>Gorilla Livz matter
>We wer the orginal knites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8Y3zrQWnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THATS A FUCKING FANTACY BOOK COVER BY LEO AND DIANE DILON

ARE THEY RETARDED

WE WUZ KUH-NIGGAZ N' SHIT.

I actually really fucking hate these meme. When will blacks stop stealing things from whites?

Yes?

put them black in chains so they would know their place. then they will respect you.

Someone make one of those fake wewuz "infographics" with that picture and says something about how the word "knight" comes from the name for the original black rulers of Europe.

>ARE THEY RETARDED?

Yes.

this.

WE WUZ LORD SOTH N SHIET

Lmao

we wuz medieval and crusaderz nshiiettt

"black European castles"

aww hell na

One of my favorite characters ever.

They always talk about people 'stealing' 'their' culture, meanwhile they claim to be European knights.

r8 my OC

pls steal

SPREAD THE TRUTH LIKE WILDFIRE

This shit powerful, retweet this.

>no one cared until they put on the mask

No.

They need to be killed or moved elsewhere.
We CANNOT live with them.

heres some fresh OC for u m80

beautiful

>we are MOORS and have existed and inhabited the whole planet
>"that's the realist shit on this post...were moors"

My sides

BLACK PEOPLE NEED THERE OWN BATHROOMS

EQUAL BUT SEPARATE NOW

>wear armor in central Africa

>die from overheating

Sheeeeiiiit, most of Africa didn't need armored dudes because they had a perfectly good raiding culture going on, and it's hot as fuck.

Personally, I would be more interested in an alternate history Africa in which the European scramble for land didn't pan out, and African empires, backed by guns and Euro trade formed.

i was a fan of prodigy but i guess hes a dumb fuck too

>you've been hit by a smooth baneposter

Wow, Niggers learned the art of steel making, I wonder is it folded or crucible?

shit you beat me to it

that is clearly a modern painting

lel please tell me thats supposed to be a fucking saddle on that cheetah

>soliders
Perfect pic except for that

>Next week on Top Pol
>Dank memes go full 360 when pol forgets where it come from and blames niggers for making shit up

>africans having chainmail

10/10

Well, yes. Their cognitive abilities are why this problem started in the first place.Not to mention allowing them to develop their own "culture" inside the United States that deteriorated our country.

It will definitely happen. Looking forward to the threads.

I have never seen an African nigger dressed this way. total revisonary. total Bullshit. fuck hawkin.

>niggers starting to self-segregate away from whites
>thinks that this empowers them
>any sensible white person wouldn't go to some nigger hive anyways
>thank you, based niggers, even if your """logic""" is retarded

WE WUZ WITCHERS N SHIT MUFUGGAAAAAA

CD PROJEKT TRYNA STEAL WEZ CULTURE N SHIT

STAY WOKE YALL

NOT EVEN A SINGLE NIGGA IN THAT GAME

WE WUZ TUISSANT MUFUGGA

in all honesty someone should rewrite that picture as talking about how they were "Witchers" which the polish stole from their culture and profited off by making into a video game

>cheetah
That's a leopard, son.

easy way to weed out summerfags, impossible to not know this is a Sup Forums creation

could be a very fat cheetah

i always get it wrong

No way.
>Spots are hollow, not small and solid black
>Lack of of tear lines
>Tail is the wrong shape

come on first post, you should know this!

Is that witcher armor?
Shiiieeeet. Hunt da white devulz mugga fugga bix nood kill YT

> We build da pyramids
> We build dat taj muh hall
> We da original knights an filosofers an sheeit
> We inveted da trees, and da wheel, and da color purple
> WE-WUZ-KINGS

We wuz knights nd shieeet

HOL UP

u sayin we sum kinna... monster slayers or some shit??

7 outta 10 people die during this fuckin... what'd you call it? Trial of da grasses?? o fuck nah

screeshot this, history is on our hands
top kek

Does this people really enjoy lying to themselves?

They don't really think they're lying. Thats the thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8Y3zrQWnc

Jim Jefferies on WE WUZ KINGZ
>01:00:55

as if 90% of what polish believe wasn't pure fantasy
starting from your implied sarmatian ancestry to katyn

No. We lowered the IQ required for being clinically retarded so it didn't include almost every negro on the planet.

"That was little villages in africa, they wasn't travel very far. It was easy to be a king, when population was 10."

I want to see him address this further with a nig guest.

>Nobody cared who they were until they put on the mask

If only Patrice was still alive

>that anatomy on the right
That's Hitler-tier artwork.

i say we let niggers live in the past. it keeps them from achieving anything

whoa
goosebumps

Man they're fucking stupid, make a random piece of art and then try to use it to back up your baseless claims. Seriously niggers should be eradicated with extreme prejudice.

woke/10

Facebook was a mistake.

Medieval African-American Gothic?

>complain about cultural appropriation

>let blacks make completely baseless historical claims on entire people's heritage with vague "look at dem fat lips" art interpretations

I see social justice has its priorities set against whites and not much else.
These are the so-called egalitarians.

I bet they also claim that St. Patrick WUZ BLACK

>what are fucking wind maps and why they were used
I swear niggers are just retarded.

I wish we had genocided nig nogs instead of bringing them as slaves

Imagine if nig nogs had been killed and their lands settled by white people instead, like USA and Canada

WE WUZ WITCHERS AND SHIEEET

It's kinda gay to fuck your bro, bro.

>The native people everywhere is black

Then where the fuck did white people come from?

Holy shit posting in legendary thread

Yakub created da white people

We wuz mutants an shit

guaranteed this will be reposted on Sup Forums as an example of wewuz stupidity.

African Americans must be the most retarded and useless people on the planet. They wallow in their own misery and always have some boogeyman who keeps them down.
Moreso than Africans.
I know plenty of Africans here and they aren't as self-victimizing as the American blacks. They barely mention colonialism, or use it as a card to short circuit any discussion. To them it's a thing of the past and what matters is today.
Like I knew several America blacks who I met while travelling being honestly on edge when walking through a predominantly white village in Europe.. They just assumed EVERYONE was gonna be racist. I seriously doubt they live such a life in the States where racism is around the corner every day.

But everyone tells them they were victims and still are victims. And it's a comfortable role to play, because not even well-off middle class whites take responsibility for everything in life. But this part of the US is completely messed up.

They can't be that delusional. Also it speaks volumes of how shitty they see themselves, they literally think they're the world's shittiest race.

Dat sum brilyunt shiyt right dere.

Awww shiiiet mugga fugga trial of da grass, im talkin kush nam'sayin? 7 outta10 niggas be droppin cuz mugga fuggas cant handle da green

so niggers are openly rascist........
genocide when

>They can't be that delusional.
By themselves they probably wouldn't be. But thanks to the internet its incredibly easy to find people with equally retarded opinions to validate their own.

Agreed. Needs to be "Warrior-Kings" or something along those lines

meh

i've seen enough of those to know that nigs wouldn't take yours seriously, it's obvious it wasn't written by a nigger

i mean it's pretty good bant but it'll never get reposted on any woke instagram account or facebook page

sad because the image has a lot of potential

why does your ego shatter into infinity pieces every time a black person draws breath? its because your a cuckold.

obama is smarter than you. enjoy the new hole i just made you punch in the wall. moms gonna be mad when she sees that.

>But thanks to the internet its incredibly easy to find people with equally retarded opinions to validate their own.
Like we're doing here?

Either way, though, I think we need a redo on the text to include something about how knights on their fancy horses are just stealing the idea of African knights riding on their battle-cats.

every society has leaders do you claim that there is a human culture with no kings?