Incest/rape thread? where you @

incest/rape thread? where you @

Holy shit, whats name of her?

would you rape my sister?

bump for greentext stories!

Becky Roberts

most likely

My sister on Christmas morning. Wish I could've shown her the Christmas miracle in my pants without causing a family tragedy...

Yea probably

I wanna rub my thick cock on my moms ass so badly butt ass naked

My wife's niece has been hitting on me since she was 16, kept saying stuff like she loves older white guys with fast cars like me and always flirting and shit. I would pick her up at her place and take her to our house and the mall etc. She keeps flirting every time and I tell her I don't like it, IRL it makes me hard as diamonds every time. Fast forward to a few months ago she's still doing it and I say I'm flattered but she isn't even 18 and I'm married. 2 more weeks go by and she gets dropped off by her friend to hang with her aunt/my wife. Wearing short, slutty skirt and a crop top, they hang out for a while and she asks for a ride home, grab my keys and hop in the car with her. Just after we leave the neighborhood she pulls up her top and practically screams "I'M 18!!" She has nice tits and I get an eyeful before telling her I can't. She grabs my dick which is carved out of stone at this point and asks if I like blow jobs cause all the boys she knows do. I say yes but only if you swallow (figured that would be a deal killer for her) she says she loves it and unzips my pants and starts sucking! I can tell shit has gone to far but figure its too late so I find a spot to pull over and slide my seat back while she just sucks away like a champ. Tell her to play with her pussy while she blows me and she just goes to town on herself. I get close to cumming and tell her that I am going to blow but she better swallow it all. I let loose in her mouth and hold her head in place till I'm empty and she just swallows every drop like a good girl. She sits up and lets out a cute little burp and laughs. Drive her home and every time since then I pick her up and she blows me on the way from and to her place. I haven't fucked her yet but probably will soon and since I had a vasectomy I can just bust loads inside her without worry. Kind of awkward cause most of the time after I get back my wife is either giving me head or wants to fuck.

>diagnose: having too vivid imagination
>solution: 2x1 xanax

Don't give a fuck what you think user, shit is real and its still happening.

Daaamn I’d have come down her chimney.

Michael?

I think you're a liar

Jen??

Got both in one here. Warnings for underage and gay.

Age 12, 7 years ago. Brother was 14. Things started out weird and ended weird. He had randomly started placing his foot on my groin while playing video games. Kept this up, i would just dissociate and freeze every time, mental trauma and shit wasn't my cup of tea. Thing's kept escalating each time, and he started yanking down my pants and jerking me off or manipulating my hands while i pretended i was sleeping so it would be me jerking him off. Got told on occasion "don't let me do that again" but i never had the balls to stop him. It felt good but terrifying every time. I tried to participate once but felt too disgusted and shameful and really knew inside i just wanted it to fucking stop. Wasn't even into dudes at that time (Developed a sort of trauma bond i guess, so i am now). this went on for two more years, things escalated till i was playing kirby SSU in my room. Man just climbed in my fucking bed for "hugs and cuddles". I froze. Just tried to fucking play the damn game, can't stand to focus on what he's doing. Suddenly it felt wet. He was sucking me off. Keep in mind, to this day my brother is still supposedly only into girls, tough i've found futa hentai on his phone and he was probs emulating that. he kept it up, but i was so dissociative i barely even felt it and couldn't cum. He gave up and started trying to finger me. This was too much. I hastily claimed i needed to go to the bathroom. He said he was so sorry through the door while i was weeping in the bathroom but i know that's a lie because he kept it up from then on. One more year, and i'm on vacation with family in Mexico. We had to share a bed every day, and he did all sorts of shit, hotdogging me, manipulating my hands, trying to buttfuck while i clenched, etc. I wrote in my phone diary about it and my mom, snoop that she was, read the diary . When confronted i confessed everything. My brother was punished but never kicked out. Ugh.

My sister.. If you want to talk about her this is my kik : SimSiim69

And i still can't play kirby SSU without shaking to this day, by the way.

Nigger.

Fuck me daddy.

I want to believe this is real so badly…

Messaged

Ok Nicole I will insert my appendage into your lower body

Fucking amputees.

She walks around the house like that?!

What does she look like, man?

Fuck you thats my daughter you are talking to

Where farmhouse user from yesterday?

It was early probably didn't expect anybody else to be up

That’s fucking hot. Did you catch her or was this a hidden cam?

fuck that rape shit, I only care about wincest

Walked in the kitchen to make coffee. Got my phone out while she didn't notice me

Moar?

No she noticed me and rushed off. Made coffee

more green text please

>be me
>19 yrs old
> hot aunty, one day she's out for a walk with the dog
> creep.jpg
> get into her laundry and find her used panties
> fap like no tomorrow
> see her watching from the door, rubbing herself
>came, never spoke a word about it

This is hot

Heeeey. That's me! Sup?

Prove it you bitch

But more pics in general?

If she consented

Sister

Any pictures of her not wearing the white hat?

Wow good one

we're losin em

>My sister was actually in love with me for some time.
>I never caught on to it until she broke down and told me
>She was always clingy and wanted to be with me she would often fall asleep in my room etc etc.
T>he day comes when I'm moving out to my own apartment to be "closer" (but really it was to be independent) to college and she helps me move along with my mom and dad.
>That whole day she was angry and generally in a sad mood.
>luckily my new place is about a 10 min drive from parents house so she asks to stay so she can help set everything up once they leave.
>As we are packing she looks like she is contemplating suicide.
>Finally, we finish and she embraces me and brakes down crying.

>I let her cry figuring she was just sad I wasn't gonna be home.
>Let her calm down and we sit down on my couch
>Only keeps gripping my shirt and sighing softly
>Very slowly I began to pat her head and tell her it was gonna be ok
>Eventually, she gathers her courage and tells me it is more than just my moving out
>You need to know something that I have kept hidden for years she says.
>Oh, shit don't tell me she is in trouble or using drugs!
>Until then she was always my cute sister who seemed happy and giddy no matter what
>K.ind and beautiful and always following me around
>H.er smile was always present around me

I know you are on this thread and I left you a message.

continue.

>go on

M I S T L A F I L O V E Y O U K H

??

>She begins to tell me that she is in love with me and she has wanted me as her boyfriend for years now.
>She spends about an hour telling me about all the times she was trying to show me affection
>All those times come flooding back and I realize that she wasn't being just clingy or happy but flirting and outright sexual.
>I have no clue what to do but given the fact that you just read the above came into the room and are seeing me type this means you are feeling frisky.

ok quick finish for anons cause she is here.
>She spent 3 days over and I eventually kissed her and we have been together for about 2 years now.
>she moved in here with me last year and now I am off to do it with her cause she got horny and sentimental reading this.

Only the second paragraph...

Send pics and vids

send evidence and incrimination

top kek

Quads is legit. Pic please!!

tell us some more stories.

nice try guys but I gotta go now.

getting laid in 5 minutes!

C'mon man. Post a pic, or it's just fiction.

>Post a pic
>or it's just fiction.

proof fag comes in to ruin the thread.
typical...

Ive showered with my nieces quite a few times, havent molestered/done anything "bad" though

Give your sis a tender kiss from me, user.
Also, checkem.

FUCK OFF NIGGERS

well then. I guess that's pretty normal.

refer to

ITT: "Problems We'd All Like To Have"

imo it is but it's still not something id post on fb or tell my coworkers about. their parents are fine with it also

how old are they and you?

im 22
they are 16 and 15

got any stories. how did it happen?

bump

A lot more is required

That's hot, sorry your brother wants to fuck you and left you traumatised though

no that's not hot you faggot