Post photos of your face and I'll make you look more fuckable

post photos of your face and I'll make you look more fuckable

bump

I'm very ugly
Make me pretty one time in my life pls

Not your face it seems

Sorry. There is nothing i can do for you. Photoshop crashes every time i load your picture.

If you stop smoking blunts you will have to wear a life preserver. Got it?

Do you think you could pick up the pace today and do more than one face per 2 hours?

Plz do something for my stupid ugly face

it's not really my fault people post crappy ass photos with shitty lighting and resolution

Actually very good looking, stop doing that weird shit with your stomach and you'd be a 9.5/10. Where are you from?

Am I fuckable? Not sure, fix me anyways

Are you really going to deliver?

Are you balding?
You're otherwise good looking 8/10. Keep that confidence up.

Thank you for fixing God's mistakes Keep up the good work

don't need timestamp user, it only gets in the way, also face the light when taking a picture, jesus i have to teach you everything, and I thought you young shitheads were the selfie generation

Actually looks more fuckable, damn...

samefag

it would be helpful to have your whole goddamn face in the photo you know

do this plz

You think I take selfies with the ugly ass face I have?

Post dick pls. Are you cut or uncut?

Nope, I have a widows peak but my hairline isn't changing it. Everyone tells me I tend to be overconfident or cocky irl

OP here need to eat, bump or talk shit or post traps in the meanwhile, if this dies i'll make another thread when i'm done eating

You look like one of those tumblr transsexuals, but you don't have tits.

...do you have any intestines or are you some kind of human toothpaste tube that's been squeezed out

Because I gave him a 9.5? Come on, he's good looking, at least 8 tier

You look good. Grow a short beard and get a fancy haircut and your solid.

You look good except for the haircut.

clearly an impossible task

oh thank you. what do you mean by fancy haircut tho ?

Go get a haircut, you won't regret it. You'll be a 9 or 10.

"One of those tumblr transsexuals"
Someone's been to the dark side of tumblr haha

best i could do.

Can u plz show us what u look like with gelled back hair

Your face is very symmetrical and normally that's a good thing but now it's kind of off-putting in a subtle way that you only see if you look for too long. Are you human?

Nothing specific it's up to you.

Better?
Bonus points for the t-shirt

Done, you're welcome

Actualy a lot more attractive

Short sides and a bit longer on the top and you'd be a 10. Damn the world is cruel, the balding ugly ass beta faggot from a couple of posts up is overconfident and you have confidence issues :(

You look like Brendan Urie"s half brother. Fix that hairline and you're good to go.

THANK YOU. I'm really get the hang of photoshop if i do say so myself.
Who's next?

Let your hair grow, the least people notice the giant forehead the more attractive they'll perceive you

oh shit is that why people have always hated me without any apparent reason

here's a pic that really gets my fat forehead

looked better before tbh

not bad

samefag

My gf pls

Let your hair grow out some and style it. Rock the "sexy lumberjack" look.
Should help if you feel less sensitive about your forehead which isn't that much of an issue from where I'm standing.

Never seen a mugshot that says 'Serial Killer' more than this ..... you don't need a shave, you need a warm bath, a bottle of whisky and a razor blade' faggot

could you fckn stop talking the WHOLE TIME through every single one of your arena vids ffs??

Fuck, I'm seriously not. He objectively has a good looking face but his stomach thing is weird

Oh and groom the beard. A barber could take care of that for you.

6.5 face

your left eye is a bit off-center or something, a little odd but sort of charming as well.

other than that you have a pretty solid appearance. just shave clean, fix that skin with exercise and hygiene, and you will be real cute

Are you there?

Tell him to post a different selfie bc the stomach thing is too ridiculous

samefag

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR STOMACH

Here you go, OP. Let’s see how you can fix my mess

Dang she’s cute

she's already pretty hot bro, good for you

Color in your eyebrows and fix the acne. Or wear foundation (guys do it they just lie and say they don't. No one has to know)

Get rid of those pimples somehow. Get those teeth straightened somehow and also you have bruxism(Excessive teeth grinding). I have that shit as well. Post body please? Nice hair btw.
7.5 right now with potential of 8.5-9 without acne.
I'd find it satisfying if your teeth were aligned to your lips when you smile

A syringe full of a 'Hot Dose' will sort you right out .... fuckin' librarian looking muphucka '

Wow not a cancerous response, thanks user.

Any remedies for treating acne?

Belt Sander

Don't do any of that (Except for the fixing your acne part) unless you're already openly gay. If not, prepare to be the subject of people's conversations if you wear foundation

Change your sheets and pillow cases often for clean ones. Use face wash when you shower. Lemons help keep the pores in your skin clean.
Exercise helps too.

Jerk off less. How often do you do it?

I should have said don't go overboard with the foundation bc yeah ppl will think you're gay.

pretty decent

I've shaved since this photo.

Ehh I’ve got like one better one, the rest are shit.

I’d use my good camera but it’s not reading an sd card at the moment

She's fat, but pretty, thank you.

Get rid of the acne and get more sleep for your eyes.

Could you center your face and take another pic?

am i fuckable

This is why cousins should never copulate nigga

no but your pillow is. at least you have that...

EITHER COMMIT TO THE MOUSTACHE OR SHAVE IT OFF. no one likes peach fuzz.

Work some magic OP

cutting out dairy helps some people. shit is full of hormones and puss anyway. you look young, however. time and good hygiene might cure you in half a year's time.

You look like you're pleasant to talk to, you have like a positive vibe or something. You're already good looking dude! Where are you from?

I can fuck her as she is now.

I know fam, I knowww

Are you Justin Beibers long lost father? Bc that's what your hair says. Get a new cut.

don't fucking pick them, you're making it 100x worse

IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOUR BEATIFULL FACES Sup Forums