Be me

>be me
>be an actual psychopath
>no empathy
>no shits given except towards yourself
>can read people like a fucking lego instruction manual
>can use said information to exploit and/or manipulate them to do whatever the fuck you want
>get's a new job
>girl who works there likes you for reason unknown
>discover reason - I am tall
>exploit to girl, help her grab things from tall places, make her feel taller when she says she's short, don't show off height like a Chad Neanderthaloid
>works
>girl now comes and sees me whenever we work
>girl wants to hang out
>take girl home
>make girl nice meal, watch shows she likes, treat her "nice"
>notice girl is not interested in current activity
>ask girl if she wants to kiss
>of course she fucking does I'm a master manipulator
>ask girl if she wants to fuck
>of course she fucking does I'm a master manipulator
>begin the act
>windows is shutting down.mp3
>dick wont get hard
>end up fingering and eating out girl for 95% of session
>never nut
>no pleasure
>pic related

Your brain needs too much blood.

Shutup faggot. Real sociopaths don’t know they are sociopaths. The lack of self-reflection is a key to being a sociopath.

True... Sociopaths tend to read other people and their interactions... And btw OP you aren't a master manipulator, you are just a dumb jerk like most of the normies, GTFO of Sup Forums you piece of shit...

>Lego construction manual...
Exists for dumbfucks like you

Psychopath, not sociopath, there is a difference.
So much for me being a dumb piece of shit when you dumb pieces of shit can't even read.

Psychopaths don't read or manipulate people... They have psychotic tendencies mostly suppressed through distraction or they vent off by committing violence...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

oh thats adorable.

Proof that you a just words OP, NORMIE alert!

Bitch, you don't know how we function... Go enjoy your balls getting busted by your 'gf'... REEEEE!!!!

>wants people to believe he's a 'master manipulator' actual psychopath
>gets ass blasted when user question this
your dick wont get erect because you're a sissy

>master manipulator
>has to ask instead of manipulate her to do the thing you wanted without asking
You are a fag. And no, you can't read an manipulate people. You are some autistic retard above average iq who can't even erect your penis

>Psychopath
No, you're probably more of a sociopath. Not Psycho.

woah, woah, woah
While I'm totally down to degrade and belittle anyone just as much as any of you, can we PLEASE not focus on the ED. It's real problem. Shouldn't shame the dude for being a faggot, but we should for him being a delusional faggot.

You're like the most cliche villain that ever existed

It's like looking at one of those elementary schooler twitters where they talk about "getting bitches and giving zero fucks". Trying so hard to be edgy and evil. Sadly OP is a faggot and has no clue what psychopathy is.

You dumb shit.
You aren't sociopath, you were secuding her. You weren't manipulating her since SHE was interested in you at the first place. You are the one who is manipulated in this situation

except yourself you psychopathic faggot

OP is a fagloid

>psychopath
topkek

>be an actual psychopath

No you're not. You're an edgy teenager.

lul

Grow up you edgy little ego-faggot.

Calm down joker

NO, YOU!

Bragging about living a life in what amounts to a glass aquarium.

Thinks he's an edge lord because he bing watched Mindhunter on Netflix.

underrated post

Kek a doodle doo

>dick wont get hard

People are legos to him but he cant even erect a penis

i think you are a waste of carbon

this is the worst thing i've seen in a while, cringe-wise. i hope it's ironic.

:(

he be so hard
but cant get hard
lmao

OP here,
Don’t make fun of rick and morty. It’s a smart and funny show, you’re just too stupid to get it.

It';s been proven that psychopaths prefer Rick and Morty. They also prefer Tyson brand frozen tendies.

OP could have borderline personality disorder. It would be what caused him to be an attention seeking faggot and to think so highly of himself.

You're a closeted homosexual who's afraid to step out. Fuck off faggot.

>I can MUHnipulate peoples lmao xd I so smart I cool psychopath like in MUH movies
Please kill yourself you teenage edgelord.

helps girl.
hangs out with girl.
feeds girl.
treats girl nice.
fingers and eats out girl.
girl cums.
OP does not.
>>master manipulator
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It is OP who got manipulated.

kek

he wasn´t manipulated. he's just a limp dick. he failed. he lost his erection. he was nervous. not a master manipulator, not a psychopath. just a virgin who got nervous and couldn't do it

>Im pretty disacociated after broken relationships and drugs
>have gf and basically can’t get it up unless she’s sucking the hell out of me

in my case I think it’s because I masturbate way too often and don’t have a real ‘spark’ w gf yet
could be the same for you?

Another unintelligent and uninteresting fool

Bring it on, "smarties"

>be an actual psychopath
>can read people

Nope, you just can read wikipedia definition of psychopath. You're a basic person with boring life, and because you find your life meaningless, you try to create some reason for living from nothing.

>be me
>lonely so I want to have fun
>don't want annoying talking, just one night stand
>see this guy at job, always alone, cannot seems to talk to anyone
>he is probably some kind of freak
>jackpot
>make him believe I'm interested in him
>make him believe he is in command
>go to his place
>he act like a faggot with shitty movie, I'm disappointed
>he noticed and propose fucking
>he is such a looser he cannot get hard
>he make me cum by hand, I'm ok with that
>I'm a master manipulator

I had something similar. I'm a pervetr allright, and have noi errection problems, but it is really hard for me to get aroused in the first place or even feel anything when fucking a girl.

for example with my ex: we fucked for the first time in some small cabin in the woods outside the town and I literally felt nothing inside her, I wasn't even horny but had a good erection. I could not cum no matter how hard I've tried. Ifucked her almost two hours long and didn't feel anything until we had to quit, because she couldn't feel her legs anymore.

the rest of our relationship went pretty similar... I fucked her an hour long for her sake and didn't get anything in return other than her fucking depressions and the trouble of having her around

good god am I thankfull that it's over...

pic related, that's her

obviously the girl manipulated his dick to stay limp.

You're a fag. Fuck a guy and embrace the AIDs

I already fucked a guy before her.

wasn't really working out for me either, user

You like nigger meat.

Fuck a nigger and embrace the AIDs.

Your real gf

Fake and gay

start an empire if you’re so smart nigga no one cares

I may be a massive faggot, but I still have enough dignity to keep my cock away from nigger ass

>be me
>get on Sup Forums
>first thread is a faggot thinking he’s got some kind of psychological superpower
>stop reading, post this
You fucking
SNOWFLAKE

Give it a year

Go back to Twitter

>>Wow guys I found this super cool documentary on Netflix about psychos,
>>I think they all totally sounded like me.
>>Guys I'm a super intelligent psycho, am I approved as a cool edgy individual

>>Lego instruction manual

That was probably the closest thing to him being he's a fucking autist.

You cant read me, bozo

Who are these touchy faggot on Sup Forums these days.

>itt obvious lies
According to my old psych I have apd or sociopathy/psychopathy and I can tell a lying idiot like you that if a woman is interested in you, you would not care. It's much more likely that you literally have undiagnosed autism.

How would you ever contemplate to be a connoiser of the human psyche when you cant even persuade your dick to get hard?

But not gonna be mean, youre most likely a 20 something betafag. You should pay some hooker to see if it works with other girls. And dont give even if the first hooker wont work. Try another one, a hotter one, that should proove things. And if all fails, dont give up, life is full of joy and beuaty even if you wont get to fuck ever in your life and die a fucking sad gay little virgin cunt that you are.

>help her grab things from tall places, make her feel taller when she says she's short, don't show off height
truly awe inspiring. there's layers to your methods these fools don't comprehend.

WHAO! Didn't see you teleport behind me there mister psychopath

>be OP
>be gay
>not under influence of heavy change in hormone production during contact with grill because be gay
>not nervous but actually confident around girl
>think I am superior
>go to fagchan on my favourite board /gayfaggotsunited/
>brag to the other gays how alpha I am
>cloak it behind the obvious fact that I'm gay to gain more sympathy and prevent hate from gays
>feel even more superior
Good job OP. Psychopathy is a made up word by normies for people that aren't part of our society, and you literally just went out and hit on a girl because society pressured you to do so.
Really, good job, I'm proud of you.

What's hot is hot ok!

You got manipulated into giving head because you overthink things of little importance. Grade A autism, good job.

I CAN RELATE TO THIS

A lot of salt on this thread but most of them are correct.
You prolly arent used to girls liking you. Congrats for discovering your sexuality, better late than never.
You should've blamed her for not making you hard. Maybe "manipulate " her into giving you a blowjob, that usually fixes it.
Also don't spread negativity.

Your self-assessment fits more an 15 year old, than a psychopath.

Nice pasta, fuccboi.
A little overcooked tho.

Naaah, you were just bullied at school and now crave power. You won't find it here hombre