TRUDEAU TO OUTRIGHT SELL CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP TO INDIAN'S AND CHINESE

Triggered by this news:canadavisa.com/news/quebec-investor-program-reopens-for-up-to-1-900-new-applications.html

All you need to do to get Canadian permanent residence (and later citizenship) using Quebec's Immigrant Investor program:

1) Be somewhat rich ($1.6M in net worth)

2) Lie about wanting to reside in Quebec (this is unenforceable after you get your PR).

Less than 16% of "investors" Quebec invited continue to live in Quebec. 50% go to live in BC according to official data (not speculation):scmp.com/comment/blogs/article/1929324/study-reveals-awfulness-canadian-investor-immigration-income-tax

3) Loan your $800,000 for 5 years. This loan is guaranteed by Quebec government. This money will be returned in full.

So, what is Quebec getting out of this?

Quebec government bonds rates:epq.gouv.qc.ca/A/Info/taux_en_vigueur/produit_complet.aspx

Fixed date, five year term: 1.85%.

Compound interest over 5 years: $800,000 * (1.0185 ^ 5 - 1) =$76,790.

That's how much it would cost Quebec to secure a $800,000 investment without handing out permanent residence in exchange. It is also fairly close to how much it would cost a rich guy to get loan for $800,000 for the purpose of making a loan guaranteed by Quebec government.

That's right, Quebec earns a whopping $76,790 for their backdoor-into-Canada services. That's less than my salary!

The rest of Canada is left with paying the medical / schooling bills and GST rebates for the poor families of those investors who don't have any declared income.

Ok, rant over. This is just incredibly frustrating given how terribly Canadian immigration is working for everyone else (long processing times, no certainty whatsoever, rejections for the tiniest reasons – just to name a few reasons).

Who cares you fucking xenophobic cuck. I hope your daughter marries one of them.

Don't see a problem. If you're rich and/or smart you belong in Canada.

t. Every Ontario citizen

I think the burgers need a wall on their northern border as well.

ALL NON WHITES OUT IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS EVERY MONTH IM SEEING MORE BUTKAS IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD! I SAW 3 LAST WEEK!!!!! 3 SAND NIGGERS!!!!

I'd rather 10,000,000 poor uneducated red necks from America than even 1 150iq billionaire Indian

I liked your thread in Sup Forums the most. Too bad it got pruned.

Cool story bro but you sound sort of racist might wanna get that checked eh

He has no choice now that he gave away all your gold and the National Weed Field burned down. This is all pure coincidence of course.

Indian and Chinese are based. You racist prick.

>Move to USA
>get shot
Fin

YES IM A RACIST YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW RACIST I AM

Wew lad, i live next to sandniggers i hear the wife getting beaten 4/7 days prepare to get used to shouting and shit.
3 sandniggers is not enough to get them to Be durka durka

T. Brussels

I'm not moving there I'm never leaving the commonwealth

Not rasict enough to actually do something about it faggot.

It will be interesting, I live in a Jewish area and now these niggers are coming in. They always block your way I'm getting pissed off I can't help but yell "move nigger!" When they're in my way. Why do they always stand in your way?! Don't they realize they can move to the side and not block the door?!

this is why I can't take you seriously

I'm already boycotting any businesses that hire non whites in my area maybe it's not a big help but every little thing helps

I don't care

kek

Thats not gonna do shit.
Atleast kill 10 sandniggers to prove you are really rasict until then I don't beleave you.

Well, at the very least they wont be rapefugees if they gotta be millionaires?

Just rich sheiks and shit?

A lot of edge for a leaf.

Nowpe, sandniggers are the least self aware people on this planet. The self aware ones usually Escape there own religion/traditions

Haha yeah just go act like a subhuman ape, fuck off Spain I hope we go to war with you soon maybe then I can shoot a subhuman ape.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT HOW EDGY IT IS IM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING COLOURED PEOPLE THERE WAS 1 CHINESE GIRL IN MY CLASS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NOW MAYBE A QUARTER OF THE KIDS I SEE GOING TO SCHOOL ARE FUCKING CHINKS I SAW A FUCKING NEGRO GOING TO SCHOOL ONCE! I DONT WANT FUCKING NIGGERS IN MY AREA

You can't do shit faggot can't even prove you are rasict calling us subhuman you fucking mixed faggot.

They aren't sand niggers there's no Arabs in my area these are nigger Muslims

And then you guys wonder why you're country is so cucked

ILL PROVE HOW RACIST I AM WHEN I BECOME PRIME MINISTER AND BRING BACK THE HEAD TAX AND THIS TIME ILL INCLUDE SPAIN FUCK OFF

Hey idiot, this is a program that came in under Harper you uneducated fucking shill

All caps I see. Canada is so irrelevent that I can't take you seriously and I hope you get rapped by sandniggers faggot.

Hey fuck you buddy!

>Indian and Chinese are based
Video related, how China treats cats & dogs.

BECAUSE IM FUCKING PISSED I DONT WANT TO SEE COLOURED PEOPLE MAYBE YOU GUYS DONT CARE IF YOURE TAKEN OVER BUT SEEING A NON WHITE ON THE STREET MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL

>Chinese are based

So there will be happening or no? Faggot with no balls.

what is this shit?

NO BECAUSE IM NOT STUPID I ACTUALLY HAVE A BRAIN MAYBE THIS IS WHY YOUR COLONIES ARE SO GARBAGE YOUR ONLY SOLUTION IS TO ACT LIKE AN AUTIST AND SHOOT SOMEONE

>Chinese are based
Anyone got that one of the kid getting thrown? Or the kid getting stomped in the head? Or the ones of the kids getting run over in the street and no one helping?

i hate chinamen
what fucking animals

I don't see the problem with rich people coming to Canada. It is much better than having shitty refugees come here.

Our colonies you don't even have colonies you are a colony bitch. If you are so intelligent why don't you kill them and hide all evidence.

this shit gives me anxiety

It is true that the immigration process is fucked, take my grandpa for example.
>ww2
>Belize (home country) isn't doing too much
>using Commonwealth powers fight for Canada instead
>Rises through the ranks
>distinguished pilot for Canada
>also a banker
>married
>refused residency
>mfw my single income mother gets in fine when grandpa on paper was a better choice

>become Canadian
>burn to death
I'd rather pay $500,000 for an EB-5, at least I wouldn't have to deal with Cuckdeau.

This program was in place under Harper you dingus. Nothing to do with Trudeau

I'd buy it, but it seems to be for Chinese only.

Meh. Maybe I should write a letter saying how racis this is and laugh as you get filled with rich arabs.

So? Why is it so bad? My people weren't conquered I don't care if Canada was a colony. Fuck off

This isn't Turdeau, this is fucking Quebec. Those goddamned frogs have been a thorn in our side for so long, and as a condition for signing the constitution they demanded special rights; control over their own immigration is one of them.

Fuck Quebec

A family of sandniggers just moved in to the house behind mine. Everyday their fucking kids are screaming and yelling in Arabic for hours and hours

Oh God

My dad used to live in a sand nigger area, it was awful I felt like I was in a different country it was nice in the daytime you could go to the park and there's only white families but after 6pm all the pakis came out and the whites were nowhere to be seen.

Can arrange $1.6M by selling some properties but nah, not worth it. I pass.

Fuck off you're not invited

Doesn't matter, when I myself doesn't want to come there.