Which one is the mother of this child?

Which one is the mother of this child?

The one without the penis.

Right one because she's watching the other one, who has a "i'm gonna kidnape and eat that kid" smile. Also, the door is in the right side of the picture, so the kid is closer to his own home.

Right one? because her shirt is wrinkled like his?

Neither, because gender binaries are not normal.

right because her hair is up, toddlers think that shit is just to pull on and rip out.

Originally I would say left because she seems younger, but also right because they seem t9 have a similar headshape and calm posture. And hes closer to the left woman

They're both mothers check you privilege you cos white shitlord

The one on the right has a bulge mein niggas.

Is this some weird feminist marriage propaganda thread?

How Long is a Chinaman

faggot

the left one because blonde is a recessive gene

Left, right is the grandmother.

Neither
It's not a child, it's a retarded midget

left they both have the same shaped nose

The right whore because her titts hangin

The right.
Saggy tits.

My pee tastes funny

I read some supposed psychologist say that children instinctively put themselves where they could see their mother.

But if you know any children you can see in 5 minutes that this is bullshit.

Right one because her hands are protectively pointed toward her todler.

They both the mothers of the child cuz they lesbian couple

Maybe she needs to be faster in order to smother the child.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

The right.
The child doesn't have a caveman forehead.

How are you supposed to figure that out?

Right because shes over 40 and there is something mentally wrong with the kid. Possibly autism.

Right- because the toddler turns his back to her and let the teddy looks to her

The woman in the changing room diddling herself in the only safe space she has left to explore and pleasure her body, also Susan gets off on masturbating in public.

And watch the legs.

I'm the mother of that child!

Kinda this. The child wouldn't turn their back on a stranger out of some amount of fear from not knowing them.

Alternatively, it could be the one on the left since the bulge on the lap of the woman on the right could mean she got a bepis.

The one on the left. she looks pissed off. my guess is shes stressed to the max taking care of this good for nothing asshole. he doesnt do anything but make messes and thinks he knows it all at 3. Shes clearly the mother.

Well I've spend way to much time checking what this shit is all about and apparently the right answer is the one on the left. Why? Because something something children face their parent blabla yadda yadda.. which is total and utter bullshit

have I passed the psychological test?

wtf faggot

Fpbp

OP

THE FUCK YOU ARE BITCH! YOU ONLY FUCK NIGGERS AND THAT CHILD IS WHITE!!!

And I love you too!

hahaha

Milf on the left is the mother. The right one has old lady shoes. Like a mom has time to put her hair up and get the boy fed at the same time? I bet the kid knocks on the door just to hear mom and insist on the door bring open. Then not needing anything.

Ya know, I really gotta pee, but I don't want to get up off the couch. Should I just pee here?

"Milf on the left"? Low standards dude... . I think she has some problems with her bladder. Her mimic and the position of her legs can be caused by diarrhoea too, but she wears this shoes cause she doesn't feel comfortable. The other suspect wants to feel like a hot bitch again - after the child's birth.

Me2me
The shirt of the toddler looks like it was hold from behind(right).

Both, the kid is adopted.

None, it's just a picture.