Hundreds of Niggers Chimp Out Over Section Ape in Portsmouth, Virginia

Thousands of Niggers lined up to get Section 8 vouchers in Portsmouth, Virginia, hoping to live near White people and, via racial osmosis, become successful too!

youtube.com/watch?v=G4c_xLrn7XA

13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/portsmouth/hundreds-flock-to-apply-for-section-8-housing-in-portsmouth/215879190

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2016/05/thousands-of-blacks-line-up-for-section.html

Other urls found in this thread:

13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/portsmouth/hundreds-flock-to-apply-for-section-8-housing-in-portsmouth/215879190
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers need jobs, not free housing paid by people who actually work

Bump

What they NEED is a heathy dose of Zyklon B

I remember a story exactly like this a few years ago. I was about to call OP out for posting old shit. Then I clicked the link. Some things never change/evolve.

nigger loving faggot

this guy gets it

Fucking niggers man

Not into bestiality my man.

What exactly is section 8. I remember my parents talking about it but we didn't have any blacks in our town (rural North Dakota) so I never really understood the process.

Government subsidized housing.

Basically, apartment stamps

Nasty beasts. You could give away free turds and those fucks would line up for some

so they don't get lice and bedbugs?
What does this have to do with anything?

Where are all the white people that liberals claim are the ones really living in section 8 and using all the welfare. They told me more whites use these programs than blacks. Have I been rused?

Wow. That many people need a free place to live. They were all young! Recording with their phones. How are young strong people poor enough to need free housing? You know, when I was young I was often mad at my parents for moving us to North Dakota from Mobile, Alabama where I was born. I thought they'd cheated me out of my southern heritage that I see my cousins and extended family enjoying. Now I appreciate what they actually did for my sister and myself. It's so fucking nice up here. I wouldn't move to that shithole now, not even for fuck you money

The projects. It's housing paid for by the tax payer so niggers can have another excuse to not work.

The government bribes developers and landlords to lease property to niggers and spics, and then the government pays for their rent, using money that YOU pay through your taxes.

The gibs me dat is real

Yeah, why the hell would you go to Alabama for Southern culture anyways? It's mostly black at this point. Nashville probably the nicest southern city right now.

>tfw eligible for section 8
>don't want to get enriched
autism feels

My family does have some nice land there. The cities are pure garbage but my grandparents have a house surrounded by a pecan grove that's something out of a movie. Also a small house on dauphin island. But I generally agree with you.

Relax. He's just summoning a sweddish super hero.

It's not the projects any more, thanks to Julian Castro in HUD. Those nice luxury apartment complexes going up in your comfy white town? Yeah, 25% of those will be Section 8 and packed with inner city niggers and Mexican gangbangers. Kiss your security and pleasant living goodbye - that's Obama's last "fuck you" to the American people.

yeah they (libs) give the vouchers out to political friends who get put at the front of the line

that's literally it

Ayo hol up, u say we each geht a mandatoreey white folk. Then wer de fuk is my white woman I aint got shit yet? wher de fuk my white person at?

section 8 needs to be abolished

it completely destroys towns

>all niggers
>a fight broke out

pottery

Housing welfare, designed to get blacks out of the ghetto (over 2/3 of them are non-white)

The thing is, landlords can reject Section 8ers, so they typically just stay in the ghetto, or move to a different ghetto

>because of the size, police had to put more boots on the ground
>boots on the ground
combat zone

anecdote but a friend of mine in rural north carolina had to live in gov't housing for a bit and it was almost exclusively old white people, white meth heads, white alcoholics, and hard-working mexicans that hid their income from the government.

African American deserve assistance to overcome 500 years of slave mentality.

Fucking animals

Can't even keep it together when receiving a handout

I live down the road in the 757, Portsmouth is a war zone

Thankfully Virginia is really gun friendly so you can stock up to protect against these chimpouts

>pottery

Solid attempt Aussie

But we all know niggers don't computer

>Mexico

dude ur a burrito lmao

That is not the case now.

President Obama signed an executive order that requires any landlord renting housing to accept section 8 vouchers.

This will allow participants a fresh start in better neighborhoods where they can take advantage of opportunities.

You mean have the opportunity to ruin nice neighborhoods

Thanks Obama

eat a dick you coal burning kike faggot

White Flight is coming to Portsmouth.

My mom works for the Section 8 office in Denver.

Let's just say she is voting for Trump. She was a liberal before she started working for Section 8, by the way.

denver bro here

story time

Tell us more.

This

I know the feels. I was a social worker with great intentions once. Came out of the field burned out and red pilled.

Please.

99.9% are quiet "good neighbors" that would add to any complex or neighbor hood they moved into.

Just keep an open mind and if you are lucky enough to have a section eight family move into your neighborhood reach out and welcome them.

STORIYU TIMU

She comes home with stories sometimes, but for the most part it's 80% of people that are just working the system and 20% that legit need help. There are elderly, there are people that have gotten hurt really bad, or legit are trying to find better jobs but are struggling. Some people do need help and she is happy they get something.

However, the majority are just working the system. And they cheat too. If you share a residence with a boyfriend who makes income and so forth, then you aren't eligible. So they lie and say they live alone. Another thing they do is while the mom has one section 8 housing, as soon as the daughter turns 18 they'll bring her to try to get housing also - when they are really living together.

A lot of them get caught, but it is hard to catch so many of them by the shear number of them. They'll get caught by posting on social media a lot, someone will get suspicious and google them and they'll have photos and descriptions of something they lied about (income, who lives with them, kids, etc etc).

>reach out and welcome them.

my 12-gauge and 96 lb american bulldog mix will welcome them to the neighborhood when they climb through my window at 2am.

oh and another way they get caught is a boyfriend or ex girlfriend gets pissed and turns them in. That's a really common way.

Yes, my subdivision was enriched by section 8 niggers. They had 7 grandkids that did $40,000 in damage to our park and trashed a new house in six months. The landlord was stuck paying all the HOA fines they racked up.

>Another thing they do is while the mom has one section 8 housing, as soon as the daughter turns 18 they'll bring her to try to get housing also - when they are really living together.
So who is the domicile intended for? If the daughter will actually live in new section 8 then it seems it works as intended, no?

>They'll get caught by posting on social media a lot, someone will get suspicious and google them and they'll have photos and descriptions of something they lied about (income, who lives with them, kids, etc etc).
Human stupidity on the internet never ceases to amaze me.

But look how diverse your neighborhood is now!

Shouldn't the tenant be liable for damages in case like this?

I think they can be, but try getting anything from broke ass nogs.

>suing niggers for damages
>getting blood from a turnip

they get free housing because they rather stay poor than work and you expect to get any compensation from them?

In America, niggers aren't liable for anything they do.
The stress of racial discrimination caused the angry nigglettes to lash out physically.

The gibsmedat industrial complex

god tier dog bruv

They lose their section 8 voucher if they do things like that.

That is why cases like this are rare (assuming OP is not making up a straw man argument)

as mentioned above in real cases 99.9% of Section Eight recipients adhere to "good neighbor" policies.

this image should show equal amount of contempt towards both if conservatards were not retarded hypocrites

This is the reason my dad sold his house in Westchester.

I get it, but still, wouldn't it be better to switch the liability on them? Of course they will never pay, but the landlord wouldn't have to do so themselves.

It's badly remade pro-choice cartoon - in the original one, they were crying over the pregnancy and calling a mother with already born child a moocher who should get off welfare.

SoCal here, I use to think helping the less fortunate was good for the soul...thay most just fell on hard times and needed a helping hand. I went to work for the Social Services here and lets just say I walked out after 6 months...literally walked out with a "customer". Some "disabled" coon welfare queen who was shitting out kids since 15 years old to get that check, section 8 and all other free shit except for trying to get educated. Her "bf" was also her "care giver" who was grtting paid $10.80 hr for 20 hrs a week to "care" for her. Of course on paper work he said they didn't live together but they don't lie well. You can't call them out on their lies because it was not acceptable. Don't pitty the vast majorty of these leeches. Some, and I do mean very few truely need the assistance...Most do not.

>fresh start in new neighborhoods
>99.9% are quiet and good

Also, isn't it perjury or fraud to claim something that isn't true in order to get welfare?

Every white in Africa needs to be armed

Yeah but they don't go to jail or really get in trouble for it they just lose their housing that they weren't eligible for anyways

>BOOTS ON THE GROUND
>THEYRE ALL BLACK

Jesus Christ, blacks spread poverty wherever they go it's like a plague.

>be me
>working at Jimmy Johns
>oh fuck, its dollar sub day
>not even open yet and niggers have already lined up out in front of the store
>4 hours of this shit
>every fucking rude customer is a nigger
>whites are nice and polite, just getting food during their lunch breaks
>mfw I see the same niggers hopping back in line for the entire 4 hours of the promotion
>mfw when the "gimme dats" meme is real

I really fucking hate niggers. I wish segregation were still a thing so I could open up a store and post a sign that says "WHITES ONLY"

How can you guys make money if it's only a dollar?

Also is there a restriction of one sandwich per person?

if only whites weren't so soft niggers would have been wiped out long time ago. imagine white africa, how great it would be.

I wonder how many landlords get fucked by their section 8 chimps. Is it even worth it for those gubmentbux?

They probably hope the extra foot traffic through the door will convert into other sales, drinks/sides etc.

My general manager permitted it if the niggers got back at the end of the line and waited again. I am not sure how they made money off it, but JJ buys all their ingredients in bulk and skimps on the portions. I doubt the sandwhich is worth a dollar desu. Plus drinks and chips are overpriced so I think that could have balanced it out.

About 40% of SNAP users are white.
This makes a majority using leftist mathematics.
>blacks use 35%
>spics use 20%
>others 5%
When you switch whole numbers and percentages conveniently you can make whites look about the same as the others.

Kek

Good. The government obviously is trying to start the race war.

And that will be the outcome of this. We don't want to live around niggers. Now that the government is forcing us to, we will just kill them.

Fuck you, you lying kike. My old building in Chicago, which used to be the German American club in the early 20th century, was overrun by these fucking thugs. Die in a goddamn fire you filthy swine.

niggers, niggers never change.

It was illegal for Blacks to even be in the state until the 1920's and to this day the locals will call people nigger.

As awful as the new section 8 practices are--ie: moving certified niggers into middle and upper-middle class neighborhoods, it may end up being a good thing...

Middle and upper-middle whites have been able to sing the praises of diversity while forcing its woes on lower and lower-middle class whites (including the young who are just starting out).

I look at my homeowners association back in florida and think, "nice, give those richfags a taste of their own medicine."

Time for the societal deciders to suffer their own proclamations. Let all the trophy-wives get forcibly enriched. Let all the nice, quiet, manicured neighborhoods be diversified by ridiculous amounts of bass at 3am.

This is a good thing!

This is why I laugh every time someone complains about niggers and someone else says to just move.
You can't move away, they keep getting put into every nice neighborhood that gets built.

No I'm moving out with my assets intact. There is a reason why property sinks when a building goes section 8. Kill yourself for ruining my country, you closet faggot.

In old post war burb in my city was niggerized 30 years ago, it's 15 miles from the so called inner city. Does not matter where u put em,.nigs are gonna nig

Not worth renting anymore.

>buy 1,250 square foot house
> $12,000 hell yeah
>spend way more than estimated to make it livable
>had to replace wiring, plumbing, repair the roof, repair 3 rooms if water/mold damage
>have spent about $50,000 total
>rent it out
>first family to rent is niggers
>cant legally turn them down, less than 3 property law isnt valid any longer
>hey at least I have a surefire government check to pay their rent

Here is where it got fun

>niggers sell drugs
>high traffic
>HUD wont pay me directly, niggers fucked up their paperwork etc etc
>never call for any maintenance. Have a leak but it goes unresolved for 2 months
>too paranoid to let me in the house.
>literally throw rocks at the mexican landscape contractors
>skips a payment every other month claiming unlivable conditions and sheeyit
>go to evict them
>police dont care, wont remove them
>they stay 6 months longer and claim squatters rights
>police laugh about it and HUD tell me they have more rights than I do
>finally move out in winter as every window has been broken out
>had stripped the baseboard heaters out, wiring, plumbing, holes ripped through every wall and ceiling, ceiling fans taken, light switches
>floor ruined in the bathroom and master bedroom
>other bedrooms have smoke stains on the floor and ceiling
>carpet was blue, is now a shade of burnt brown to match the smoked rooms
>every door has been kicked in
>basement used to grow hydroponic Marijuana, enture basement is covered in black mold
>house valued at $45k now worth $100 at best
>niggers vanish
>all damages are to be covered by me
>would take at least 40-50k to make livable to HUD code again

>All for 4 payments of $400.

Same shit with spics, but they move in 20 people, park all their non-operational vehicles in the drive way, all their other cars on both sides of the street. They modify the house too. Usually turning every room into a bedroom. When they move out they strip the houses too.

>event ended after a fight broke out.

LOL niggers.

666 RARE

Oh and to top it off

>still have to pay property taxes
>city raised the value on every house
>$45k house now valued at $110k
>taxes doubled in a year
>cant sell the property at all
>not for $1,000
>not for $100

Liar. This guy's full of shit. There was a section 8 development next to mine and it was known in the town as The ghetto or the closest thing to it and that nearly all. The crime and criminals came from there. The only Time this poster should be saying 99.9% is when he's talking about how much of His post is a fucking lie.

>RARE

fuck. I was really hoping for a thoughtful response.

No, just no. I've been saving to move out of NJ for 7 months now, the last thing I want is section 8 getting niggers to be able to follow me when not having to feel like I live in a zoo is my primary motivation for moving to begin with. Ever notice how it's always the wives of upperclass men or children of upper class men calling for diversity? It's because the men who earned the money already had to deal with niggers once and know better. I'm not for mixing niggers in on my tax dollar, shitting up the neighborhoods I earned my way into.

Holy shit. Theres a new building complex going up in my small town and i was wondering wtf it was going to be. I hope this isnt it.

>Julian Castro in HUD

Fuck my old mayor too. The sheeboon replacement isnt even as bad as that commy spic and his twin brother. Theyre like the spic versions of tomax and xamot.

No, I get it--you're exactly right for your situation. But you're in transition, and that's not most people.

I believe the upper/middle class faggots need to acutely feel the weight of their oh-so-high-minded pronouncements. I want the blackest niggers possible to move next to the fucking mayor and city counsel members. I want niggers raping their trophy-wives. I want them awoken to bass and drug deals at 3am like what happened to all of us through and after college. These (we) faggots use money to isolate ourselves, then make moral pronouncements on niggers when it's not fair to the rest of our people.

Poor whites >>>>>>> any niggers. Trophy wives need to be forcibly diversified for them to see the light. Let it be.

*4U, chances are this shit won't get going far enough for several years, so you will have a great chance to get away from niggers as you acquire wealth/productivity. Not sure, My home is in the South, and we have ways of keeping nogs out, but we're also hippocritical in that (as you said) the women preach diversity while only forcing it on those just starting out and the lower-mid class whites.

Rare proxy you've got there m8
Also checked

Section 8 is fucking disgusting. My sister lost her apartment since the landlord told her the rent was going up 50%. Apparently a lot of landlords do the even in nice complexes, get section 8ers and jack the rent up, since the government is paying for it and will pay any amount

So not only is rent going up arbitrarily, its happening so that niggers get more taxpayer funding. This country is a fucking disgrace.

>tomax and xamot.
I get that ref

Bullshit. Worked at section 8s for years and every tenant got a million second chances every time they fucked up and got taken to court, not that it mattered since it was their boyfriends who weren't on the lease that were really fucking the neighborhoods up. I've met hundreds of these section 8 tenants and probably about 90+% of them were extremely destructive and neither the parents or their children had any drive to ever get out of the system or be move up in life.

0:32 WTF??!!