How can non vegans even walk the street with their heads held high?

How can non vegans even walk the street with their heads held high?

Because the starvation makes it so they can't move their necks

Its really easy

>argument is what if pigs were your family
lmao, what if plants were your family
>b-but t-thats different

Easily. The cartoon is apples and oranges. Pigs have no moral standing. People do.

>family is jewish

>Why haven't you conformed to a modern diet that is only possible because of modern agriculture
1/10 made me respond

>why havent you conformed to a modern life expectancy that is only possible because of modern medicine

>I'll take Tu Quoque for $500 Alex
Literally eating bacon now, damn is it good

>literally raising his chances of ass cancer and being proud of it
lmao

>Oh no, cancer
>Thank god I'm Canadian
Get better at this Soyboy

>thank god i can extend how long i shit blood from my failing organs

Everyone dies. Sacrificing the joys of life just to live a bit longer seem pretty pointless to me.

I'm waiting till we've got artificial meat ready for mass production.
Just today I've read an article that a Netherlands company managed to create realistic and yet fake ground beef for 60€ per kilogram.
(To be precise it's not entirely vegetarian at this point, but it's a big step towards it, they claim they'll be able to achieve this on a large scale within the next few years.)
When this gets out I'll eat the fuck out of this. Until then, I'll do what I do.

>I can't wait to have bone deficiency from denying my nature

>everybody dies
>so imma do it in an excruiatingly long and painful way that costs either my family or fellow taxpayers extreme amounts of money because im selfish
lmao

>literally point out modern agriculture can get around this
>then post this
lmao

Protip: eating bacon doesn't guarantee that you'll get cancer, and not eating bacon doesn't guarantee that you won't get cancer.

You can't live life if you're afraid of living life.

I eat meat because food tastes better when it's sad.

>living life is gambling with ass cancer
lmao

It's only sad if you don't catch it by surprise

Yes, it is.

I said the diet is only sustainable with modern agriculture, not that it solves the deficiencies associated with it
>muh strawman

lmao

well youd be wrong lmao

My neck muscles were strengthened by my protein rich diet

>lmao
And the vegan has been defeated. Is this a new record?

Do the judgemental vegans still carry their iphones made by slaves in asia? Where do I find the link to that outrage?

>laughing at someone saying life is gambling with ass cancer is defeat
lmao

>No u
Fucking go home and weep on some lentils

Yep. You done?

Or how about the surge of Quinoa popularity is killing off Central American farmers
Oh wait, these are people, obviously less important than farm animals

>he doubles down on it
lmao

Yep, you're done.

>triples down on it
lmao

u guys are litterally wasting your time trying to prove the other wrong knowing perfectly that no one will change their opinion no matter what
this is just sad

>stops providing arguments to prove his point
>I'll take Burden of Proof for $800 Alex
Not like I'd expect some Vegan to consider logic a worthwhile skill to have

Cat Jesus died for our meat eating sins, so it's cool guys.

Well, you're obviously not offering any reasonable retort to that poster, so...I would say you're done.

why would i need to prove it if you agreed with me by saying life IS about gambling with ass cancer lmao. i guess eating meat is unhealthy AND makes you retarded lmao

retort to what, him agreeing with me?
lmao. how dare he agree? lmao. meat eaters, man.

>makes statement expecting disagreement in order to try to undermine opponent
>opponent agrees instead
>vegan btfo

>meat eater literally agrees with the statement that eating meat can cause ass cancer, and this is what life is all about
>gets laughed at
>considers this a win
lmao

Wrong carnivore soyboy
Life as a whole is gambling with disease, fucking Oreos can cause cancer if enough are eaten
Citing 'increased chances' is cherry picking to the extreme, but seeing as you're going for the full logical fallacy bingo that doesn't surprise me in the least

>so ill gamble with the ass cancer one
lmao

>meat eater literally agrees with the statement that eating meat can cause ass cancer, and this is what life is all about
Not what happened. It's hard to have revisionist history when everyone can just scroll up.

>>living life is gambling with ass cancer

>Yes, it is.

>this is revisionist history
lmao

Yep.

>vegans
>i plan to live a long and healthy life

>meateaters
>LIFE IS ABOUT GAMBLING WITH ASS CANCER
the literal state of meat eaters

>see these things that were said
>they weren't said
>this is the meat eaters argument
lmao

Nope.

That comic is bullshit. A member of the meat eater masterrace would never waste good meat by throwing it out on the street.

Consider sudoku

>cant even come up with a retort
>"i defeated you"
lmao

You were defeated at least 20 minutes ago. There's no point in retorting anymore.

>agreeing that eating meat causes ass cancer
>thinking that this is what life is about
>"winning"
lmao

because your picture assumes that animals are human or the other way around.

this is pure ideology, and your mistake is to translate it into a stated fact.

but this perception is as subjective as your ideology, so you commit a oppressive act by judging others as morally bad (inferior) for not sharing your perception.

you don't want to consume flesh?
fine.

But you have no right to project this perception onto others. Ofc you can do so regardless, because you have the freedom to do so, but we are also free to resent you for it.

veganism is just another ideology, and in a free society, we can decide freely to subscribe to it or not. So the true asshole in the situation, and therefore objectively bad position in this debate is the one that wants to deny us this freedom.

You are a zealot.
congratulation.

>But you have no right to project this expectation[...]
fix'd

I thoroughly enjoy my steaks and walk the streets just fine OP

>he gave up
>his final position was gambling with ass cancer, and making other people pay for his decision is what life is all about
lmao. come back, you were funny

>Vat grown food
>Being a bug man
>Giving up natural food for any reason

Nope.

>its natural!
>eat unnatural amounts of meat every day
lmao

Animals are an important part of agriculture. You can't fertilize fields without either keeping farm animals or artifically fertilizing them, which has a gigantic and horrible environmental impact.

Many vegan products contribute to monocultures.

You can't get a complete diet as a vegan without having shit shipped to you from all around the fucking globe. You think your coconut oil was grown in your backyard? Fuck you, you live in Seattle and it was shipped on a huge fucking oil barge from South America, where they used what you'd probably consider slave labor to harvest it, in addition to cutting down rainforests for the farmland.

It pisses me off when vegans think they're better than everyone when a lot of what they do is not sustainable and in fact worse than a lot of the consequences of eating meat.

Everyone needs to stop being a piece of shit and just eat a reasonable amount of meat. You don't get beef every fucking day, just eat a good steak a few times per year.

Also stop making children.

I'm saying I would rather eat real meat than something cooked up in a factory to look, feel, and taste sort of like meat, made out of soy or whatever.

>implying you can't live a long and healthy life just because you eat meat. kek. Everything you can eat could cause cancer, including vegetables.

>everything can give you cancer
>so choose the one thats even more likely to give you cancer, and ass cancer at that
lmao

So uh.... what's all that soy doing to your body?

>implying I only eat meat
You should consider eating nothing at all. Cancer is scary.