Why is Sup Forums mobile so garbage? Clicking on post # links doesn't take you to the post half the time...

Why is Sup Forums mobile so garbage? Clicking on post # links doesn't take you to the post half the time. This is like 50% of the functionality of the site. This is an extremely popular site, how is something like this not immediately fixed?

You probably use an iPhone don't you soiboi?

Fuck off phonephaggot. You're the reason why this site went to shit.

Mimi

It’s almost like technology advances and becomes more readily available for people to use. Not like a surge in the number of people owning WiFi enabled pocket devices affects this at all

But can you have multiple threads open in different tabs?

>phonefaggot
Ah yes I forgot it’s a trademark of the b tard to post from a desktop in his mother’s basement. Pc master race and all. Some of us like to shit post on the go friend

Yes but pc people put a lot more effort in typing stuff responses and post images more often. Phone people post 5 words and mostly use to fap to traps.

Most phone people are low effort shitposters shitting up boards.

You got statistics on that? I’m currently on a phone. Have never been in a trap thread so I wouldn’t know.

Latest version of Nougat with the latest version of chrome.

>Can't work site

Cant argue with that. Can get lazy posting on a phone from the comfort of a bed

>mostly
Gratz you're the first phone poster that posts more than 5 words.

Should be able to use text to speech to post now. Google text to speech is perfecting further and further everyday.

That you know of. It’s okay to be wrong sometimes user. I know it’s hard to let go of prejudice but maybe one day us phonefags and desktop users alike can get along

I have a iphone and i use the app fortune. Its a Sup Forums browser. Very nice. No you don't need jailbreak to install it on your iphone. Look how to to push a ipa to your iphone fucker. Good luck.

tap the fucking # not the number you retard

>Jimmy I don't want to hear you say niggerfaggot ever again.

So this is intuitive and good UX? Im a web developer and I had no idea tapping the hash did anything differently, there is absolutely nothing that indicates that. This site needs a major overhaul. It's based off some retarded Japanese forum theme, but Sup Forums has become it's own thing now, it's time to move past the weeaboo bias and make a site for 2018.

>it's time to move past the weeaboo bias and make a site for 2018.
Then it wouldn't be Sup Forums anymore

fuck off, the more people there are here the shittier it gets. keep your friends and you away from here faggot

smartphones dumbpeople
only proper way to use internet is from PC

I don't have friends, retard. Also, I've been here for more than half of your life, kiddo.

Proof it you faggot.

I come from the YTMND era.

Also pools closed etc. Back when kids used to know how to combo.

I never got this problems, on now four different cellphones with different version of Android. ( I am using Mozilla)

I can also google knowyourmeme man

Yes

You mean Clover