My mom said she'll bring me home any fast food I want today. What should I get Sup Forums?

My mom said she'll bring me home any fast food I want today. What should I get Sup Forums?

how many GBP did you get this week?

I actually lost money this week but last week I made 480 usd

Kebab with Rice, extra garlic mayo

Zaxbys chicken and fries

Tendies... duh

Haven't had kebab since I lived in Poland
Don't know what is zaxbys

could you share some GBP witth us?
you seem to have a lot

>money

Don’t touch any fucking tendies because mummy is getting me some as soon as I stop putting my peewee in the DVD player

go on

your mom's pussy :^)

tesco brand tendies

Tried to get real food instead.

The stacker box from taco bell. Some good shit right there

bro get taco bell. Cravings deal with gordita crunch shell changed to doritos shell and same with the taco then add a shredded chicken mini quesadilla cuz the burrito in the cravings deal is kinda shit(i have like 2 bites). best thing to get for $6 at taco bell

Pollo Tropical

pic unrelated

we all know you want tendies

Get a pizza with fries on if you have never tried that

everyone knows the best pizza is peperoni, spicy sausage, mushrooms and sliced tomatoes.

fries are not included in pizza. They would get all soggy and soggy fries suck.

Normally I would suggest getting fries on the side and I get your point, I just had a really nice experience recently.
If my local pizzaria in the outskirts of Denmark can get it right it should be np to find someone capable

a thick pizza or a thin and crispy pizza?

I can almost see a thin and crispy pizza having fries

i'd say the dough is somewhat thin, around a cm thick. Pretty standard european pizza.
Nice thing is that the dough never gets crunchy, not even in the crust.

mmm

you have to be pretty badass tho to make a nice soft creamy pizza and not have the fries suck up the grease