Hypocrisy isn't a strong enough word for these fucking morons

hypocrisy isn't a strong enough word for these fucking morons

she;ll have a hard time beating p diddy

But it's funny because oprah would get all nigger and feminista votes

surely a woman who spends six figures on a handbag knows the plight of the common man

Yeah but she grew up dirt poor. She's actually a self-made woman. Not that I'm in favor of any kind of conspicuous consumption, but at least she didn't start off with a small loan of a million dollars from her father.

"Drain the Swamp"

>tfw: You forget about Ronald Reagan

so
defending her already
stay mad soyboy

so gay

You know I've realized all the best presidents were movie stars or on TV shows, but she's also a racist black lady who said we need to kill old white men

Lots of people in this world need to be killed. Don't get all bent out of shape about it.

He spent more time as a politician than an actor.

Naw dawg, naw.

YOU however seem....salty and vinegary, like my balls after getting done at Orangetheory

That's true but she said all old white men even the ones who are nice

No, trump said that.

Reagan:
National deficit increased by factor of three.
Middle class standard of living lowest in US history.
Iran-Contra fuck-up.
Administration had 26 federal indictments, 16 convictions, and 8 prison sentences.

>best presidents.

A loan of a million dollars in downtown Brooklyn, New York to try and start a business that he was trying to start is actually a pretty small loan and keyword here is a loan meaning his father wanted back the money with interest

Unfortunately they're doing the same thing you faggots did with Trump--they're going to elect the candidate which will cause the most conservative butthurt.

Politician for 23 years 1966-1988
Actor for 28 years 1937-1988

Wrong.

It was actually the debt, not defecit. But yeah, he sucked ass.

Check your maths.

This

This is what happens when the pendulum swings in the other direction

Not an oprah fan but Trump was given a oam of 14 million, not 1.

stay mad kid

so?
stay mad kid

stay mad kid

so?

Where did you get that #?

I know he received 50 million when his father died, but there's no proof that his initial loan was more than 1 mil. I THINK it was probably more than 1 million, but there's no proof.

whole world is laughing about americans hahaha

sure kid
stay retarded

Good, maybe the pendulum SHOULD swing the other direction.

sure kid
only the losers, like you

Reagan investments didn't pay off until Clinton's time. This internet you are posting your ignorance on came from billions poured into DARPA during the Reagan administration. Clinton then took credit for the surplus generated.

Stay mad that Reagan didn't do anything for the average worker and trickle down economics is a joke? K

China even has stronger economy so does EU
and
CHINA COMMUNIST HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah being a TV star is the only complaint about trump and all TV stars are exactly the same like clones so Oprah, Trump... Same difference

I dunno, Oprah?? Fuck that. I'd vote for her over Liddle Donnie, but it would be very unfortunate if it came down to that.

>Reagan investments didn't pay off until Clinton's time
Wow, compelling evidence you provided there, user.

Which fucking morons are we talking about? because so far, both fucking sides are filled with hypocrites.

The last election was very unfortunate, I don't see how the next one can get any more so.

First thing Reagan did was cut taxes. Bush the first erased most of those tax cuts (after famously promising not too) then Clinton jacked taxes up even further. Bush the second actually gave a rebate. Zerobama jacked taxes up even further still.

Not your personal librarian. Research it yourself.