My dad was the lead singer of Rollerskate Skinny, any of you ever heard them and if so what do you think of them

My dad was the lead singer of Rollerskate Skinny, any of you ever heard them and if so what do you think of them

Have heard of. I think I had a teacher who was in the band. Don't remember anything else about them.

>everyone who's heard of them knows a band member

yeah im sure theyre great

isn't that a song by the old 97s, and is the band named after the song?

Your uncle is Kevin Shields?

the band was named after a quote from catcher in the rye so its possible that that song was too

horsedrawn wishes is pretty good for the most part. some of the songs are mediocre tho

Everyone in Ireland knows each other, that's not a fair statement.

no jimi played drums and also wasnt even in the band when horsedrawn wishes was recorded he left before my dad is the lead guitarist and vocalist

Holy shit yeah i had that album as a teen

Does your dad teach animation in IADT?
I had him for a 3 week elective in 2011, I think.

no hes a bartender in NYC now along with his current band

That's cool dude, Rollerskate Skinny is a great band. Thank your dad for the good music

Is your dad a totally different person irl than in the band?

I actually really like, speed to my side.

how many bitches did your dad fuck, or is he more the thoughtful indie guy type

Good album. Very unique compared to what most people were doing at the time.

Some guy (probably you) recced them on here a while ago and I liked a few of their songs but I can't remember the name of them. They were like noise pop indie good stuff

your dad is a fat fuck

Sex me bby

Ask your dad for tabs for speed to my side because I want to cover it for my band. It's a good song that needs more love. Ash - Goldfinger and that song would be a good back to back.

Do you make music yourself?

How come he saw no hope in anyone?

do you know Kevin Shield's brother?