As a girl i don't feel welcome in Sup Forums

as a girl i don't feel welcome in Sup Forums
maybe you can do better guys ?

No

Tits or gtfo. Youre welcome.

I literally do better than you and actually feel welcome.
Thank you for reminding me.

Tits or gtfo2. Youre welcome2.

By all means, feel free to fuck off and seek attention on tumblr instead :)

i dont get it im only asking you to be more kind to us
what is wrong with you ?

you bleed and dont die, we dont trust you

Well for starters you are asking for special treatment you Daft twat. Quit being so entitled and you might enjoy this board better

Dont worry babe. Everybody here who treats you badly on Sup Forums, would be immediately hacked by me.

I don't fucking get this shit, maybe stop telling everyone you are a woman in every single post you make? This is an anonymous board I've never even told anyone my gender on here

ah trolling Sup Forums always makes me happy
cheer up fags

Back to le reddit for you friend upboated this comment

No one cares

just don't mention your gender, lmao. not only is it a newfag, but a dumbfuck too

There is absolutely nothing i could get from you. Unless youre in a funny situation and let Sup Forums decide shit. Then were nice until we devastated you. Angry nerds ftw

On an anonymous board, you don't have to specify you're a girl. You'll get the equal treatment as everyone else unless you give everyone else a reason to treat you differently.

Trying to garner free respect in a place where that's earned, especially through something people go to anonymous places to avoid in the first place, is a nice way of fucking yourself.

You're being called a dumbass because you are a dumbass.

Uuummm womens rights

Foreigners have rights top and you can treat them like shit if you want to. Just like people like yourself. Its already equal, and everybody gets his amount of bs. Stop yer bitchin.

No context, no proper argument, not even a sentence.

What are you trying to say? If you think women's rights have any effect on an anonymous board, you're a prepped up "princess" that never got a taste of the real world.

You're a nobody like me, like everyone else. If it's so tragic that you're being treated equally, you can leave. Nobody is keeping you here and to be honest, nobody wants you here.

Hippity hoppity send nudes