Where do you think is the best location for an average dude to have on Tinder...

Where do you think is the best location for an average dude to have on Tinder? From personal experience I’ve got a lot of matches in Manila

How'd you change location settings

Middle East

How about you use the location of ur own house? So... You can actually meet them in person instead of jerking the lil ding dong.

Lol! Meeting girls is overrated. Sexting doesn't cost anything compared to going on dates. That's why I set my Tinder location to a different city. I'm fine with just nudes.

You must be virgin, lol.

So what? You're probably just jealous of all the girls I meet on Tinder. I'm just afraid to go on dates so I don't yet. Maybe in the future when I feel more confident and have money to pay for dating. Atleast I know how to treat a lady! Can't say the same about you.

Dates? You're doing it wrong, you're just supposed to hook up with tinder girls.

"Unlike you sexually awakened savages I know how to treat m'lady"

Oh yeah? So you tough guys actually use Tinder in your own city? What if a family member matches up with you. Would be so akward. Or a classmate. They would make fun of me. I'd probably still swipe right on my cousin though. I have always hoped to further my relationship with her.

You're fucking autistic dude

Atleast the OP and the other poster at the top of the page agree with me. We like to use different cities than our own. Some cities get a lot of matches! I'm quite popular on the Tinder. I get more female attention on Tinder than I ever do in person. I've only flirted with one girl in person. I was in the same class as her but it didn't work out. Meanwhile on Tinder I've talked to multiple girls and even received suggestive pictures from girls. So I know what works for me. I bet I get more action than most of you! Hehe

If they're on Tinder and you're on Tinder, you're both pathetic pieces of shit, so you can't make fun of each other.

WHAT'S THE POINT IF YOU DON'T MEET THEM UP YOU PERMAVIRGIN

How'd you get nudes help pls

www.twitch.tv kokirikid235
He has tinder, hit him up

kek

If you're white, any non-white country.

Personally I'm too afraid to meet them in person and it would cost too much to pay for her drinks/dinner. But that's my reason.

Maybe the OP has a different reason to look for a different city to get Tinder matches.

>I've only flirted with one girl in person.
>I bet I get more action than most of you!
You have a strange definition of action. Try setting your location to your actual location. You'll be swimming in pussy if you're as good at flirting as you claim.

Protip: popular party places sucks fucking balls

Went to ibiza with a group and friends and the girls showed their tinders, it was literally models only

Got 3 shitty matches, and I do well when im home

Come on dude...

>would cost too much to pay for her drinks/dinner
Dude. That's not what tinder is for. You're supposed to fuck the girls, not buy them shit.

Do you have any advice for me? I want to improve my game. I hope to one day have date in person.

What a load of crock! Why would a girl come home with me if I don't treat her well? And to be honest. If they want to sleep with me or kiss me the least I can do is buy them a meal. And I've heard when girls drink alcohol they are easily persuaded so I like my chances.