Any medfagshere? there is bumps on the side of the back of my tongue

Any medfagshere? there is bumps on the side of the back of my tongue

Other urls found in this thread:

anatomyorgan.com/human-tongue-taste-buds-diagram/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much for a blowjob, boy?

It is AIDS
source: I am an expert

Maybe if you cleaned your mouth you wouldn't have whatever the fuck those nasty things are you grim cunt. Get a toothbrush Jesus Christ...

what the fuck is that overflowing over your teeth? it looks like the bottom of your mouth is prolapsing out. the bumps are probably just AIDS though. I request more pictures

Well sometimes when I don’t eat enough fruit for a while I get small bumps on my tongue as well. Think about your meals the last couple days, any essential nutrients missing? That’s all I can think of but I’m probably wrong

Brush

just give us a decent macro shot of your mouth. that one is just blurrier, but manages to have more AIDS bumps slipping in. I still can't figure out that weird shit bulging out over your bottom teeth. is it painful?

I have a big tongue

How long have you had it for?
If it appears and disappears every so often it is most likely a salivary gland blockage. Benign, just annoying. Drinking more water and better mouth hygene would be beneficial in this case.

the bumps are probably just inflamed papillae/taste buds like pic related. you need to start brushing your teeth and clearing up the bacterial overgrowth that is likely fucking everything up. or it's mouth cancer. seek a doctor anyways to get actual fucking information. are you sure that thing over your teeth is really your tongue and not the bottom of your mouth bulging out?

I just barely noticed it. I don't really look at my mouth in the mirror that much

Brush your teeth twice a day and crap like this would never happen to you.

OP goes down on hookers

Also, what he said

9/10 things like this are just normal but if it really worries you go to your dentist/gp and ask

hillary had those too.

Be sure to see a doctor if it doesn't get better in a week or so.

You're fine m8, it'll resolve itself

they’re teeth, son

Just looks like swelling in the taste buds from a bacteria. Granted I'm right you'll be ight just have better hygiene, and smoke less as it aggravates it.

You're probably looking at your bitter taste buds, which are very large at the back of your tongue.

First time people see them freak out, usually.

anatomyorgan.com/human-tongue-taste-buds-diagram/