What is this nigger shit? I have a real phone, not a poor people’s free android. Why am I seeing popups??

What is this nigger shit? I have a real phone, not a poor people’s free android. Why am I seeing popups??

Because you fell for the "real phone" meme. You paid more for a phone that isn't any better.

Trips don't lie, your phone has aids.

I'm pretty sure you won a prize. You should be happy. What's the problem?

because you were selected to win amazon prizes dumbass

install adblock

How can you click "OK" when they don't give you that option?

Still getting them. Even in this thread. Proof. You poorfags.

INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.INSTALL ADBLOCK.

Real phones, made by Apple, shouldn’t have nigger problems like the rest of you niggers have with your free boost mobile nigger android phones.

I use an iPhone. Adblock is standard. iPhones are unhackable because they’re real phones with real testing.

Again you paid way too much for a phone that is just the same or worse.

Uh, try reading macrumors forums. Check your sources. Poorfag

Obviously a bigger with a Iphone phone can't figure out how to use it.

Dumbass.

Be embarrassed.

Trips and you win something from amazon in Arkansas nice matey what you going to chose your sister or your donkey.

A BIGGER WHAT!!?? Lol poorfag

just go in manually and block it its easy to do with android, I teach this shit to grade schoolers

Androids are easily hacked. iPhones are bulletproof.

>nigger
He is obviously a nigger with an iPhone like yourself

My skin is as white as my iPhone. Fuck you poorfag. I’d be mad too if my phone came free with my prepaid nigger boost mobile! THEY CANT EVEN GIVE THEM AWAY LOL!!!!

because you have javascript on you currynigger

Says the android user on prepaid

wasnt asking, block it manually its easy

Your mom is easy.

just install a Sup Forums app and avoid all the bullshit javascript on Sup Forums's actual website

bitch has a weird body

if you have an android you can get clover or mimi... Mimi is shit imo but clover is perfect. I would imagine that someone has made an app for iPhones by now as well. look in the app store

Suck a dick for food stamps you poor nigger faggot. Ain’t nobody giving any fucks about your android apps.

underage b&

wut

YOU EVER SEEN A PUSSY!?

Not really. My company investigated iPhones to replace blackberries a couple of years ago and found their security to be inadequate and irreparable. We have Androids now.

AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA Your company is shit for FINALLY replacing blackberries only a couple of years ago. Holy shit what a poorfag you must be

Uh I’ll have you know that my company was seeking a quality replacement for our phones last week. We’ve been using palm pilots for years and after thorough research we decided to kill ourselves because we clearly have no fucking clue what we’re doing.