Sup user's. Post pictures of your fat butt. No traps. just boys with big butts. Pic not related

Sup user's. Post pictures of your fat butt. No traps. just boys with big butts. Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

arhivach.org/thread/243369/
youtube.com/watch?v=qNaNqYJ89L0
youtube.com/watch?v=qAFtojAqtWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Y'all making my tongue hard.

Bump

Nice.......

DAMN BABY!!!!. got any moar?!?!?!

hi;) my butt

This is an anonymous from section /gif/. A couple of years ago I wrote to him in that section and begged to post another photo or video. He replied in response that it was just an experiment (these videos), laughed at me. He's got a bad temper, but he's a great ass. For a long time I am looking for similar or more material with it.

TFW you can never post your butt because all the bad fat goes to it, messing up the texture and denying smoothness.

I have a couple more videos, but they do not fit in. In this section, just a ridiculous file size, only 2 megabytes. It's pathetic.

my butt

You need to get fat. The ideal is a huge thick buttocks, but so that they do not lose shape and do not become dimensionless shapeless flat layers of fat. Do you understand?

hiya

C-cute

I'm and I'm chubby.

what does everyone think?

ty:)

Seriously I have dot indentations in my butt and horizontal lines. Damn it.

Let me eat the butt

You're not fat enough. I do not know what weight measure you have in the US, but you must weigh a minimum of 100kg + or 220 pounds +. Minimum. You should grow large buttocks. And more advice, do not take pictures / do not concentrate on your penis in a state of erection. At you the main thing not a member, but an ass and a breast.

So... cellulite and stretch marks? Who cares?

upload em somewhere

This is a common technique. If you bend in a certain way, it will seem that the ass is big. In fact, the size and quality asses will determine the natural posture of a person. That is, you should stand straight without bending, then you will not be able to hide anything.

I'm 240ish at 6'1". That picture was taken for someone, but I appreciate the advice

Holy shit who are you? The butt selfie expert?

Well done. Of course, my advice is useful to you, if you yourself want to have large sexual breasts and buttocks. If you do not like it, then do not do it, the falseness is felt even through the photos and videos that a person does without real desire. I would like to once conduct experiments on growing a breast without the use of hormones, in a natural way. Fattening + mechanical irritation of the breasts + psychological attitude "nurse".

whats the password?

are you okay? who hurt you?

>large sexual breasts
Kek. Breasts aren't a sexual organ, moron.

I'm not fat enough for this thread anyway. I'm like 160 at 6'2 I think, lol.

Hi Pump

I wish I didn't had hair growing like a fucking werewolf

Good. The first link is a saved thread of my (Russian-language) imageboard, where I just laid out all the videos I had with him.
arhivach.org/thread/243369/

If you like guys and men with a female breast (Non-hormonal) then enter the search for this site "гинeкoмacтия". This word means "gynecomastia" and I'm a big fan of such things.

Whomst
Is there a story behind this person?

this

I can't fit this one guy's fat daddy cock in my bitch ass. Never been fucked before. Someone help me.

Get an anal training kit. It's basically a set of plugs from small to large.

I do not understand you. Do not pay much attention to me, I'm just a simple worker, not wealthy, from a country where life is hard, who is looking for alternative satisfaction. Of course, apart from people there are other things that can excite you. For example, I adore a big fat sagging udder. Here there are 2 most in my opinion the best videos on this topic, on YouTube.
youtube.com/watch?v=qNaNqYJ89L0
youtube.com/watch?v=qAFtojAqtWM

There are a lot of similar videos.

Moar

It does not matter if you have hair or not. If you have impressive buttocks - this overshadows any "flaw". Ancient people took in the beauty of the city ...

You succumb to fashion, buying women's accessories and clothing. If you focus on growing your body, that is, natural beauty - you will achieve much more ...
Any skater can wear stockings, but does everyone have a big round ass?

youre scaring me

your wish is my command

Yesss

Any of you nice asses from ca 209 area big hard cock waiting

You see? In this photo , he "flattened" the ass, and it began to seem like it was big. But on this photo we see that its dimensions are quite ordinary (for a thin person)

Hey. It's time to stop.

oki

I just want to direct you to improve the quality.

i think im fine for someone who doesnt actively try to improve their ass.. no thanks bby

Right. But this is mediocre. There are a million of such photos.

Alright dude, you can stop now. It was a little funny at first but now it's just concerning. Please.

Mine

Not bad. You have a good fat supply, maybe you have a breast? Which is so nice to touch.

I'm confused. This is addressed here.

Shhh! Don't mention his autistic behavior!

hnnng would pound you against that chair while your dicklet drips and flops around below

need more

Is this any good? Or anyone want more?

>Tfw you have scars from spots on your butt that haven't healed
>Tfw no one will want to see your butt, and they only ever use it to fuck it. :I

Take a picture of yourself in a normal standing pose.

Ignore this guy. He is the butt selfie police.

do not want furry butt.

no you fucking mongrel. if people want to take flattering angles, let them.
you're such an angel, oh my god.

i would enjoy this if it belonged to a woman.

lol ill take it

>no you fucking mongrel. if people want to take flattering angles, let them.
Haha. Such poses are a lie. Such poses visually increase the ass, cheating.

Eh, no one wants my ass anyway. Fuck.

my perky boi pussy

Bumperino

hey i like it! i think its cute

Awww, really?

the boy! its been a while bb

Examples of thick ass with a good shape

thats just a fatty ass with a square shape :/

absolutely!

this. it's saggy.

Yay! I could take more if you wanted.

but she does not have flat buttocks. Even such an asshole is a rarity

it looks like she's hopping around while farting and her cheeks are fanning out.

wait so i have a mediocre ass compared to this? okay

also you have a nice bum

i am a faggot. half of one, anyways.

Awww, thanks! Your booty is much cuter though!

By its size and shape, you have the usual ass of a man with a normal physique.