Punk ass wyte boi

my map is better

the dark orange parts are New transval and Republic of Cape

>Grossgermanium

Immediately thrown out the window

>United Ireland

Never.

giving bolivia coast line is optional

Haven't seen you since February. Where were you lad?

>united ireland
no thanks, Ireland should be under British rule, or at the very least Northern Ireland should remain British
WATP

no man, look at poland and you se 1939 borders, eastern france has been a part of germany under a long time and deserves to be controled by germans.

>Poland doesn't have Lwow
>Russia has Kaliningrad
>ROI has all of Ireland

Turn each of the smallest segments into a city state, then I'll be happy.

>Bosnia and croatia not under Serb flag
>Germany not having Reich restored
>Albania still existing
>Turkey still having Constantinople
>Turkey not part of Byzantine Empire
nope/10

>butthurt romanian in 3... 2.. 1...

This is what you "Grossgermanium Reich" kiddies look like

ULSTER IS BRITISH!

NO SURRENDER!

Looks good desu.

>Germany
>ever taking rightful Serb clay

Based Bulgar.

Hey, it's doable

>romania still exists

Tsk tsk.

>claims all of eastern Europe
>still has people emigrate west to be plumbers because lol Polan

???

Romania needs to be removed.

Idiotic

Give Austria its clay back from Italy, Königsberg back to Deutschland and Thrace back to Greece, other than that its all good desu.

Also, I don't understand the Galicia under Portugal meme, why do I keep seeing this?

Nope, we still need Königsberg

Slavic THIEVES!

just read my comment faggot

We weren't always poor.

It's your fault, you sold us to the commieshits.

We haven't stolen it just liberated

> italy exists
shit map

>UKRAINE EXISTS
no

Waarom niet Jan?

NEVER NEVER NEVER

>Let me just group all Baltic states together because I have no idea about Baltic cultures or history

>dat Bulgaria
nice b8

he is a traitor tho mate

>Part of germany
>Not Kaiserreich with based Hungaria

into the it goes

As if there is any difference between them.

Give Constatinopolis to greeks

lol

Kill yourself already you Tatar faggot

>Ireland
>Not British

Oh you

Speaking of death I just found out my high school Chemistry teacher is dying from cancer

An independent Scotland and i'd be happy with it

Never

You had your chance

Once the old fuckers die, we'll be free. Every age group under 60 voted yes. it's not if, it's when.

>Königsberg
>Not German

>Südtirol
>Not Austrian

If your map doesn't have these, they already suck.

>Serbitches not being landlocked.

rrrright

you are englands bitch not germanys

you might be a bitch....but you are OUR bitch :(

Your pm is a Cameron, before him you had Gordon Brown, and before hime you had another Scot Tony Blair. Not to mention your royals are descended from the house of Stewart. Englanistan is Scotland's bitch, we just let you think otherwise.

>bulgaria
lol fuck off

>greece has the north epirus flag

This one is better.

Why is Poland on German soil?

Because it got like a 0.1% German population nowadays.

You are aware that there live more Russians in the land you just gave to Finland than there live Finns in all of fucking Finland?

That doesn't matter, its rightfully German as is Russia's Kaliningrad. Kaliningrad is East Prussia, who are they fooling?

Time to evict every Pole and Ruskie out of Prussia and put the Germans back on their rightful lands!

Posen was never German, and Pommern, Schlesien and Pommern have been thoroughly cleansed of Germans.

Just deport them to Siberia duh...

>Pommern, Schlesien and Preussen
fixd

>that doesn't matter
that's literally the only excuse for a grob germanium you fucktard

fuck off, krauts don't deserve shit

Whatever you say pal.

What's the point of giving someone land if they don't got enough people to settle it properly?

Turkey still exists, so no

What the fuck is your problem with Galicia seriously, it's always the same

Doesn't matter what anyone deserves. Germany will TAKE it back, it is rightfully theirs.

Also, its about time to restore the German Officer corp in Russia, and restore German Settlements in the Ukraine. Without the Germans building factories in the Ukraine, they'd just be a bunch of hog farmers.

Your Queen is part German. Germany needs breathing room.

Now look at this fine Prussia Army everyone wanted to copy.

Germany will take it back and build refugee centers there.

The Samis can get a free house, a car and some land if they move there, also weed gets legal there or the european union just makes it the land of european union. And what's the point of taking in Sandniggers when they repruduce at least twice as fast as Swedes?

Why would ukraine ask indonesia for weapons?

> it is rightfully theirs.
in what way?
If you're gonna go claim land because you owned it in 300BC as some empire that was built for a few years then france and poland have claims all over germany

"herp derp it's only ok if we invade countries its rightful german clay!! lol gross germanium!! xDD"

Why make Russia lose some of their most important harbots and cleanse millions of them from lands where they have lived for generations while giving them some more land in the black sea? Why bother about ethnic boundaries on one place but not another?

That thing is from Reddit, where one of the rules is that Poland must always have its flag upside down.

>Saint Petersburg
>finnland
>literally just gave the only beautiful city in russia to spurdos
OH NO YOU DONT

Because it's rightful Finnic people's clay?

This is the perfect Europe k guys?

How do you make these kinds of "perfect" maps anyway?

Do you just have a boner for Finland or something?
With that thinking you could as well give Jämtland to Norway, Scania and bohuslän to Denmark and large parts of Poland to Germany, as they lost those lands almost at the same time or much later than the Finns lost Ingria to Russian settlers.

Oh God lost my shit, Sweden, where is my shit? It's gone and I'll never get it back again

>Scottish English Ireland
Hahahaha

All that border gore, Switzerland creeping all the way.

Germany can't even control its own borders, let alone absorb other borders.
You're retarded

Not that I prefer Finland over Germany. Båhuslen, Herjedalen and Jemtland are better off with Sweden. Germany can remain where it is, or else Poland would become a landlocked country.

No, send the Germans in America to Germany to claim their lands. We'll immigrate Germans into rightful German lands from our women's wombs!
Our German people were there, the UN says you have to give the indigenous people of lands their land pack and pay up some money.
Deportation centers are better.

Face it Germans know how to make money and build up their lands nicely. The rest of you don't know how to build nice countries and the rest of you live off German charity, whether its EU redistribution payments, or holocaust pensions, or tax redistribution. You rely on Germans for fighting and industry. Time to cut off dead weight and get rid of you freeloading shits.

The truth hurts.

No, this is the perfect Europe

What do you think guys?

Russia's redcolor scares me.

Gib me back mai rightful Deutschland.

I have a problem with Turkey existing in any form. If the UK didn't export communism to Russia, we could of divided it 5 or 6 ways.

It's their own fault they lost it tho.

Hungarians are never getting any clay, not from us or anyone ever.But there are plans in romanian government for us to annex them untill Tisa.

Even hypothetically speaking they can't take them, because they dont have border with the land where they are majority, """Szekler-Land""".So this is never going to happen.

>If the UK didn't export
>UK
You mean Wilhelm the second?

Agree, though Germany should be bigger.

>cuckmany still exists

Scotland annexed, Northern Ireland liberated by the IRA?

germany is lost anyway

>no тpи мopeтa
I bet you're not bulgarian.

I kind of followed what Allies inteded to do with Turkey after WWI, by granting eastern region of Turkey to Russia and city of Constantinople, but I provided landbridge for Constantinople

Why would you give Transylvania and Banat to bozgors?They have no historicall or demographic right to it.

This threads will never work as long as people are not objective.