Any psychologists here? What the fuck is my personality? Im a perfect liar, but not a patological lier...

Any psychologists here? What the fuck is my personality? Im a perfect liar, but not a patological lier, since i dont believe the stuff im saying, but im very good at convincing people that what i say is real, even though its not. I am fully capable of feeling empathy and kindness, but i love to watch humans getting sliced up, gore etc. I feel like i control myself from a third person, im just a game figure in a massive role-playing game. I feel every emotion there is to feel, but the the way i feel them are dull and not overwhelming. The strongest feelings i have are actually the instincts; fucking and fighting. I feel like im a human robot.

Well, maybe ur just gay?

>psychoLOGists

ï feel the same sometimes.
Maybe we're in a simulation after all.

you're a perfectly normal, well-adjusted 14-year old

>you're childish.

That's the problem, im 19, everyone else are having the best days of their lives partying and doing crazy shit. I also party and do stupid shit all the time, but everything feels the same, dull and unimportant.

My first question would be "How old are you?" Age determines what stage your body's chemistry has, so far, developed to, leading to a much more accurate explanation.

The feeling of 'dulled' emotions and detachment from existence and control in general, primarily in adults, is indicative of an individual who hasn't yet made peace with their current station in life. These types of feelings often show up in adolescents, albeit in a more exaggerated manner, but are known to persist past their expiry date or even lay dormant and rear their ugly head later on.

Bottom line, it's completely normal. Your animal instincts and urges are intact, your emotions are functioning properly, and you aren't a psychopath. We should all be so lucky.

>hang out with fake kids desperate to impress their peers on instagram showing off what cuhrazy partygoers """having the best days of their lives""" they are
>surprised you're all emotionally and socially stunted since you've turned yourself into living movie props
Amazing. Who would've thunk.

your personality seems to be a confused possibly sociopathic over thinker. Most likely smart but not genius. Enjoy being smart enough to know life sucks.

But if OP is the perfect liar, how do we know he is telling the truth?

Op here, very interesting stuff, or can the problem be a physiological one, like hormone imbalance or something like that?

I know the truth, and the truth is that you don't

Tbh I used to be like you, and I was 15 at that time, idk man.. After I've fallen in love for the first time with my current beautiful girlfriend I started to "feel" again, the secret is not to overanalyse stuff I guess idk

"but i love to watch humans get sliced up"
Its simple op its called psychopathic

Seeing as you're 19, I'd say it's definitely hormones causing a skewed perspective on reality.

My advice: wait three more years for things to sort themselves out. In the meantime, get a job that works your legs or arms significantly. The endorphin boost each day will knock your block back into place, shortening that three year waiting period.

I have fucked about 20+ bitches, mostly while drunk at parties, but i have problems bonding with others more than a short period of time.

You have an imagination of yourself within a reality tunnel which you curate.

In the right hand of the imagined self is everything good and in the left hand is everything bad.

You will be forced to confront this imagination (you are getting close to this by simply asking the questions) you will be forced to look at the meaning of the things which were held in these imagined hands.

This will create within you the exact opposite feeling to that you have now. You will not feel mechanistic, you will feel like a god who is entrapped in a mechanistic paradigm that your only reason for being is to annihilate it.

You are killing your ego and its a good thing.

You need some opiates mang.

Who the fuck called Oedipus?

I like to run, but i really don't wanna work because the social security system in my country is fucked up, i get more money not working than working

I see. I only recommend a job specifically because the financial boost often adds to that euphoric effect. Anything to get the correct juices flowing. Here in America, things are apparently a lot simpler. Do your running, then. Just make a routine and stick to it and you'll find your nook soon.

Everyday looks the same, i have a routine and its killing me. My life is monotonious, same people, same shit, different day. So i dont think thats gonna work.

I'd sugar coat it for my patients, but since you're a complete stranger, I'll just be blunt. If you don't form an exercise routine that works either the arms or the legs on and off for at least 2 hours a day, your only other option would be to find a hobby. If you can identify a particular niche that interests you and indulge in it, your 'Mr. Robot' period will feel significantly shorter.

If you can't do either of those things, get ready for a some serious spiraling depression. Shit's gonna rock your world for a while until it starts to even out. So there you go, have fun.

That's called being a sociopath. If you can turn your empathy/sympathy on or off and it's not just an impulse, you're a sociopath.

Your love of watching humans getting mutilated supports that diagnosis.

Are you me?

Am I me or you?

Are you both?

Or am i neither?

You are an individual who has learned how to lie effectively - its not a skill you'll use often if you want to have lasting relationships, but it'll get you out of some serious jams. Just to check, its not compulsive lying, just the ability to do so effectively?

You are also unfortunely raised in the generation where you've had the internet your whole life - you're not un-empathetic you're just desensitised to images and videos of gore and find the idea of violence stimulating. Don't indulge this too much as it has the potential to evolve into something more sinister, but don't worry about it too much.

You're experiencing dissociation from the sounds of it, don't worry just explore the thoughts and find good grounding techniques. As for the emotional side, thats an age thing, it'll get more stable as you get to your mid-twenties. Just watch out for depressive spirals and seek out therapy if they start effecting your basic day to day tasks.

As for the strongest feelings being instincts, congrats on being human. You feel like shit about it because your young and think there must be more and you must be special in some way and "not like the rest of those other humans", but the truth of it is you are. The sooner you make peace with it and realise that you still be great in other ways the sooner you'll be happier.

Op here, beat answer so far. Even though i should feel grateful,i feel nothing, but i still thank you very much!

This. Exercise and interests are the simple keys to a happier existence.

dont get confused with being a good liar and people knowing you are full of shit and entertain it
most people who think they are good liars are actually well known they do it and most people just play along or dont even care enough to call you out...

this reeks of edgy 16 year old.

Psych here.

You're 19, so your prefrontal cortex is in a stage of development where cognitive thought matures. This is why you're experiencing some of the dissociation between your mind and body as you ponder your existence, and the meaning thereof.

Also, you're probably depressed. Low levels of serotonin and dopamine manifests in more ways than just feeling sad, it could be why everything feels "dull". A cycle of a reuptake inhibitor may help you out.

No, like, i bullshit stuff in exams for example but i formulate my answer in such a manner that it seems very legitimate

>bullshit stuff in exams

Ah, this is not the level I thought you were describing. This is normal, bullshit is basically how to do all the humanities and shit - this kind of thinking wouldn't last a minute in STEM. Focus on working on an actual skill if you want to set yourself for a better life. This apathy won't last for long, and you'll regret not doing better in your youth when you're older. I wasted a lot of time in your mindset when I was younger, and I'm paying the price now.

Like, lying about everyday stuff, i built this manner as a defence mechanism because when i was a kid i was curled by my parents so i had to come up with crazy stuff i told my friends i had done because i felt insecure about myself. I was like 8 or 9. Then it just became a part of my personality

Does it matter that im a subutex and metadon addict?

Exactly same for me, but I also frequently get out-of-body experiences whjen looking at myself in a mirror for some reason. They're always only a few seconds long, but it feels great and I always want to get back into it so I just end up staring at a mirror for 30 mins without anything happening.

I get that feeling when smoking weed and listening to burzum dunkelheit

there is nothing wrong with you, from what you're describing. is your problem that life doesn't "feel good"? forget exercise, it is a waste of time, especially running. all you are doing is fucking your knees up. take a mbti personality test. just figure out your strengths and weaknesses. life isn't some coke commercial, we are all monkeys brutalizing each other... so what. you will probably be good at some things others are not, if you have a rare personality type