IT'S HAPPENING: EU COMMUNISTS AND KIKEBOOK / GOOGLE ELIMINATING FREESPEECH

>The European Commission has today announced a partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft in order to crack down on what it classes as “illegal hate speech” while “criminaliz[ing]” perpetrators and “promoting independent counter-narratives” that the European Union favours.
A press release from the Commission this morning claims the new initiative has been set up “to respond to the challenge of ensuring that online platforms do not offer opportunities for illegal online hate speech to spread virally”.

>The move has been branded “Orwellian” by Members of the European Parliament, and digital freedom groups have already pulled out of any further discussions with the Commission, calling the new policy “lamentable”.

>The unelected, executive branch of the European Union (EU) released a “Code of Conduct” today that “includes a series of commitments to combat the spread of illegal hate speech online in Europe” developed “together with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft (‘the ITcompanies’)” who have “signed up”.

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/31/facebook-and-twitter-sign-up-to-eu-hate-speech-policy-promise-to-promote-counter-narratives/
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/tech-giants-vow-to-tackle-online-hate-speech-within-24-hours
nu.nl/politiek/4270537/sylvana-simons-doet-aangifte-wegens-racisme.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU
ec.europa.eu/justice/fundamental-rights/files/hate_speech_code_of_conduct_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eA9vgMVnvWg
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/31/facebook-and-twitter-sign-up-to-eu-hate-speech-policy-promise-to-promote-counter-narratives/

Sup Forums ABSOLUTLY BTFO
B
T
F
O
NOW DO YOU SHITTY RACIST JOKES ON Sup Forums HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TAKE THAT ON YOUR ASS ALT-RIGHT FAGGOTS
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

>waa waa waa all these American companies are evading taxes
>pls police our opinions and impede free speech for us kthx

Is the EU suffering from borderline syndrome? Or Schizophrenia?

Of course we were I'm still waiting on the Gulags then we made it

>“promoting independent counter-narratives” that the European Union favours.
>independent
>European Union favours

Top kek

great news. stormfags should be banned from everywhere

Good luck trying to ban racist things.

Nigger

drunk monkey
skitter skitter
fruit flavor sherbet
after dinner mint
cheeser
Star Wars X-wing pilot helmet

fuck your shit and fuck you cucks
i will call you niggers every day until I die of old age

Building those gulags as we speak
Can't wait to send all you stormweenies to the camps
DENK will rule the world and Juncker is map waifu

the only thing you're going to be gulagging on is my dick

They will simply ban everything. Then n one can possibly be offended

Why don't you start your own social media platform that's focused on "free speech" (aka. hate speech zone).

I would have no problem with this if it were actually equal.

But you just know that white males will still be allowed to be a hate session target.

I'm already here

Seems Sup Forums going to be even more crowded with internet rufugees.

>I would have no problem with this if it were actually equal.
kill yourself you faggot

>hate speech
>a thing

How many cuck nations are there these days?

I wonder how long these treacherous despots hiding in a massive (and unelected) bureaucracy can keep this up?

Instead of solving economic problems, they beggar their member nations.

Instead of providing an open forum with equal national representation, they silence opposition and call it "hate-speech"

Instead of integrating the European peoples, they cloister them in ghettos and overrun them with violent third-worlders.

Name ONE advantage of this so-called "EU".
Do we REALLY want to wait for this de facto terrorist organization to develop a MILITARY??

Free speech doesn't exist if a random cuck from canada (or the EU in this case) can just label things he doesn't like as "hate speech"

i hope you die

Bloomberg says that it's to "combat the use of social media by terrorists"

WOW NO SHIT?!?!

Sucks to be a yuroshit, yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

My whole city's been plastered with facebook ads, what the fuck is going on?

Bit early to do this isn't it? I mean BREXIT hasn't even come to vote yet.
Once BREXIT fails the UK gets its toaster and kettle laws.

Hate speech is not equal to free speech.

you better hope you guys vote to leave

>U.S. Internet giants Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Google and Microsoft Corp. pledged to tackle online hate speech in less than 24 hours as part of a joint commitment with the European Union to combat the use of social media by terrorists.

>24 hours

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/tech-giants-vow-to-tackle-online-hate-speech-within-24-hours

JUST EUKEK

nu.nl/politiek/4270537/sylvana-simons-doet-aangifte-wegens-racisme.html

DENK WILL RULE THE WORLD

free
frē/Submit
adjective
not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes.
"I have no ambitions other than to have a happy life and be free"
not physically restrained, obstructed, or fixed; unimpeded.
"she lifted the cat free"

You guys should use Russian social networks. I recommend you VK.

It's all FREE SPEECH.

Faggot.

You either have it or you don't.

But have fun "correcting" the "quintessentially German man" right before he saws your head of with an EU regulated steak knife.

Yes it is retard, having opinions people find offensive or hatefull is what free speech is all about, it's not there to protect people who say the things the goverment and most people agree with.

>anything that hurts my feelings is hate speech!

Eurocucks deserve everything that's happening to them.

Poms are perfect little goys, do you really think they'll leave

Sup Forums BTFO,
get ready to be gassed racists

FUCK

God does it feel to live in a country where we can have extreme left and extreme "right" parties that actually get votes
Sane rational though is long lost and centre right parties have all become cucks
Where is van der staai when you need him

>Russia
>more free speech than EU
dear God I hope this isn't true

I'm sure "Wow, The Jewish people sure have a lot of power" will be hate speech with "kill all white people, exterminate white babies, rape white women, gas white men" will be the progressive counter point

If you needed that last little push to vote for a BREXIT, there is is.

These are much worse than those poor muzzies tha blew up our airport!

When the minister of defense here called out muzzies Dancing in joy after the attacks he got sued for hate speech....

blockchain/decentralized social media when?

One day they may come for Sup Forums, as well.

>A French Jewish youth group, UEJF, sued Twitter, Facebook and Google in Paris this month over how they monitor hate speech on the web. In the course of about six weeks in April and May, members of French anti-discrimination groups flagged unambiguous hate speech that they said promoted racism, homophobia or anti-Semitism. More than 90 percent of the posts pointed out to Twitter and YouTube remained online within 15 days on average following requests for removal, according to the study by UEJF, SOS Racisme and SOS Homophobie.

>Jewish

KEK OF THE KEKS

No.

Time to become a republic.

Already exists
Completely impractical obviously

Did EU just finish reading 1984 or something?

Remember when we dropped two bombs on you?

This. You have come to a point of "now or never".

Either do it, or regret until the UK is no more.

Why are you even surprised?

All we have to do is shout those things at every opportunity, while making "air quotes".

Who decides what is and isn't hate speech?

>be European
>go to jail for being white

>Europe
>Free speech

Correct me if I am wrong but I do not think European countries enacted things similar to the first amendment.

Bet you all those muslims denying the holocaust or Armenian genocide are not removed.

Year 2016 and it is.

When that happens, I'm still going to be the race-realist, economic conservative I've always been.

I will miss you all though.

no such thing as hate speech, you are either allowed to say as you please, or you are trapped

what are you going to do when muslims in your country start demanding laws against gays? they'll say don't you touch our holy books or we'll call the hate speech police

what are you going to do once you've created that trap for yourself?

Don't they already remove comments like that?

>People will decide what you can and cant say for you

Welcome to Orwell's 1984 everybody

they won't do shit to us nigga, stop being a dramatic bitch

Cool now the EU can take people to court for something you posted on Twitter, just like us!

They really do deserve to be gassed again.

I just saw another article where Jews are whining about Anti-Semitism in Paris suburbs and how they have to move out to avoid it. Welp... too bad!

>Jewish lobbyists, frequently the target of hate speech, welcomed the code of conduct.

>"This a historic agreement that could not arrive at a better time,” said Dr. Moshe Kantor, President of the European Jewish Congress.

I mean come on

Bububuh-but that's HATE SPEECH!

If a leftwing politician has ever said anything bad about the Tory party, they are encouraging hatred of Tory voters, and therefore should be prosecuted.

Lets do this.

It won't last to long. They are falling in to the same trap as the BBC. For years now the BBC has been pushing a pc agenda. It's reached such a pitch you can predict what they are selling within a few minutes watching, it's always the same stuff.
They got away with it for a long time, but now people are turning off. Not only that but not paying licence fees that the BBC depends on. People are not stupid, you can only fool them so long, then they walk away and find something else. Twitter, Google, Facebook, are all replaceable.

We have like 100 threads about this already.

Everyone ITT please migrate to the main thread here.

And learn to use the catalog in future.

Thank you and have a nice die.

>run successful websites that are used by basically the entire world
>throw it all away
What's the point in having talkity talk social media sites if you can't, y'know, say what you want? They already remove #fuckislam but let #notallmuslims after every terrorist attack.

HOW SOON UNTIL EUROFLAGS ARE NO LONGER ON HERE BECAUSE THEY FUCKIN BANNED Sup Forums. SLOPE IS ALREADY SLIPPERY WITH THE FUCKING HATE SPEECH ARRESTS THIS SEALS THE DEAL. EU BROS ORGANIZE NOW BEFORE THE BLACKOUT

GAS THE SHILLS
STOP THE SLIDE

If you're in the EU and not using a VPN you're going right into the gulag some time in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU

fugging hell brexit confirmed right?
this just means they will meet in person and form right wing death squads to purge roaches irl

Why dont you stop being such a fascist trying to control what ppl think and say?

How do we make Facebook and Google stop doing this?

This is not a battle we can afford to lose.

>year 2016

>EU is going full USSR with censorship.

>Russia is tending to capitalism and privatization of state-owned companies.

Demand American-style negative rights or you have absolutely nothing and there is no point talking about anything.
By American-style negative rights I refer to government restrictions without criterion. Once you have the idea that government is a friendly demon that grants wishes, once you have that criterion, your legislation is one long squabble over criteria and their redefinition. And the government always wins every round of that squabble, just like Mephistopheles always gets Faust's soul.

get it out of you while ye can, lads

FUCKIN NIGGERS ARE SUB HUMAN THIVES, THEY ARE ALL INFERIOR. THE FEW THAT ARE GOOD EMBRACE WHITE VALUES. NIGGERS HAVE A LOWER IQ WICH IS BROUGHT ON FROM A STEADY DIET OF WATERMELLON AND NIEGBOURHOOD WATCHMAN BULLETS. THEY CANT STOP DESTROYING SHIT

ARABS ARE BACKWARDS PROTO-WHITES. FORCED COUSIN RAPE AND ISLAM MAKES THEM EVIL. ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS DESTROY SHIT, THEY'RE NIGGER TIER

I DONT KNOW THAN MANY MEXICANS. BUT IF THEY'RE ANYTHING LIKE THE SPANIARDS, FUCK EM. CABBAGE PICKING SPICS

JEWS ARE THE ONES DOING ALL OF THIS. THEY HATE EUROPE BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN KEKING THEM FOR SO LONG DESPITE THE FACT THE RUN EVERYTHING. THAT MUST HURT, I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THOSE FAGGOT KIKES CUT THEIR COCKS OFF, ITS BECASUE THEY HATE THEMSELVES AND WANT TO DESTROY THE WHITE MAN BUT ARE FAILING SO THEY TAKE THEIR MAN HOOD LONG BEFORE HANS SENDS THE TO THE CHAMBER. HOLOCOUST 2.0 IS COMMING AND WE'LL MAKE SURE THOSE HIMES GET WHAT COMING TO THEM

14/88
RACE WAR NOW!!!

>When the minister of defense here called out muzzies Dancing in joy after the attacks he got sued for hate speech....

>state facts
>its hate speech

> ec.europa.eu/justice/fundamental-rights/files/hate_speech_code_of_conduct_en.pdf

The scrap defines rules how the companies should hire external civil society organisations (CSOs), and train them to prevent the rise of "hate speech" online.
> George Soros . jpg

In close collaboration with the European Council, they will also develop "counter-narratives" (= propaganda) like muh not all muslims and refugees are welcome.

However, the companies are "encouraged" to raise awareness of their users and to encourage them to snitch "suspicious activities".

Great!

The paper does not define, what "hate speech" means at all.

Companies like Facebook and Twitter are monopolies. They can define their own definition of "hate speech" and basically bypass the jurisdiction of the European member countries and their constitutional rights.

hate speech was a meme made up by retards who can't debate points like adults

THE GULAG YOU EUROS ARE GOING TO WIND UP IN THE GULAG

AAAAGHHHFASF

>current year
>not using Adblock Plus to avoid youtube ads

>he doesn't block youtube ads

haha i have been banned for over 100 days from facebook, starting months ago, over my harmless little meme page for jokes

Woah!

The sliding is real!

START MORE THREADS, SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE!

IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=eA9vgMVnvWg

twitter and facebook go down the toilet (stock market) thanks to that, turkcroach

>adds
>youtube

>implying I am giving the kikes money since they started it

What was your le mem page called?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals

@britainelects
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-5)
Leave: 45% (+6)
(via ICM, phone)

>“promoting independent counter-narratives”

>using facebook or youtube

Make America Great Again Memes