What do white people role play as in your country?

What do white people role play as in your country?

They role play as white people

As Spaniards

They barely exist here

You mean they role-play as Europeans. The amount of times you hear Americans say "Oh I'm Irish" or, "I'm Scottish/Norwegian" etc is fucking inane. No other New Worlders do this!

mind=blown

>that man
>indigenous

He's 1/16th MAX. Fucking roleplaying cunt

>666
Get behind me Satan. You are a stumbling block to me, because you think not God's thoughts, but those of men.

Some Australians say they are indigenous even if only a tiny slither so as to get benefits from it, like extremely cheap university and bumped up test scores.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

Fucking this, I seriously can't believe the number of times I've heard americans unironically say they're 1/34th Irish like it's relevant at all.

white people

Pic related is one of our Native American senators

How did he get away with it? My life would have been easy mode if I was mapuche fuck this shit

you can't really blame him though, whenever i come across a heritage thread on Sup Forums it's started by an american poster

Tbf you can be largely aboriginal but still look white because they're extremely inbred and all their features are recessive

It's the opposite of American blacks who might only be 1/4 African but still look completely black

Gangsters from favela

It wouldn't have been easy mode, because you'd have been retarded

I seriously can't believe the number of times I've heard Mexicans unironically say they're American like it's relevant build the wall.

I haven't seen any not started by Brits mocking Americans for heritage faggotry, but I understand the point

Doesn't change the fact that bemoaning it will never change the fact that Americans do it
Moreover if he is so tired of it why doesn't he just ignore it, or disassociate himself with those who do heritage nonsense?

Natives, this woman was murdered and the media chimped out because she was another murdered aboriginal women which is a hot meme here.

he looks at least part abo

it's likely that he's 1/8th

non-Australians don't realise how quickly aboriginals lose their features

>generational gene therapy

1/8th Cherokee

as Slavs

My mother's side of the family constantly talks about how they're Portuguese (e.g. "you know how us Portuguese are", "Portuguese women are like that!", etc.) even though their blood is like 1/4 Portuguese, their grandparents were their only relatives born in Portugal, and of course they don't speak the language or anything similar. Really annoys me. It might just be a white American thing? None of my Asian-Americans' friends families do this.

``native americans'' do that here too. They're white as fuck but still have the gall to game the system for those sweet injun benefits

>White guy trying to police aboriginality.

Topper kek

Why is this so confusing/triggering to Euros?
No one is claiming citizenship when they say this. They don't really believe that they themselves come from that country.

It's just a shorter way to say "My ancestors come from X country" and everyone who isn't an idiot understands what they mean. I'm of French heritage with a French last name from a former French colony area and therefore my culture/upbringing is a little different from say German-descendent people in the Northeast. I don't think I live in fucking Paris.

because your ancestry isn't really from that country, it's been incredibly diluted.

I have an Irish mother, but I don't call myself Irish.

Euros desperately try to grab any reason they can to shit talk us. it mostly stems from deep seated unrequited jealousy, but a lot of the times they have to do it to make them feel better about themselves for being once great but now totally irrelevant.

But then sometimes we just do some fucking weird shit.

He JUST said nobody is claiming the nationality, theyre simply stating where their family comes from.

Everyone here is Indonesian. Pic related, Indonesian.

when did I mention nationality oh wait I didn't

More Indonesians.

hate indonesians.

Did you read my whole post? Because were are basically agreeing with each other. By the way my ancestry is not diluted, we keep well organized family trees with support documents that have both sides go back several generations of french colonial families to the original immigrants. I do not claim to be of French nationality, but a Frenchman would find more in common with me than Americans of different ancestry and upbringing. so if I were to say that I am "French" to another American, he would understand my meaning and would know I don't really mean I am from France because I am clearly American.

please excuse typos I am too tried to be browsing Sup Forums

so every single person that has married into your family is french?

Yes but there are specific reasons for that and I do not think that is common for most Americans. But I don't think that matters because again when Americans say they are French or Irish they are simply referring to their ancestors and therefore the blood they carry because everyone understands we are Americans first. It just goes without saying, of course we are Americans, but oftentimes we are curious about the the ancestors of fellow Americans.

>and therefore the blood they carry
this is what I'm disputing

Injuns

I don't believe I understand. We are all Americans but our genetics ("blood") isn't native to the area, if we are white that is. It comes from Europe. That doesn't make us any less American but neither does it change the origin of the genetics.

black (not even kidding)

>not posting Geert

English teacher

>easy mode
Are you overlooking the orthopaedic surgeon part? No amount of benefits for being aboriginal or Torres-Strait Islander in Australia allows someone to overcome the study and work required to become a fucking surgeon.
He has likely studied and worked towards that position for a good decade.

That was pretty hilarious.

I love how everyone puts their hands on their hips and just keeps shitting on the government and "white people" for "not doing anything" to resolve the murdered/missing indigenous women issue.

It's like, how the fuck do you just expect them to "fix it"? What's your plan, if it's just such a simple thing to do? Why is it the country's responsibility to clean up the mess made by fucked-up native people upon supposedly innocent native women in their communities that they so adamantly claim as their own and separate from the government and white people? Why does the government need to take the lead while the friends, family, loved ones, acquaintances, and neighbours, who would know more than anyone else about these missing people, just sit it out instead of going out searching and talking, like white people seem to do when one of their kids go missing?

Natives and particularly their Chiefs are going to be super put out once all these missing native girl cases get put to rest. They'll have to start disappearing more of their girls or digging up more minor discrepancies from history to cash in on.

honestly? It just seems childish (to me)

I will tell you what is childish. Ever since I saw PewDiePie's gf I have desperately wanted a qt Italian girl

Also I love my new Beretta APX thank you

I really doubt that a Frenchman would find more in common with you than with other Americans

Doubt away

Is this a joke?

How does it happen them that all the Americans of German ancestry are half black naziboos?

it kinda does

my sisters did medicine and their uni took in the top three abo applicants each year automatically just because they were abo. The average TER for normal students was around 99, the top performing abo had a TER of 92. Obviously that's still a good score and you still need to study hard and get through the course and post-graduate qualifications, but they do get a genuine leg up over other students.

>are half black naziboos?
The fuck?

>Gotta forgive my outburst, it's the Irish blood!

I don't know any half black naziboos
so I can't answer that
Have you actually heard someone say that in real life? Because yeah I can' argue with that, that's just stupid

A long time ago homo sapiens arrived in the area known today as Europe and mixed with local Neanderthals. Over many thousands of years this mix further adapted to the area to create present day native Euros. Over the past few hundred years some of those Euros decided to immigrate to the North American continent. Believe it or not they still have the same genetics

true story

yeah every single anglo migrant only mixed blood with anglos, while the germans stuck with germans, french with french, dutch with dutch, spanish with spanish etc etc

fleshlights for blacks

In some families that is true. In the ones that it isn't, I have known those people to claim heritage from more than one nationality. If they don't then they're being dishonest.

What is the issue here?

the issue is that it never happens in a settled country

How does this even happen? Do they all live together in a slum or something?

its pretty common for white girls over here to take pics with blacks (and fuck them).

LITERALLY 90% of their idols fuck black guys

Katty perry, miley cyrus, Kardashians, etc.

And the girls are usually middle class

>bring thousands of african slaves to your nation
>fight a civil war for their freedom
>complain when they exercise their freedom

kek

>Katty perry
Russell Brand is English
>miley cyrus
Liam Hemsworth is Australian

kek and I thought swedish women were bad

Prime Perry dated a mixed race dude named Travie mccoy

Miley straight up said she fucked a bunch of rappers before liam

>this whole post

my ancestors :)

One of the most prolific LARPing communities in the nordic countries call themselves samis.

We roleplay as whiteys. Btw we're full

No whites here sweetie pie

>but a Frenchman would find more in common with me than Americans of different ancestry and upbringing.
Unless you were born in France this simply isn't true.

It's America.

Most of the biggest-name popular music stars are black.
Most of the biggest-name popular sports stars are black.
Most of the biggest-name TV personalities are black.
A quickly-growing portion of famous Hollywood actors and actresses are black.

The media is everywhere and almost everything in North America (it's no different here in Canada), and the media is constantly reminding everyone: Black people are cool. Black people are hip and trendy. Black people are charismatic and strong. Black people are creative and soulful. Even in their attitudes toward homosexuality and femininity, that by any other measure would be called "toxic" in today's society, are simply seen are extra manly features, and they get off the hook because they're already perpetually victimized.

All we hear about white people are that they used to be evil and soulless and are now a bunch of pussies who are still evil and soulless, but just internally/secretly. Asians are apparently successful and smart, and get off the hook for racism too, but lose so many points in the masculinity (or lack thereof) category that I think I have only ever seen one asian-male:white-female couple for every 40+ white-male:asian-female couples I've seen in my life.

Most girls and many women are heavily attracted to status. The status of your man says a lot about you, and can elevate your status, entitling you to benefits that would normally have been out of your league. Black people are very high-status in American society now. The media paints them to represent honesty, integrity, courage, strength, speed, manliness, beauty, grace, coolness, smoothness, and general superiority. When white men basically look like beta Nazis and black people look like alpha-popstar-athlete-supermen, who do you think young, hot, trendy, impressionable white girls will choose?

It's starting to go a little over the top (treating one race extra nice is still racism), but I see no end to it, all around the world.

I made this thread yesterday kek.

pic related is the leader of the native women of canada group, which pretty much represents all native women.

Medieval shit. Shot it 4 hours ago on folk fest.

>I do not claim to be of French nationality, but a Frenchman would find more in common with me than Americans of different ancestry
>so if I were to say that I am "French" to another American, he would understand my meaning and would know I don't really mean I am from France because I am clearly American.

The absolute state of America lads

>a Frenchman would find more in common with me than Americans of different ancestry

Im 1/2th Irish and my surname is Wilson - all americans ever

Where do you think degeneracy originates Sven? You thought you guys created it? HA! SJWism is as American as obesity and huge student loan debts.

DESU Lincoln was gonna ship them to the Caribbean or back to Africa but he got killed before it could happen. The idea that slavery is wrong does not mean that people thought blacks were equals.

>latinos don't see us as latinos
>whites don't see us as whites

You basically owe them a country at this point though. How are you gonna put them through slavery than 200 years of wageslave toil for the nation and even float the idea of repatriation? They are more quintessentially American than most white Americans at this point.

I agree we should ship them to another country. I suggest Sweden.

you have dozens of communities role-playing as something different right? What's with that