Anyone else sick of this shit? every time i log onto VRChat i always run into these little fuckers...

anyone else sick of this shit? every time i log onto VRChat i always run into these little fuckers. how to ruin a joke 101.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0yZWNvlXj4
youtu.be/88kWPgAIpBo
youtube.com/watch?v=rBLqx9IOBqo&t=23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just step on them
Like they are tiny as hell

most overrated meme of all times

it's all good saying that until every single fucking room you join all you hear is "DO YOU KNOW THE WAY" fucking autisic. sick of it.

yup

>calling someone autistic
>frequents VRChat

u ned to find da waey brodda

Every time you what into VR chat?

implying you've never tried it user you piece of shit. you're probably one of the knuckles faggots running around asking for a queen

OP here. kill yourself.

What i fucking hate is the 12 year olds with high as fuck voices trying to do a deep Ugandan accents, fucking ruined

Extremely sick of this shit. It's a shit meme with a nigger accent.

u can find da wae and get ebola it will help you kill yoselv

YOU DO NOT KNO DE WAY BRUDDA I SPIT ON YOU YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO KNOW DE WAY OF DE DEVAL WE NEVA FRIZ I WILL SUCK YOUR SOUL AND FEED IT TO DE DEVAL

Gay fuckin reddit meme

You're just salty that you do not know de wey

unfortunatly i actually quite like this meme for some reason

▲▲

We eat the devils skin.
We have dee power of thee devil my brudda.

U DO NOT NO DE WEY.

better than the logan paul memes

this isn't even that bad, some memes were much, much worse
do you remember the "damn daniel", "cash me ousiide howbowdah"? those were shit memes

cash me outside was absolute shit

Fucking get him logfag

Just scream at them at the top of your lungs and hope your parents don't come downstairs and spank you

VRChat? Fucking lol you’re cringier than this fucking meme OP. It’s obvious you’re a fucking loser because you’re on Sup Forums (like us all), but VRCHAT? How’s being in your mid 20’s and still living with mom and dad?

Bueno, digamos que no todo esta mal verdad?

This is some meta shit dude. Its not plebbit or 4chinz. It's a vrchat meme. But i don't know if that is better. We can expect to see more memes coming outta this shithole.

Nadamas si conoces el camino, hermano

We are the meta my brudda.
We no de wey of de deval.

Don't forget whining about a meme

there is literally a mute all option

New meme m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0yZWNvlXj4

youtu.be/88kWPgAIpBo

I actually think it's a good meme. But like all memes, once they gain enough popularity, people who don't understand their concept at all try to meme them and fuck it up massively.
It's truly sad, very sad, and here I am, a fool, a fool who thought that we could have nice things every once in a while.

Lol i was with the streamer that started that shit lol he started chanting it after he heard one of them talk about it then it flooded the entire server asking everyone just to find him lol shit was great

Listen you stupid fuck. If you live all your life getting angry about how other people actually enjoy something. Then you aren't really living yourself. So stop being such an up tight edgy faggot and get your stupid fucking candy ass back in VR and play

This user has community approval.

Its dead

youtube.com/watch?v=rBLqx9IOBqo&t=23s

>i was with the streamer that started that shit
>he started chanting it after he heard one of them talk about it
he didn't start it, then.

You play vrchat, what a pathetic autists

He brought attention to it since it was one fucker saying it then he went around asking people and if they said yeah then he knee they were apart of the small group around hik that heard it.
>imply
>imply
>imply

Newfag

u do not kno de way

Get yo butthurt away from ma wey

click click click click click click click click click click click click

Op, you are a faggot.