Allies Thread

Allies Thread.

You may only post in this thread if your country fought for freedom in World War 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk
youtu.be/niiiHjIQu8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most important allied power reporting

We smashed them krauts and nips good didn't we

Thanks for your contribution to the war effort, Dominican Republic.

Fuck yeah. Best years in human history desu.

You basically cheated by throwing two nukes while your enemies.

>Neutrals wernt on the right side of history.

Saving Papua asses one jungle at a time.

Italy is still buthurt, and that Russian winter the Krauts faced in Russia was a gift from us.

>you will never go back in time and fight for the axis

I uh... Commonwealth!

Current day Somalia doesn't count leaf.

Someone's taking a break from the daily rape train...

dont mind me just dropping truth ill be on my way

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk

>you were fighting for freedom
Look around yourself.

>Get invaded by Nazi Germany
>More people still decide to join them than fight against them

Feelsgoodman.jpg.

AKA:
>I'm jealous I didn't get to join other countries in the greatest battle in Human history

Thank you Canada, for your underrated contributions in both world wars. You guys are great.

Fucking ireland didn't fight but a load of irish did. Double cucked when they were shamed upon returning home.

>Soviet union
>freedom

Yeah, no.

I'm.no stormfag, but starting WW2 was a joke
>siding with communists
>mostly whites dying
>divide and conquer
>ending colonisation
>giving more power to kikes
>holocaust guilt forced on ALL whites

pretty cucked honestly

The allies were faggots.

t. Englishman

This.

Danke, böhmish-Freund!

Mexico fought the japs and brazil fought the krauts

your fault for leaving britain for bullshit reasons

*If your country fought for shekels

Rich coming from a country that with 90% support for hate speech laws.
Canada did more then Cuckstralia

holocaust guilt is only on Germans, wtf are you talking about.

Ons vir jou

*If your country fought to have it's children raped by pakis

*if your country fought to bring about the destrudtion of European people globally

Good goyim, the GREATEST goyim...

Some of your ancestry, allied or not, may be burried less than a mile away from me.

Japan was ready to sacrifice every last citizen to win.

We did them a favor by dropping those bombs.

>this flag
>this post

W E W

My country joined the war at the last minute qnd qt the wrong wide. Just fuck my shit up falaman

I'm sorry, didn't know you built a bridge through Burma , saved an entire country from Japanese control, rescued thousands of PNGS from Japanese camps, hell I didn't even know Canada had more than 3 regiments in the war.

Polandball card was right.

allies fought for communism and the end of europe and the entire world

Yay, we won.

Wait, I recognize that picture.

Soviets no need Western degeneracy.

With Allies like you guys, we don't need enemies, so fuck the Allies and fuck you.

You shut your goddamn mouth my grandfather was a hard working man and a goddamn war hero

based daniel

>Implying fighting Chinks is hard
Also Canada did once beach on D-Day, the Americans and British did two beaches each. Canada id half the fucking job that either one of the great powers on the allies did.

Are all poles traitorous little cucks like you?

Next time America should let Russia rape you to death.

"""freedom"""

you got me

but thats exactly what already happened

>freedom = jews

That is precisely what we did to them.

>tfw my grandfather joined the resistance and removed 4 krauts

C-can I join?

>A single beach
>Not even in France
>With Americans
>Literally no one there
>Still has casualties

Yeah good job Canada, way to show the Anglosphere to the rest of the world.

freedom of not being played by the kikes? yes.

>not fighting on both sides

Welcome to the club, have a raping nigger we got lots

We fought for the bad guys though

Yes Juno Beach was most definitely in France you fucking idiot. Shut up now you clearly don't know what the hell you are talking about.

All who fight tyranny are welcome.

>Doesn't know the battle of kiska

yeah good job guys, we really crushed those Nazis... *cough*

yeah!
fuck krauts

No, your grandpa was a traitor who betrayed his own country to fight for communist jews.

Allied territory where hundreds of tropical dindus and thousands of soldiers died reporting

Fuck off

Is it a very fat thread?
Because I don't understand how anyone sane could say "thank you" to Allies for the world they forced on us.

t. half-russian, half-udmurt

Be happy with what you got borat.

Well we switched sides -44 so we are in! Only Axis member whose capital wasn't captured!

Like one french diplomat said just before the war "The Poles will fight to the last drop of their blood ... and we will fight to the last polish soldier". The only good thing that we got out of it is that none of you are trustworthy. So this time we will sit and watch the West burn. We've saved your sorry asses for far too many times already.

Yes you retard I obviously know what the battle of kiska is, but that is not what I was talking about I was talking about d-day.

>inviting the COMINTERN to a freedom thread
I don't think so, Tommy.

>Trying this hard
>Still in denial about operation cottage.

Well, my country fought for freedom. For freedom against the Jews.

>The only good thing that we got out of it is that none of you are trustworthy.

>Poland in ww2
>Surrounded by USSR and III Reich
>fuck my neighbors, my allies are UK and France
>get fucked

>Poland today
>Surrounded by Russia and EU\Germany
>fuck my neighbors, my allies is USA

Poland, did you even learn?

>Australia talking shit about embarrassments in WWII
Remember that time after we saved you from being cut off from resupply by the Japs where we came to Australia and fucked your women and you were so pissed off that you couldn't get any you had a beta uprising and ended up with the only casualty despite massive numerical superiority? Remember the part where we still fucked your women and more Aussie women got married to US men than Aussie women married Aussie men after WWII? Good times.

Smartest American in history of USA thought Nazis were right so everyone should follow his example.

With Jews You Lose.

What battles did you fought in the Pacific mexico

You can't listen to this speech and still not side with Hitler:

youtu.be/niiiHjIQu8s

>Cretan civilians joined the battle with whatever weapons were at hand. Civilians went into action armed only with what they could gather from their kitchens or barns and several German parachutists were knifed or clubbed to death in olive groves. An elderly Cretan man clubbed a parachutist to death with his walking cane, before the German could disentangle himself from his parachute. A priest and his son broke into a village museum and took two rifles from the era of the Balkan Wars and sniped at German paratroops at landing zones. The Cretans used captured German small arms and civilians joined in the Greek counter-attacks at Kastelli Hill and Paleochora; the British and New Zealand advisors at these locations were hard pressed to prevent massacres. Civilians also checked the Germans to the north and west of Heraklion and in the town centre.

sounds like fun too be hoenest

Mexico flew 20 severely outdated planes over Europe and gave us resources for the low, low price of on the house.

>Australian betas
>Implying

thats why its blocked in europe

this

>killed by a fucking stingray
>implying alpha
Fucked your women too, Tommy.

>you will never crush kraut skulls with your walking cane or put a nice hole in a kraut's skull

fuck WHY EVEN LIVE

we've learned from Churchill: "GB does not have friends, it has interests". Same goes with Poland. Germany and Russia are imperialistic and nothing we'll do will ever change that. Both of them want Poland to be erased from the map. It has been like this (with Krauts and Russians) even before USA has been discovered. If you think you can be friends with Russia then you are deluded. We've got this saying in Poland about Russian "friendship": "When Russian bear hugs you friendly, you can hear your bones crack".

>I side with whoever is the most charismatic because I vote with my feelings like a woman
typical trump voter

>Aboriginal women
>Darwin
>War effort
>Changi
>Malaysia supply line was forced back after Americans tried to help

Don't stoop to Canada.

>EU
Not a threat.
>Germany
Not a threat.
>Russia
Yup, that's the problem there.

>implying you were anything more than a glorified pitstop for the USPTO during WWII

We fought for freedom, we weren't part of the allies though :^)

One of my great uncles killed 27 Germans after his village came under their occupation in spite of their threat to shoot 50 Greeks for every German killed.

Eventually he was caught and executed and plenty of the villagers were killed in retaliation, but he's town hero. Plaque dedicated to him in the square.

>Implying Darwin was a pitstop

You literally are a bigger Canada.

Anglo scum

>Cretan civilians joined the battle

Later, in Nuremberg, greeks told about ebil germans, killing the civillians?