Dalai lama: "too much refugee in germany"

>Germany must remain germany
>they must go back to syria to rebuild syria

lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2016/05/31/97001-20160531FILWWW00141-le-dalai-lama-juge-qu-il-y-a-trop-de-refugies-en-europe.php

When we know that Chinese use mass immigration against tibetan that's makes sens.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/refugee-crisis-europe-2016-dalai-lama-says-there-are-too-many-asylum-seekers-eu-2376054
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3431499/Finland-s-president-says-migrants-threatening-Western-values-not-fleeing-danger-just-looking-easier-life.html
awdnews.com/top-news/dalai-lama-president-putin-must-continue-his-relentless-crusade-against-saudi-state-terrorism-i-believe-obama-administration-and-saudi-arabia-are-responsible-for-middle-east’s-bloodshed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buddhists are god tier at handling Muslim invaders

refugees REKT by old asian man in toga

Dalai Lama is based! BASED!!!

But will he be listened to or will he be lynched by the globalists?
Based Buddhists showing the Pope how it's done

like anyone would want to go back to a desert filled with ruins, when they can stay in a beautiful lush green place with free stuff

Can a Buddhist initiate a new crusade?

How will Merkel ever recover? I'm a #cruzmissle now.

The funny thing it's that the pope is supposed to be hated by leftist and dalai lama loved by them, the world change

Well, if we go by Jack Kerouac's insanity. You can be a Buddhist Catholic, so in theory yes.

Good ol' Asian wisdom does it again.

>Free Tibet stop the ethnocide!!!

>diversity for Europe!!!

This leftist doublethink alone is enough to destory them.

Free Theocratic Nationalist Tibet when?

Brb, converting to buddhism, the only religion that is both uncucked and civilized.

Friendly reminder that whites helped create mainstream Buddhist art and philosophy in the Hellenistic era

Based Buddhists.

Based.

Soon, brother. Soon.

>see this
>scroll to comments to see how my fellow frogsmen try to rationalize a known icon of peace and reason BTFOing the narrative
>they're actually agreeing, calling him based, and saying the pope is a cuck

I think they're still a glimmer of hope we may be all right some day

Explain this meme.

When will the chinks come and save europe?

Alexander the Great.

TOGA TOGA TOGA

Hey Abdul, that's Africa

> mfw chink rape baby is more loyal to Europe than the antichrist pope

Reminder that despite being about the most pacifistic religion on earth, that they still sense evil when they see it.

>mfw the dalai lama is less cucked than the pope
GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER

Fuck man, I might even become a mercenary for that cause.

Fuck the reds and fuck what they've done to Tibet.

yeah but Le Figaro is a right wing paper so that's to be expected

Maybe the teachings of buddha are the way to preserve Aryan culture...

Wow so smart. Too many refugees in Germany? SO BASED! SO INTELLIGENT! Oh wait its just fucking common sense and Sup Forums just loves sucking any dick that isnt white

Shut up, Mongol.

Germans dont realize it.

Nice meme.

since when has any major respected public figure said anything like this about the refugees?

That traitor the Pope was on his hands and knees (literally) for them.

Well. I support free Tibet now.

The dalai lama is not a kkk member but a hero for leftist, that's why we say based lama

Well most of my countrymen havent realized that yet.

>Ashin Wirathu
>Ashin
>Wirathu
>Asian
>Wrath
Poetry

>9944
>99
>44
>9
>4
Pottery

The people on this board are so cringy holy shit. You guys desperately cling on to anybody and abutting you can to try and justify to yourselves your diseased view of the world.

Yes, some left wing people are getting out of hand and are borderline fascists. How exactly are you going to combat that by posting memes and shitposting about race and fascism all day?

Get it together guys.

In english
ibtimes.com/refugee-crisis-europe-2016-dalai-lama-says-there-are-too-many-asylum-seekers-eu-2376054

Nice meme.

fpbp, audibly kek'd

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3431499/Finland-s-president-says-migrants-threatening-Western-values-not-fleeing-danger-just-looking-easier-life.html

well our president did abo

>Germany must remain germany
>they must go back to syria to rebuild syria

may buddha bless this enlightened one

this thread is red-pilling me.

buddha be praised

Buddhists are the ones who are actually bro tier

There's nothing insane about kerouac

what documentary is this?
I'd like to watch the whole thing

How come the Dalai Lama is so redpilled?

Just the other day he BTFO'd obongo and the pope
awdnews.com/top-news/dalai-lama-president-putin-must-continue-his-relentless-crusade-against-saudi-state-terrorism-i-believe-obama-administration-and-saudi-arabia-are-responsible-for-middle-east’s-bloodshed

Is buddhism the true redpill? Should we all convert?

Based Dalai Lama

Based king mongle

Daily Reminder that Christian Moralism, based around the jewish idea that the weak = holy, the strong = evil IS the problem

The West is being destroyed by Self-righteous destruction based on Christian values

Mother
Fucking
Flying
Guillotine
Master

There was a time when this would've been a great weapon against libcucks since they worshipped buddism and whatnot.

But unfortunately they did just because it's trendy and now, unless a muslim imam says that there are too many muslims in Europe, they won't change their minds.

I'd vote to mass murder them all. Muslims and libs alike.

Buddhism had to (and still does) fight off countless jihads from convert-or-die durkas next door.

he is basically seeing in tibet right now, what we can expect in germany in the next decades.
major shift in demographics and culture.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Tbqh famalams, all Abrahamic religions are trash and generally deviated from their original ways, the strongest example of course being the majority of Christianity atm.

Whilst most eastern religions have stayed intact from Western degeneration and "progressivism" and in such maintained a pretty conservative stance.

Eastern Religions are the only religions that will stay timeless and B A S E D, if you don't believe me just read some Julius Evola, like "Revolt Against the Modern World" or "The Doctrine of Awakening"

Akthually Christianity devolved to its ORIGINAL purpose of being a demoralizing jewish poison convincing Romans that fighting for survival in this world is futile and that they should just cuck themselves and embrace Death as paradise

I want to a shambhala Buddhist center for a little while.

Trungpa Rinpoche basically translated old Tibetan Buddhism for western audiences. Even if he was a little bit of a whackjob in his personal life he made a lot of sense in his speeches and books.

The sacred path of the warrior is pretty good.

It's kinda funny tho, Buddhism is so passive on most things but man they totally got fucked by the Chinese communists.

Rinpoches became a monk when the Tibetans were being chased out by those red dogs

Based Lama

Cant Allah the Dalai LAMA!

>Oh wait its just fucking common sense
Well Finn, many of our world leaders can't even see that common sense

Never did I expect the Dalai Lama to come out as a Nazi

Bless his brave heart

Read the article my fellow burgerfriend

Yup.

You're supposed to say "Grow up" at the end to score maximum Cunt Points

this

God bless the Buddhists, truly enlightened beings.

Yes please source.

In fact any good anti muslim docs in general?

Makes sense.

Buddhism is about self-sacrifice, not pushing your problems on others. Lots of meme-tier Western liberal "Buddhists" forget that.

>I'm jealous that nobody is sucking my dick
Big words for an brown person.

But only whites can be racist!

>tfw the Buddhists are more red pilled than fhe Catholic Church

> his prophet is a commie jew that says that the world belongs to the meek, and that if your enemies take your shirt you shall give them your coat as well
> he thinks his jew prophet actually meant the OPPOSITE of everything he said

TOP KEK!!!

Buddhist Europe When ?

yep, i'm now a buddhist,thank you great spiritual leader

FREE TIBET YOU CHINESE NIGGERS

>he takes Sup Forums seriously when they rant about jews and niggers and so forth
This place is satire
Get that through your head

Reminder that we all have our own natural dharma

The Muslims' dharma is to try to culturally conquer the world

It is the rest of the world's dharma to destroy them for trying

The church isn't the problem, it's the communist pope.

show some respect for you asian brothers.

Haha excellent meme senpai niggers amirite

the rules of Sup Forums apply to Sup Forums

fuck off newfag

>implying this will Redpill anyone

Give it a couple hours and Dr. Shekelstein will release an article stating how he's wrong and that multiculturalism is the future and everything will continue according to plan.

The communist pope is the by-product of a Gospel that condemns the strong and the rich and celebrates the meek and the wretche

> inb4 Jesus actually meant the opposite of everything he said

>tfw memes have you expecting laser beams

Myanmar is still fresh in the minds of the Buddhists.

never mind that the church of england and the lutheran churches agree fully with him

He's a good man.

>free tibet +1 feel good
>diversity for europe +1 feel good
>stop raping women +1 feel good

If anything they are quite consistent with hedonism.

>the rules of Sup Forums apply to Sup Forums
lmao you wish
Go back to

Dalai Lama should support Trump

You are the one implying that m8

I just pointed it out

> hurr durr b is parody so pol is parody too

fuck off

>The deli llama speaks more sense than the fucking pope

As if I needed more evidence that Cuckanity can eat shit.

>even the dalai lama says this mass immigration is crazy

crusade when?