How safe is MDMA in the UK?

How safe is MDMA in the UK?
Some friends want me to take some with them on the weekend, but i'm not too sure since i'm finding conflicting information on how pure it is in the UK.
Also they want to buy it in powdered form, is this the best way to do it? Thanks Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

reagent-tests.uk/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dropping half an e is usually best for first timers. the crystal is decent but, usually will put first timers off because its cuts up your nose a little and tastes fuckin awful. it's pretty safe, i dont know stats but everything ive had hasnt killed me yet so. give it a go big toker and enjoy

Cutting a pill in half and taking one half can throw you way off and is dangerous. Anyone can buy a pill press. Get it in the bag instead and put it into tobacco skins.

I know a guy in Hartlepool who's got some good stuff if you're interested.

doing a tab drop only lasts like an hour though. taking half a pill will last for a few hours and you have the other half when you feel you mellowing. just don't be a sperg and buy pills off decent people

Yes, powdered is better option. Extacy pills contai MDMA + other stuff like caffeine, speed, bla bla bla... you will never exactly know what else is in there...

Is the same not true for powdered form though?

depends on where you buy its between 0 and 90% mdma, so it could be very pure, it could also be meth or whatever. you could always be fucked and die from it, like from pills. thats what you government wants you to do, buy the wrong shit and die instead of buy it legally in a store and have a great evening. your government sucks.

powder should be safer than xtc but more things can go wrong if you are an idiot. xtc is easier to use.

gl hf. its a fucking great trip.

Ignore what this fag says.

OP, I'm afraid you'll have to take a bit of a risk as you do with all drugs. If your friends want you to do it then maybe you should ask yourself if You wanna do it. Pills are ok but not as good as they were years ago. Sometimes they're strong and last for hours, other times they're shit and you barely come up.

If I had my time again id buy MDMA in crystal form, weigh out about 120mg, wrap it in a rizla and swallow it like you would an aspirin.

Don't drink loads of alcohol, give it an hour or so to work and see how you go from there. It's better to feel a little the first time and learn from it than it is to be a gurning mess in the corner.

You'll get a feel for it. Drop some a d forget about it. Dance, chat to people, stare at the sky and talk crap to anyone that'll listen. Only thing I'd advise is stick to 100-130mg, don't go overboard on alcohol or water, and leave a few hours between doses.

Testing kits are freely available, a lot of youth services / unis give them out for coke and E.

if none of your faggot friends have ever tried this shit before, test it.

No idea these days.
When I used to sesh the shit I got was too fucking strong.
I stopped taking it when demand got so big they were cutting it with all sorts of shite, like 7 years ago.
Couldn't tell you what it's like these days.

If it's brown do not take it. Only take white crystals either eat it or crush and snore it. It's unreal but make sure you're with people who've done it before so you feel chill. Enjoy

Pills are referred to as ecstacy and usually contains MDMA and other stuff.

MDMA or Molly or Mandy comes in crystals. It shouldn't be a pure white powder.

Do yourself a favour and buy a reagent test kit for £5 (reagent-tests.uk/) it reacts instantly and lets you know if it contains MD (both MDA and MDMA) and roughly how much as well as if there is anything else in it.

MDMA is generally pretty safe when you dose correcntly. I weigh 70kg and find 120mg to be a strong and enjoyable dose.

Here's some shit I had a while back. The left is coke, the middle two are md.

here's a reaction from some good clean shit i got using the marquis reagent

here is a bad reaction using the same reagent. it contains md but is obviously mixed with other synthetics

you can see that a reagent will only tell you so much and that combinations are needed to narrow things down. it's also worth mentioning they do degrade over time and should be kept refrigerated.

i would avoid wrapping md in rizla. i've found the rizle takes far too long to dissolve/unwrap and the rush can be overwhelming. my preference is to crush some up and mix it with the end of a drink. then use some water and swish it around to make sure you get it all.

I don't do any kind of pills or snortable drugs because I'm paranoid that they cut it with some bullshit that can scar me for good and fry my brain.
I would only do weed and shrooms because at least they are natural.
Fuck, I don't even do drugs anymore why am I posting here kek

Are you buying tablets or MDMA powder? I've been doing both for over 15 years am from Ireland so I assume we get similar stuff. The tabs are a lottery you can get really good ones or absolute shit depends on the batch. My advice would be to go on to a website called pill report if tabs. People leave reviews of the current pills that are going around. If on the other hand you're lucky enough to get the pure from my experience and I had some great ones, you want to see dark brownish crystals If you get it already crushed up in to a yellowish powder it's probably already mixed to bits. If you are worried about what's in anything then you probably shouldn't take anything anyway as you're going to put yourself on a bad buzz you paranoid faggot. Also you can buy MDMA test kits on EBay. Also kill yourself

That's exactly what i'm worried about honestly, i just don't like the idea of taking something when i don't know what it is, even with test kits it can still be cut with shit

Thanks for the advice dude, kind of wish i hadn't started looking online about it because it's got me a little more worried about trying it, so thanks for warning me of the possibility of a bad buzz if i'm worried

Most certainly use a test kit if you can get one. Also DO NOT SNORT YOUR DRUGS. Even if its 100% pure, it'll still fuck up your cartilage and it feels fucking gross for next 2-3 days after.

Instead, wrap the power in a rizzler paper and swallow it whole. The paper breaks down and the drug kicks in. Don't worry to much about the cutting with stuff, its usually just paracetamol and other relatively harmless powders. Dealers don't cut with dangerous shit because it costs them on customer base and adds to the risk of getting caught if they harm/kill someone.

Finally, make sure you know the effects of the drug - do your research long before taking it so you know what you're in for. Stay hydrated and if you can feel it getting too much just hop in a taxi and go home.

Np my man. Don't worry just enjoy it, you have more of a chance of getting struck by lightning than dying from it. And always remember pill report.com and testing kits are your friend. Personally I just take the fucking chance and enjoy the butterflies in my stomach

If you buy mdma as a pill it is always, always cut. But probably just with meth. You'll be fine if you buy from a trusted dealer

drink plenty of water, orange juice or any kind of citrus should make you higher

get it tested in the uk for free..

wedinos.org/