good stuff

or maybe I just haven't seen fucked up korean surgeries idk
very good post

The GOAT time of the year tbqh

>tfw all those slight jiggling firm asses strutting around
can't wait

it says she is from moravia. do you think she is a sudeten german?

wow that is tall. is it pretty much a requirement to be at least 1,8m if you want to be a women high jumper?

it truly is. so many /comfy/ sports on tv and outside in the park and stadium as well

any good decent torrent trackers for track and field stuff? volleyball too.

no idea. this guy has a good channel tho youtube.com/channel/UCocnuvf74IbfPGYzPSyuSKA/videos

>is it pretty much a requirement to be at least 1,8m if you want to be a women high jumper?

I'd say this makes sense. The higher the center of mass is by default the less you have to lift to reach a certain height.

General question: Has anyone a decent source for track event schedules?

maybe, they mixed pretty well and just expelled and genocided everyone who spoke German regardless of ancestry

The requirement is long legs, because people with longer legs have longer muscles/tendons/ligaments and are able to generate more force when they jump because of the extra length. So height isn't a requirement, it's more of a by-product.

track and field is not a spectator sport

oggling girls is not a sport

racist